It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

First.. dreams, visions, and signs are notoriously untrustworthy. Throw them into the "interesting, but I'm moving on now" pile.

Now, you have probably heard how if you buy a car of a certain color, you start seeing it everywhere? This principal goes far beyond just that example, but overall, can be attributed to the "signs" category above. Its a really neat psychological experience, but it can be done with nearly anything (cars, pictures of Jesus, even numbers on a clock).

We are now left with the physical experience side of things. Is it safe to assume that these things began roughly around the same time you started meditating?

Its not uncommon to experience such things. There is a ton of stuff going on within us, and around us, at all times. When we begin something like meditation, or anything that starts to unlock that door, some of that ongoing process can begin to seep into our normal perception of things. Its why some will warn about "opening your third eye" or even meditation itself.

We are a collection of more than just the constructs of our mind, but many (most, even) have no awareness of the concept. If we haven't fostered avenues to share the load of the new stimuli, it can completely saturate our current construct of perception. That's not a good thing, but it isn't entirely uncommon.

Its like overloading an electronic circuit. Depending on load, things may still work, but there will be artifacts and errors in the operation. So, the key is in building new circuits. Ideally, before saturating the circuits.

There are many ways to do this, as many as the cultures that have explored it. Though, there seems to be a correlation between popularity and dilution, inaccuracy.

Since you are already meditating, perhaps try breathing exercises. Where, the idea isn't simply to breathe nor is it to think about your breathing. Rather, the goal is to perceive the system and experience of breathing alongside the system and experience of thinking.

This tends to be completely foreign for most, but can be the first step in distributing our awareness across all systems available instead of just our thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grindhouzer

originally posted by: Peeple

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.

I love how your talking like "Jesus" has been proven to exist, then in the next breath, say that a "story ABOUT JESUS" is unproven. Then back to supposed facts.
Can you please show me proof of Jesus existence? and no - the bible doesn't count.

Actually, if you mean his existence there are a lot of accounts by non-Christians.

Thallus (52AD) Thallus is perhaps the earliest secular writer to mention Jesus and he is so ancient his writings don’t even exist anymore. But Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion: “On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

Tacitus (56-120AD) Cornelius Tacitus was known for his analysis and examination of historical documents and is among the most trusted of ancient historians. He was a senator under Emperor Vespasian and was also proconsul of Asia. In his “Annals’ of 116AD, he describes Emperor Nero’s response to the great fire in Rome and Nero’s claim that the Christians were to blame: “Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

Mara Bar-Serapion (70AD) Sometime after 70AD, a Syrian philosopher named Mara Bar-Serapion, writing to encourage his son, compared the life and persecution of Jesus with that of other philosophers who were persecuted for their ideas. The fact Jesus is known to be a real person with this kind of influence is important. Mara Bar-Serapion refers to Jesus as the “Wise King”: “What benefit did the Athenians obtain by putting Socrates to death? Famine and plague came upon them as judgment for their crime. Or, the people of Samos for burning Pythagoras? In one moment their country was covered with sand. Or the Jews by murdering their wise king?…After that their kingdom was abolished. God rightly avenged these men…The wise king…Lived on in the teachings he enacted.”

Phlegon (80-140AD)
“And with regard to the eclipse in the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus appears to have been crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place … ” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 33)

“Jesus, while alive, was of no assistance to himself, but that he arose after death, and exhibited the marks of his punishment, and showed how his hands had been pierced by nails.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 59)

Many more examples here.
coldcasechristianity.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just a few things to think on from an old guy who has seen a lot.

I guess really you answered your own question in your previous threads. A year ago you say you are "I'm DESPERATE for more." You say "I find very little joy and excitement in anything I do." Reread all of the threads you have made here they all say the same thing but this new person in your life led you into a direction.
You also mention being able to move vehicles in the direction of your hand.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer's).

I noticed that twice in your threads you mention what this person says here.

Mainly, this is what would happen on an average dose: take an hour to begin after drinking, then shortly afterwards you would "peak" or what I used to call have a mind orgasm, which was what it felt like, and was extremely intense.

