It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Don't let it get to you. Part of this archetype is self sacrifice. Experiencing being a martyr with total love, acceptation and compassion. There are things to learn and benefit from in that experience too.
Imagine reading someone saying this stuff, but years ago, before it ever dawned on you to do so! Wouldn't you have laughed at them, or even been slightly offended somehow?

We're all kind of wired to reject others claiming to be our messiah. It's a reflex. But with good reason.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Don't let it get to you. Part of this archetype is self sacrifice. Experiencing being a martyr with total love, acceptation and compassion. There are things to learn and benefit from in that experience too.
Imagine reading someone saying this stuff, but years ago, before it ever dawned on you to do so! Wouldn't you have laughed at them, or even been slightly offended somehow?

We're all kind of wired to reject others claiming to be our messiah. It's a reflex. But with good reason.

Oh, I understand.
But I've always lived my life with an open mind. Have always thought, " That homeless man begging for change could be, in actuality, a highly evolved spiritual being in human form. " But that's me ( and others out there, I'm sure ). But laughing at them ... or being offended ... no. No. But ... but I do understand and fully anticipated it. I'm not angry at anyone here ... slightly disappointed, but that's only because I had expectations. :/ My fault.

Thank you so much for your last couple of posts though. Such good energy to them. And energy that resonates so well. ❤

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Quick test, go to the nearest body of water and try to walk across it.

If he can walk on water but his superpowers get out of control and he accidentally turns the water into wine and multiplies exponentially all the now drunk fish and they become vicious and attack him, what then? A terribly nasty way to go... Jesus cant walk on wine.. nothing in the Bible about that. Vicious fishes as you sink in the drink

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
If he can walk on water but his superpowers get out of control and he accidentally turns the water into wine and multiplies exponentially all the now drunk fish and they become vicious and attack him, what then?

The Infancy Gospel of Thomas tells of Jesus (when he was a kid) simply killing another little kid because he messed with his little puddles of water. Oops!

The murdered child, who was "withered to death," was the son of "Annas the scribe." And curiously enough, it was Annas, later appointed as high priest by the Romans, who grilled Jesus prior to him being sent to Pontius Pilate for execution. That's a dish served nice and cold. And that, as Paul Harvey would say, "is the rest of the story."

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Do you feel compassion for all living things? Do you catch bugs and put them outside? Feed stray and wild animals? give money anonymously to others? Pray " help them not to have suffered " when you see a dead animal along the road?

I ask these things as I think maybe we all have a little bit of Jesus in us and we allow it to manifest in our own way. Maybe some of us have more Jesus and are actually able to help other living beings other than just feeding them or slipping them some cash.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Forgive us as we know not what we do ... for the most part.

If so: wow, a big admirer and well wisher... tell the big guy "thanks for my existence!" Too bad what they did with "your" churches, though.
I don't envy you as such a position is not pleasant... who'd want that responsibility for so many? Way more serious than some political leader, for instance.

If not: then at least it is a beautiful "delusion" and we certainly need more good folk here.

So... win win?

Any incite or teachings re: reality or the core wisdom you tried to impart last time... something along those lines? Does going to a building once a week or getting splashed really have a bearing on our immortal selves?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think there is a wave of causal consciousness spreading throughout the world to counter the evil we are witnessing. Those of good mind, feel the need to express that openly.

My intuition tell me that Christ consciousness can get pretty hot in a mans mind.

I respect your courage and I now feel your pain, we are all one, after all.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

First of all, the physical symptoms you describe are those of a panic attack. You listed:
dissociation with the body and mind
energy " bursts " through my head, heart, and lower stomach.
tingly all over
feel strong vibrations
feel like it's 200 degrees on the inside.
I often feel like I'm coming out of my body.
feel very, very light and vibratory
Inability to function at work

Panic attack symptoms:
Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
Sweating
Trembling or shaking
Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
Feelings of choking
Chest pain or discomfort
Nausea or abdominal distress
Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
Chills or heat sensations
Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself)
Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
Fear of dying

As for the idea that you are Jesus reincarnated, I am not going to insult you, make jokes or be rude. This is just how it looks to me.

