It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Wot if he was Heysues.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well ... I anticipated this would happen. But it's okay

Some notes :

1. Visions are not the same as dreams. I'm sorry. Will have to respectfully disagree, as I remember that night very well.

2. I understand the attitude towards my girlfriend, but what about the psychic I saw ? As well as the medium after that ? My girlfriend has not been the only one to say it. To be fair.

And folks ... I denied being Jesus ... and the visions came. And I still do, to some extent. Yet, when I do, his face will pop up ( in real life ... such as a photograph in a book, on a building, etc. ), a cross will pop up, the number 777 or 33 will pop up, etc.

3. I did go to the Doctor's ( ER to be specific ) a couple of weeks ago. Blood tests were done, scans were done, XRays ... and to MY SURPRISE ... I came back in perfect health.

I understand and sympathize with how long my post is. I'm sorry for that. But it feels like many of you haven't even read it in whole.

But ... it is what it is. And although I may not agree with many of these posts, I do value what all of you have to say. Trust me ... I know how all of this sounds. :/

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

If your name is Jesus, could you please cut my lawn?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow. I can imagine that having been actively promoting the Christian message since early childhood, those teachings and iconic images must loom large in your spiritual understanding of things. So again, I can imagine that juxtaposing that history with your inclination to thinking of yourself as Jesus must be tearing you apart.

There is a thing called the ''Messiah Complex''. Here is a quick link to wiki though googling it will offer you a broader scope of this idea.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know as you are crazy, rather just undergoing some maturing that you are interpreting from your history of religious beliefs. Again, I don't know that this is all that abnormal.

Most likely, you are not Jesus, nor, is the Jesus we are taught about twenty centuries later likely to be who Jesus really was, or is.

If you want to google it or look around, you will be able to find that not only you but many others have felt this. Some go on to become cult leaders or if they cannot develop a following end up descending into madness.

May I suggest that you chill out and not place an over abundance of specific credibility on your spiritual experiences. Don't ignore them, just let them come and see where they lead you, all the while remembering that you are not the first to have this sense of themselves nor the last and that those who have not allowed these kinds of experiences to help them guide their own lives to a higher spiritual state end up feeling themselves either persecuted martyrs or complete failures.

Likely you are feeling a ''wave'' of spiritual change sweeping over you. Let it but don't define it down to tightly or you may lose all that it has to teach you by cornering you into a belief that is based on only a partial understanding of what may lay ahead.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Holman Christian Standard Bible
False messiahs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

I think that you may be displaying just another sign of the coming End Times.

You may indeed be one of those prophesied, just not in the manner that you may think.

I guess we will all have our role to play when the time comes.

This may be. Even if these are not the End Times, which I am not inclined to deny, it may be an aspect of the Advanced and Changing Times that are providing the basis for experiences such as OPs. I like the way you suggest'' just not in the manner that you may think''. For me, it's the manner in which we may ''not'' think that I find worth of further consideration.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Real question: Why is it that people who talk about their past lives are always someone famous? Why can't someone come out and say "I was a miller" or "I was a peasant"? It's always Cleopatra, Napoleon, Mary Magdalene, or - yes - Jesus. You do realize that Christianity is only one of many religions.
The world's 20 largest religions and their number of believers are:

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million
Primal-indigenous (300 million)
African traditional and Diasporic (100 million)
Sikhism (23 million)
Juche (19 million)
Spiritism (15 million)
Judaism (14 million)
Bahai (7 million)
Jainism (4.2 million)
Shinto (4 million)
Cao Dai (4 million)
Zoroastrianism (2.6 million)
Tenrikyo (2 million)
Neo-Paganism (1 million)
Unitarian-Universalism (800,000)
Source

I'm sorry, but I really don't think you are Jesus. I do think that some of the above posters are correct - you have been swept up in this relationship with this woman, and have been subtly influenced. If it's making you a better person -- GREAT! We need more good people. But if it starts affecting your other relationships, then you may want to take a step back.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Many will come in my name......

You're not Jesus and visions can be given by demons. You are following doctrines of demons. Jesus had a body; he doesn't need yours.

Did you come on the clouds with a great shout and signs and wonders? I don't think you did. Can you part the sea? Walk on water? Can you cast Satan into the lake of fire? I doubt it. Can you break bread for thousands? How about healing cancer and leprosy? No?

Stop claiming to be Jesus. You have NO IDEA how seriously harmful that is. To yourself too. Good luck convincing Jesus when you're being judged that you are Jesus....... You are speaking after yiur father the devil. Jesus's return will be obvious to all. It will be felt and seen by all. You're a heretic and I hope you repent.