My tale of fifteen years of DXM abuse
drugs-forum.com...
I wonder if you have used something this or some antidepressants that seem to lead to these sensations.
Many people with anxiety attacks mention the vibrating and many other of your issues. A lot of people learn to repeat a mantra like I am alright, I am fine I have nothing I need to worry about we are all in this together. Counseling does help.

edit on 7-10-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You are probably not Jesus Christ but... There are other beings that are supposed to reappear at the end times. Daniel 12 says he would be present at the end times. And while not stated it's also possible that a number of the other prophets and saints of the past may make a reappearance as well. Also there is the Zechariah prophecy of the branches. Still one to go.
Run into any black or white horses recently?

Also don't forget what Acts 2 and Joel state.

Acts 2
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

And if I have figured it out correctly the end times are extremely close now. What does the prophecy of Hosea specifically book 6 verses 1, 2, and 3 mean to you?

And a question. Any physical manifestations of the supernatural? You might be a saint and not know it.Lamed-Vav Tzadikim

But then again telling you this could be a bad thing. If you're a 36er.
edit on 7-10-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.

I love how your talking like "Jesus" has been proven to exist, then in the next breath, say that a "story ABOUT JESUS" is unproven. Then back to supposed facts.
Can you please show me proof of Jesus existence? and no - the bible doesn't count.

Actually, if you mean his existence there are a lot of accounts by non-Christians.

Thallus (52AD) Thallus is perhaps the earliest secular writer to mention Jesus and he is so ancient his writings don’t even exist anymore. But Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion: “On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

Tacitus (56-120AD) Cornelius Tacitus was known for his analysis and examination of historical documents and is among the most trusted of ancient historians. He was a senator under Emperor Vespasian and was also proconsul of Asia. In his “Annals’ of 116AD, he describes Emperor Nero’s response to the great fire in Rome and Nero’s claim that the Christians were to blame: “Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

Mara Bar-Serapion (70AD) Sometime after 70AD, a Syrian philosopher named Mara Bar-Serapion, writing to encourage his son, compared the life and persecution of Jesus with that of other philosophers who were persecuted for their ideas. The fact Jesus is known to be a real person with this kind of influence is important. Mara Bar-Serapion refers to Jesus as the “Wise King”: “What benefit did the Athenians obtain by putting Socrates to death? Famine and plague came upon them as judgment for their crime. Or, the people of Samos for burning Pythagoras? In one moment their country was covered with sand. Or the Jews by murdering their wise king?…After that their kingdom was abolished. God rightly avenged these men…The wise king…Lived on in the teachings he enacted.”

Phlegon (80-140AD)
“And with regard to the eclipse in the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus appears to have been crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place … ” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 33)

“Jesus, while alive, was of no assistance to himself, but that he arose after death, and exhibited the marks of his punishment, and showed how his hands had been pierced by nails.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 59)

Many more examples here.

Sorry, but this is still not proof.
This is just a Christian Website - not providing any links or references to their claims.
And their evendence is written....you guessed it....in the bible. THIS IS NOT PROOF

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I dont understand what your replying to? or what you are actually talking about. please clarify. and also provide proof of jesus existence.
Thanks mate

edit on 7-10-2017 by grindhouzer because: reply

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

My guess: she is grooming you for sex magik.

Take the ride. See if you like the sights. Stay for the friends. Or not.

Youre not jesus obviously. Thats fine.
Good luck.

edit on 10 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I went through what your going through. I Felt something about me change all of a sudden. I have had people connected to the spiritual call me Jesus or ask if I'm a carpenter, others have called me a chosen one. I don't know if your baptised or not but I am and I believe what these people sense is the connection to Jesus. Also it says that certain people would be conformed to the image of Christ. I believe these things are happening because the end is near and revelations is being fullfilled.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

OP, have you ever read the books by Neal Donald Walsh - Conversations with God? In his books, he seems to relay that through multi-reincarnations and multiple times and space, you are me and I am you. We are everyone who ever was...be it Jesus or Hitler! It is a tough concept but falls under love another as brothers...since you are technically. It doesn't mean you are changing in this lifetime to someone else. You are you and God has a plan for you. Sort of an overall, we are one, collectively apart of God himself sort of thing. It doesn't take anything away from God, but it does point out the fallacies in manmade religions.