The idea of this being even a remote possibility began when you met this woman who you were immediately attracted to. When someone tells you something enough times, you begin to believe it. Imagine if someone were told they were ugly or stupid on a regular basis. Or conversely, if they were told they were gorgeous. They would begin to believe it. The power of suggestion is, well... very powerful. The visual image of this would naturally come to your mind when the idea is on your mind so much, especially when said mind is at rest as it is in dreams or meditation.

The logical side of your brain is trying to tell you this is false. But the spiritual side of your brain kind of wants to entertain the possibility. And she keeps telling you.

Pretty soon other things start seeming to have meaning attached to this concept. Like the number sequences - lots of people see those. Millions of people. Do a search on this site and you will see. There is no connection between the numbers and this.

Your psychic friend wants to please you. She is a close friend. If you straight up ask her if you are Jesus and she gets the idea that you might believe this to any degree, she is not going to flat out deny it and risk offending you or losing your friendship. So she gave you an open ended answer. You "could possibly be him." "Definitely his archetype." An archetype is an imitation or example, and you are that. You are a spiritual individual and if your girlfriend is to be believed, you carry yourself like Jesus and possibly look like him.

Which brings me around to your girlfriend. This all started when you met her. I don't know her and wont assume she is a person out to scam you, although these days, that kind of thing happens a lot. Maybe she is trying to build you up and make you feel good. Maybe she was super lonely when you came along and on some level she feels this is bringing you closer. I have no idea. But I would suggest you take a step back from her for a while. Go on about your usual daily routine without the continuing suggestion from her that you are Jesus reborn, and see if the belief, (however weak of a belief it is) begins to fade. And if it does fade after a few weeks or a month and you want to move forward as a couple, you should tell her you want her to stop with this line of discussion. If you are Jesus, you most likely would have known all along, and didn't need her to tell you.

I hope you find your answers.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Reminder...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

It seems my life is moving in a direction that is so unfamiliar to me. And it is tearing me down each and every day, and I am not sure why.

Think about this. Think about how you feel since meeting this person who has convinced you of things. Stop listening to your director "the wild ride" listen to the scriptures they were given to answer our questions and guide us.

Please pray on this and ask for guidance and read the scriptures.

"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not." (Matthew 24:26) The above warning was given by Christ in His famous Olivet discourse about His future second coming, right after He had predicted that many "false Christs" would first come, deceiving many (v. 24). That prediction has been fulfilled many times during the following centuries, but He Himself has not yet returned, in spite of the claims of these latter days.

However, His present location is no secret. After His resurrection and final instructions to His disciples, "he was received up into heaven and sat on the right hand of God" (Mark 16:19). We must remember that He arose bodily from the grave, then ascended bodily to God's throne, and that "this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven" (Acts 1:11) will return. Until He returns, therefore, He is seated bodily at the right hand of the presence of the triune God in heaven. In fact, there are no less than 21 references in the Bible to the Lord Jesus now being at the right hand of God.

www.icr.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

No wonder he was alone his entire life except for the few people who were persuaded to believe he was a witch doctor.

He'd be a rambling schizophrenic homeless man by today's standards.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

He'd be a rambling schizophrenic homeless man by today's standards.

Indeed, Mohammed was wandering in the desert for years alone and not right in the head, he too would have likely been a schizophrenic homeless man by todays standards....

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox

First of all, the physical symptoms you describe are those of a panic attack. You listed:
dissociation with the body and mind
energy " bursts " through my head, heart, and lower stomach.
tingly all over
feel strong vibrations
feel like it's 200 degrees on the inside.
I often feel like I'm coming out of my body.
feel very, very light and vibratory
Inability to function at work

...Or menopause.
Just sayin'....

