It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Yeah maybe so, but doesn't mean you're believing what we're saying.

Let me put it this way. I am pretty sure if you were the 'son of god' you'd just know.

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine.

I mean why would Jesus not know for sure he was actually Jesus? From what I have read in the bible he seems to know who he is, even upon his supposed return.

Anyways here is a video for you to watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I wish I was getting a piece of @ss so good it made ME think I was turning into Jesus. Great score man...KEEP HER!

I hope you're more respectful to women in real life, than you are over the internet. Referring to any woman as a " piece of @ss " is beyond disrespectful, as well as very immature.

This is what I mean, folks. A very clear example of how you should know better. Hr2burn very clearly ( in this moment ) doesn't.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Yeah maybe so, but doesn't mean you're believing what we're saying.

Let me put it this way. I am pretty sure if you were the 'son of god' you'd just know.

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine.

I mean why would Jesus not know for sure he was actually Jesus? From what I have read in the bible he seems to know who he is, even upon his supposed return.

Anyways here is a video for you to watch.

My friend ... please don't assume to know what I believe lol. I hear you all very loudly, and very clearly. As stated earlier, I have received some VERY powerful insights outside of this thread. And I am QUITE fulfilled and greatful for those contributions ( and even these, yours, to an extent ).

I would like to point something out though, if I may :

"

Maybe go to the kitchen and see if you can turn water into wine. "

" pretty sure " ? Let me put it this way, AtomicK ... " pretty sure " doesn't mean you know. You are only assuming ... which you seem to be in the habit of doing. You should start " knowing ", rather than this " assuming " business. I know what I'm going through is pretty significant. WHAT it is ... well, I had no idea. And didn't want to assume, which is why I came here.

The " water into wine " comment was unnecessary. You're better than that.

Wish I could share my newfound insights with all of you. The new things I've experienced since starting this thread. But I'm more wise to the fact, that this is NOT the medium to go through lol. But it was a very good lesson for me lol !!!!!
I still love you all though !! ❤❤❤
edit on 11-10-2017 by 34thRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hi James.

I'm a Christian and I can assure you that you are not Jesus because He is in Heaven seated at the right hand of God. On the day of His (soon) return, all will know that He has come:

"For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Matthew 24:27

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen." - Revelation 1:7

You said that you are open to all thoughts and comments so I hope that you will be open enough to watch and seriously listen to all the videos I am going to link below. I am very concerned for you because you have allowed demons into your life through your meditation, visiting a medium and probably your new relationship. Please don't be quick to reject this. You've described experiencing panic attacks, fear, confusion and darkness. These are signs that something is wrong. Do not be deceived by false spirits.

The videos below are by two Christians who used to be involved in the New Age. One of them is Steven Bancarz, once a very popular New Age blogger who came to Christ and now exposes the deception in the New Age. The other person is a woman named Lea who has channeled and spoken to spirits, "healed" people and was involved in many other New Age practices. She and her husband now run a ministry for Christ.

I suggest that you don't go further down your current path but instead find a good church that doesn't compromise on teaching God's Word, and seek help and guidance there.

I also pray that you will repent and accept Jesus as your Saviour, who died on the cross for the payment for our sins, was buried and resurrected. He will free you and heal you from this.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Honestly not intending to mock you mate, I'm just a bit of a blunt person.

I'd love to hear about these insights you've had. I do have an open mind and like to discuss things even if I disagree with them or have a differing opinion. I promise I will try to not be rude.

But I still stand by what I said, Jesus would know he is Jesus, what with his whole resurrection entailing him arriving with a ready made army of the dead if I recall Christian scripture correctly, a whole lot of fan fare.

You do seem like a nice enough guy. Just don't let people put ideas into your head. You can be good without God.

(and do good deeds.)

Just if I had a dollar for every person claiming to be the man Jesus reborn, I'd have a lot of dollars.

edit: If you were Jesus though, what would be your preferred method of curing blindness? Just laying hands on folks or spitting in dirt and rubbing it into peoples eyes?
edit on 11-10-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: wanted to aska question.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is a term to describe your condition. Its called manic depression. Best seek help from a mental health expert.

"Manic depression, frustrating mess." - Jimi Hendrix

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
There is a term to describe your condition. Its called manic depression. Best seek help from a mental health expert.

"Manic depression, frustrating mess." - Jimi Hendrix

Ah, so that's what it is !!!!! Thank you !! Will go seek help immediately !!!

;D

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Jesus was the ONLY true Christian. And we all know what happened to him.