I read many posters have jumped on attacking your relationship with this woman. Realize that you bringing her up the way you did in your initial posting, lends it self to you subconsciously questioning her as well. So naturally, members will insightfully reason, there may be the cause of your consternation.

This is simply my own opinions. The books by the author above can be found in PDF form online for free. Just google it. I am not saying the authors ideas are absolutely correct, but it may help you in gaining a focus on your dreams and or visions. Hope this helps.
edit on 10 8 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

OP, have you ever read the books by Neal Donald Walsh - Conversations with God? In his books, he seems to relay that through multi-reincarnations and multiple times and space, you are me and I am you. We are everyone who ever was...be it Jesus or Hitler! It is a tough concept but falls under love another as brothers...since you are technically. It doesn't mean you are changing in this lifetime to someone else. You are you and God has a plan for you. Sort of an overall, we are one, collectively apart of God himself sort of thing. It doesn't take anything away from God, but it does point out the fallacies in manmade religions.

I read many posters have jumped on attacking your relationship with this woman. Realize that you bringing her up the way you did in your initial posting, lends it self to you subconsciously questioning her as well. So naturally, members will insightfully reason, there may be the cause of your consternation.

This is simply my own opinions. The books by the author above can be found in PDF form online for free. Just google it. I am not saying the authors ideas are absolutely correct, but it may help you in gaining a focus on your dreams and or visions. Hope this helps.

Was that the same guy who plagiarised a story from an article about a kids nativity in his blog?

Kids where holding up letters spelling out "Christmas Love" but the kid with the M was holding it upside down, so it spelled out "Christ Was Love".

Walsh made out he was there and that he took the photo himself when, in fact he just stole it from someone else's article.
When pulled up on it, his excuse and reasoning for the "mistake" were rather pathetic.

I've read his books and they are an interesting read and quite inspirational. His validity and honesty are extremely questionable though...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 8 10 1717 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

OP, have you ever read the books by Neal Donald Walsh - Conversations with God?

That sounds like a great place for the OP to start! Good idea

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In a sense we are all Jesus. Genesis 1:27 'So God created mankind in his own image'. Even atheists flock to see movies or read books with archetypes of Jesus, like the Matrix, Star Wars, etc., yet they still deny his existance. Be careful dabbling with psychics or trying to mess with your chakras, with things like meditation & yoga. They may open you up to negative spiritual influences. Same with synchronicities, which lead us somewhere but can be negatively hijacked as well. Focus on Jesus's teachings of loving one another & treating people the way you'd like to be treated, instead of thinking that you are Jesus. Canadian Professor Jordan Peterson has a good podcast called 'The Jordan B. Peterson podcast', which analyzes the evolution of religions, the influence of the bible & its relation to mankind's progression throughout time. I recommend everyone have a listen to it.
edit on 8-10-2017 by JBIZZ because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Phlegon (80-140AD)

Many more examples here.

Sorry, but this is still not proof.
This is just a Christian Website - not providing any links or references to their claims.
And their evendence is written....you guessed it....in the bible. THIS IS NOT PROOF

Seek and you shall find, no one will spoon feed the truth into you.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We are Gods children You are not Jesus, his highly enlightened son, but connected to him and God. Don't let the Devil confused you. plead the blood of Jesus and live a godly life and praise Jesus nd God and the Holy Spirit. you will sort it out with their help.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Be very, very careful.. A rogue intelligence operator may be manipulating you for nefarious purposes...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yes, she may be grooming you to be the next Stephen Paddock.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

I was replying to this

Do I have to quote my answer to that again too, because you have zero attention span and can't be bothered to look at what you're talking about with whom?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You're under demonic attack. Dump this woman quick.

By the way, what kind of church were you going to as a child that you can't determine, now as an adult, whether or not you're Jesus?

edit on 8-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's just it. Many have seeked yet none have found.and Your right. but they will feed us lies and deception till its part of our normal diet......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join