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Also a good point, Jesus was incredible lonely. The story about him and Magdalena is unproven. He never had children. He might have died a virgin.
In the rows of his followers was the one ratting him out. There's always a great distance between the one leading and those following.

I love how your talking like "Jesus" has been proven to exist, then in the next breath, say that a "story ABOUT JESUS" is unproven. Then back to supposed facts.
Can you please show me proof of Jesus existence? and no - the bible doesn't count.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

We're not allowed to talk about it? Like King Arthur, Robin Hood,... all forbidden and nothing's known about them, because you say so?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: badw0lf
If he can walk on water but his superpowers get out of control and he accidentally turns the water into wine and multiplies exponentially all the now drunk fish and they become vicious and attack him, what then?

The Infancy Gospel of Thomas tells of Jesus (when he was a kid) simply killing another little kid because he messed with his little puddles of water. Oops!

The murdered child, who was "withered to death," was the son of "Annas the scribe." And curiously enough, it was Annas, later appointed as high priest by the Romans, who grilled Jesus prior to him being sent to Pontius Pilate for execution. That's a dish served nice and cold. And that, as Paul Harvey would say, "is the rest of the story."

Well not quite
He supposedly brought others back to life. They make him sound too much like most little boys!I am sure glad they don't all have powers.
gnosis.org...

The oldest known copy of the Infancy Gospels (discovered with the Nag Hammadi), was written in Coptic, not Greek as would have been expected of an authentic Apocryphal text or "lost gospel".

the Church also recognized the Gospel of Thomas was a late, inauthentic, heretical work. Hipploytus identified it as a fake and a heresy in “Refutation of All Heresies” (222-235AD), Origen referred to it in a similar way in a homily (written around 233AD), Eusebius resoundingly rejected it as an absurd, impious and heretical “fiction” in the third book of his “Church History” (written prior to 326AD), Cyril advised his followers to avoid the text as heretical in his “Catechesis” (347-348AD), and Pope Gelasius included the Gospel of Thomas in his list of heretical books in the 5th century.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

2. I understand the attitude towards my girlfriend, but what about the psychic I saw ? As well as the medium after that ? My girlfriend has not been the only one to say it. To be fair. And folks ... I denied being Jesus ... and the visions came. And I still do, to some extent. Yet, when I do, his face will pop up ( in real life ... such as a photograph in a book, on a building, etc. ), a cross will pop up, the number 777 or 33 will pop up, etc.

If you believe in Jesus you must believe in demons, they have goals and they have the power to manipulate. There is a reason for the many many scriptures about staying away from Mediums and spiritualists.They are real but their power is not from god.

Isaiah 8:19-20 When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.
Leviticus 19:31 Verse Concepts 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

bible.knowing-jesus.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight
Mods ... could you please delete this thread. I ask respectfully. And I do apologize if I've wasted anyone's time. :/

I see and feel so many of you on here, out here in the real world. You're all so amazing, so beautiful. But so closed off ... and slaves to your emotions. You try to be everything except ... you. But it's hard to be you when you don't know who the " you " is. I know who I'm becoming ... and that's love. I'm remembering. Hopefully many of you will as well.

Thank you.

Just don't offer any cool-aid.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

originally posted by: Lolliek

Darlin', then why did you ask? If you can't take the heat....

Because I assumed people of knowledge, experience, and compassion could shed some light on my current situation.

It seems to me they are but you don't want to hear them. They care, we care, you say you have known the Bible to some extent, Jesus would not have changed, he would not fornicate, lie, steal, cheat. He would not go to mediums or be involved in spiritism. Who is he, take a look at what he says. Get to know him there from his own words before you think you could be him.
You said

And I don'tnecessarilybelieve I'm Jesus, no.

That means you don't necessarily think you're not either. If you are a Father you have a great responsibility and bring this woman into their lives seems possible harmful to them. Think on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2017 by Serdgiam because: Good ol ATS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join