Leave that God forsaken lady who has poisoned your mind before we end up with another heavens gate..... You're not even sure of yourself and yet you're going to restore order to the universe? Please.....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Wow. I can imagine that having been actively promoting the Christian message since early childhood, those teachings and iconic images must loom large in your spiritual understanding of things. So again, I can imagine that juxtaposing that history with your inclination to thinking of yourself as Jesus must be tearing you apart.

There is a thing called the ''Messiah Complex''. Here is a quick link to wiki though googling it will offer you a broader scope of this idea.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know as you are crazy, rather just undergoing some maturing that you are interpreting from your history of religious beliefs. Again, I don't know that this is all that abnormal.

Most likely, you are not Jesus, nor, is the Jesus we are taught about twenty centuries later likely to be who Jesus really was, or is.

If you want to google it or look around, you will be able to find that not only you but many others have felt this. Some go on to become cult leaders or if they cannot develop a following end up descending into madness.

May I suggest that you chill out and not place an over abundance of specific credibility on your spiritual experiences. Don't ignore them, just let them come and see where they lead you, all the while remembering that you are not the first to have this sense of themselves nor the last and that those who have not allowed these kinds of experiences to help them guide their own lives to a higher spiritual state end up feeling themselves either persecuted martyrs or complete failures.

Likely you are feeling a ''wave'' of spiritual change sweeping over you. Let it but don't define it down to tightly or you may lose all that it has to teach you by cornering you into a belief that is based on only a partial understanding of what may lay ahead.

Thank you for your reply.

To be fair, I have not been a Christian, nor promoted Christianity, since I was roughly 13 years of age or so.

Again, thank you for your reply.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Many will come in my name......

You're not Jesus and visions can be given by demons. You are following doctrines of demons. Jesus had a body; he doesn't need yours.

Did you come on the clouds with a great shout and signs and wonders? I don't think you did. Can you part the sea? Walk on water? Can you cast Satan into the lake of fire? I doubt it. Can you break bread for thousands? How about healing cancer and leprosy? No?

Stop claiming to be Jesus. You have NO IDEA how seriously harmful that is. To yourself too. Good luck convincing Jesus when you're being judged that you are Jesus....... You are speaking after yiur father the devil. Jesus's return will be obvious to all. It will be felt and seen by all. You're a heretic and I hope you repent.

Leave that God forsaken lady who has poisoned your mind before we end up with another heavens gate..... You're not even sure of yourself and yet you're going to restore order to the universe? Please.....

Interesting post ... written rather aggressively though.

Sir/Ma'am ... I ( at least in my opinion ) I never claimed to be anything. I've only stated what I've experienced and am experiencing.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hey fella, assuming this is real, that sounds like tye beginnings of some pretty dangerous magical thinking.

If you don't know what magical thinking is I suggest you check it out.

No es bueno.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hello Jesus
Thanks for everything

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Hey fella, assuming this is real, that sounds like tye beginnings of some pretty dangerous magical thinking.

If you don't know what magical thinking is I suggest you check it out.

No es bueno.

Take care.

This is real. And judging by your reply, my friend, it seems you didn't read the entirety of my post.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

originally posted by: Jefferton
You are not Jesus.

Second line.

Then, in your opinion, what am I ? Or better yet, what do you think it is I'm going through ?

Thank you, sir. And I do appreciate and value your comments.

You are some guy, or girl, with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Some very sound advice here, most of my points have been mentioned.

So is the role of jesus a desirable one? Do you feel a calling or have something important to say?
I'm so in, right?

Everybody gave you a NO flatout NO, I'm definitely giving you a maybe.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Absolutely did. Just trying to help.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The thing is: Jesus did not only heal, cure blind people, turn water into whine etc. he also suffered a lot. Whipping, a real long way with a heavy cross, without food and water through a desert, plus then getting crucified, with nails through his body and it took days before he finally died.
Are you willing to go through the same?
I somehow doubt you could walk across a beach without flip-flops...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Mods ... could you please delete this thread. I ask respectfully. And I do apologize if I've wasted anyone's time. :/

I see and feel so many of you on here, out here in the real world. You're all so amazing, so beautiful. But so closed off ... and slaves to your emotions. You try to be everything except ... you. But it's hard to be you when you don't know who the " you " is. I know who I'm becoming ... and that's love. I'm remembering. Hopefully many of you will as well.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more pathetic. Sure buddy, we are the ones with the identity crisis....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What? No
C'mon, you can't do this man.

Remember

What Would Jesus Do?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join