I think something may be going on inside/outside you but the limited perspective from the ego is clouding your higher perspective. I thought I was god/Jesus once. After much psychedelics, around 3am, something came over me, I felt a deep desire to write all the information that was coming to me. Only way I can explain it was that it felt like a hand of god touched me, or for a brief moment stepped inside me and was making me write 30 pages of uncontrollable prophecy without stopping. I decided I had to do something, my gf at the time was freaked out, she was hallucinating as well and said she could feel the same thing. She felt what “i” was feeling. Anyway at 3am I decided to get dressed and go get my followers. I started to knock on doors in that particular neighborhood I was in. Knocked on several doors finally someone answered. It was a blonde woman, I asked her if she “believed” and asked her to follow the light, thinking in my psychedelic state she would just follow me to the next house. She said she was calling the cops. I calmly walked away, to the next house. A few moments later a few cop cars came rolling down the street asking me my name and such. One of the officer I was good friends with in high school. They asked me to verify my name and I told them I was god. They said I’m not in trouble they just wanted to take me to the ER to get checked out. Long story short after that I was put into ICU, BSU and then finally county jail. For 8 months. The funny thing about that is I only had on a sports jacket and underwear when I was knocking on the doors. I also had a feather I waived at the woman in a “come here” motion. Everything I wrote on those papers that night came true, has been coming true. My gf made me burn them as she was freaked out by them. Def a crazy experience, combined with 8 months of really really having only time to think, changed my life and put me on the path I’m on now. I didn’t know any of this esoteric, spiritual knowledge before that. In the writings many times I remember whatever it was that was speaking through me voiced and had me write how it was speaking through me , and why, and how it was that particular chemical combination that allowed it to come through. It also explained right down to the sub atomic particle the reason for life. Whether true or not I thought everything I wrote was very interesting as I at that time had no knowledge of most of the stuff I wrote about. Also said I would be “tested” and I would be “going away someplace” for a while, before I stepped outside of the house. It was really a fascinating experience, even though it came with a huge price tag. The reason I spent 8 months was I was already on probation for performance enhancing substance. Ah well, I was young, dumb and full of...myself. We live to learn. Through that experience though it changed my life in SO MANY ways. I didn’t really go into much detail but that’s an idea. Plus it’s funny to imagine. The inmates loved that story. So did the COs.
edit on 28-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
During a time i experienced "cause and effect" effects i saw 33 everyday randomly. Time space matter spirit is an amazing thing. There are manipulators, bullies, saviors, true beings. Also energies that torture or create pleasure. Its a wild world. And shes a wild girl.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It's not very fair to withhold potentially enlightening info because of a few hecklers. Don't hide the light.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I call BS on #3 what did you go in telling them was wrong? also scans are usually scheduled at a later date. More details. AND if you are "looking" like Jesus, then shave and cut your hair, and dress less "robey". This is just silly and you do know that historically mental institutions are chalked full of people who believe they are Jesus right? In closing, I really resonated with the poster on page one who suggested to you that we are all one ultimately and so in a sense, you are as much as everyone, every living thing Jesus.

originally posted by: 34thRight
Well ... I anticipated this would happen. But it's okay

Some notes :

1. Visions are not the same as dreams. I'm sorry. Will have to respectfully disagree, as I remember that night very well.

2. I understand the attitude towards my girlfriend, but what about the psychic I saw ? As well as the medium after that ? My girlfriend has not been the only one to say it. To be fair.

And folks ... I denied being Jesus ... and the visions came. And I still do, to some extent. Yet, when I do, his face will pop up ( in real life ... such as a photograph in a book, on a building, etc. ), a cross will pop up, the number 777 or 33 will pop up, etc.

3. I did go to the Doctor's ( ER to be specific ) a couple of weeks ago. Blood tests were done, scans were done, XRays ... and to MY SURPRISE ... I came back in perfect health.

I understand and sympathize with how long my post is. I'm sorry for that. But it feels like many of you haven't even read it in whole.

But ... it is what it is. And although I may not agree with many of these posts, I do value what all of you have to say. Trust me ... I know how all of this sounds. :/

edit on am1231amSat, 09 Dec 2017 08:42:41 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChildOfLoki

It's not very fair to withhold potentially enlightening info because of a few hecklers. Don't hide the light.

Star for you, COL. Well said. ❤

I'm out and about these days doing just that. Shining Light and sharing as much info as I can. Free of charge, by the way.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Women seems cain and swiss.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DersonFed
Women seems cain and swiss.

I understand. Though I had some help.

Any other thoughts ?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The subconcious and interplay in conciousness can be remotely influenced. Second guess all feelings. Get your shakras realligned.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If she said you were Jesus and
you believed her thats enough for
me. You are perfect for each other.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I don't want to insult you at all because I understand you are really seeking an answer and are going something real. However, as a believer in Christ Jesus, the Son of God, you are NOT Him. There is only one Him. I am not susre what is going on, but something sounds really fishy about this woman...you just met her... fell deeply in love...and she was pretty adamant about meeting as well. Perhaps she is working some kind of magic on you and messing with you? I don't know. I think you should pray about it (if you believe in that?) and ask God to show you what is true and right. Also, I would recommend NOT meditating for a while until this gets figured out. Actually, a person shouldn't open up their mind ever. It gives an opportunity for spirits to come in and deceive. Just some thoughts, I hope you get some answers to all this for your peace of mind!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
She might have been carrying a disease and infected you without saying...

and is brain washing you by saying you're Jesus. Usually, you just have to think like Science.
edit on 28-12-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
We're no longer together. And haven't been for quite some time now.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Dear Jesus Father Christmas let me down can I have a bicycle?.
Now if I get a bike you are jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join