It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of Culture Clashes in Europe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nothing about this migrant crisis, this refugee influx should be taken at face value. However, when people rabbit on about globalist agendas and New World Orders and yet can't give me a logical reason why this should be so, nor any titbit of proof except its their belief, I have to wonder at the true nature of TPTB's intent, if indeed there is any intent at all and its not just been a catalogue of mistakes and no way to stem the flow with doing shameful u-turns in policies

Could you try that again in English ?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah, this isn't good. I am all for helping legitimate refugees from serious war situation. But pouring millions of barely screened people into Europe at a rapid pace simply isn't sustainable, in the best of circumstances. Furthermore, those individuals have to know that they have to respect their host countries.

As a liberal, it saddens me to say that I agree with many conservatives on this one, that it doesn't seem to have been executed properly or with regard for the needs of Europeans and the history and culture of existing countries there.

Also, I know it's controversial, but I am really beginning to wonder as many do on here whether there is an ulterior motive to all of this. I basically don't trust it.

It puts me in a bad place. I've worked on a lot of international development issues, and probably with several of the international development, aid, or NGO orgs that are knee deep in all of this. Many of my friends have or are working for refugee organizations, including in places like Syria, Turkey, or Jordan. I can't really speak out against this stuff with Europe publicly or on social media. It would legitimately harm my work and career.

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

And yet although many keep stating "globalist plans" or "New World Order" etc...no-one can give me a logical reason behind their claims. I can see no benefit whatsoever to anybody's plans in having millions of violent aggressive uneducated migrants flooding Europe

I think the opening up of European borders for the free passage of people for work etc was a good thing in theory, but not thought out properly in the long term. They opened the doors and not only did they get free movement of people for work in all countries easily and quickly, they also opened a can of worms for people from some of the poorest countries in Europe mainly ex Eastern bloc to pour in at a rate of knots i.e. Romania and Albania putting extra strain on particularly the newer members of the EU such as Hungary and Greece. Then with the fall of Ghadaffi, it left the Mediterranean unpoliced and created a new industry of people smuggling.

The people this policy was intended to help, the Syrians, seem to have been engulfed and forgotten amongst the huge influx of undesirable economic illegal migrants
edit on 13-8-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

And yet although many keep stating "globalist plans" or "New World Order" etc...no-one can give me a logical reason behind their claims. I can see no benefit whatsoever to anybody's plans in having millions of violent aggressive uneducated migrants flooding Europe

I think the opening up of European borders for the free passage of people for work etc was a good thing in theory, but not thought out properly in the long term. They opened the doors and not only did they get free movement of people for work in all countries easily and quickly, they also opened a can of worms for people from some of the poorest countries in Europe mainly ex Eastern bloc to pour in at a rate of knots i.e. Romania and Albania putting extra strain on particularly the newer members of the EU such as Hungary and Greece. Then with the fall of Ghadaffi, it left the Mediterranean unpoliced and created a new industry of people smuggling.

The people this policy was intended to help, the Syrians, seem to have been engulfed and forgotten amongst the huge influx of undesirable economic illegal migrants

I never quite bought the NWO narrative as usually understood, but there's a thing that is known in Spain as The Persian Way: Degrade the situation so it foils the order you get to impose.

es.wikipedia.org...

Sadly, it's not translated into english as is an specific incident in the History of Spain.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Havent got much time at the moment but if Soros is concerned, its an "order from chaos" type of idea.

My other thoughts are to do with the Pan European movement dating back to the Practical Idealism book. Might have to PM with more info.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Otherwise, you risk becoming the functional national equivalent of the animal hoarder who started out with good intentions to rescue animals and then became overwhelmed and descended in squalor and filth themselves because they took on more than they could handle.

Great analogy!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
not to mention the males just un zipping there pants and urinating anywhere even though toilet facilities were plentiful in and around the park!
take advantaged to all there clan
Really makes me think these "Refugees" are just so backward yet clever enough to take advantage of good natured people and resource's.
One family member finds a nice loop hole and next thing you know they spread the word and they scamper to take full advantage, often through nefarious means I.E using different names,playing dumb yet there sly.
On that trip to the park it was mentioned that a lot of the children did not even go to the same schools as those on the trip,they were not legit!
I'm sick of it. They don't want to integrate as they have the system worked out.

Takes the Pi$$. just GO HOME sort your own country out cos your draining our country IMO
But OH i'm Racist know doubt many think? not the case. I just see and say what folk only think.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This is the unfolding of a plan that's been in the works for decades.
The Globalists are "equalizing" the nations. First world nations are being turned into Third World nations.
They're destroying these nations all the better to institute totalitarian control.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Recently there's an even funnier name to describe Intelligence controlled NGO in Italy. Italian media call it "The right-wing ship" as to make it appear different from other NGOs
This stuff is so funny you can die loughing

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

The Globalists are "equalizing" the nations. First world nations are being turned into Third World nations.
They're destroying these nations all the better to institute totalitarian control.

Curious why so many of our fellow citizens actively want it to happen. It make me feel sick.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: AuranVector

Curious why so many of our fellow citizens actively want it to happen. It make me feel sick.

You have that wrong, its not a case of wanting it to happen, the reality is we are on a sinking ship, some of us want that ship to sink slowly really slowly if possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I'll admit they are a shrill, extremely vocal minority but they seem to have the media and much of the left and even right wings by the balls. Anyone new to this world would be forgiven for thinking that this was a well-planned, staged, evil plan that people who were once good have fallen into and run with, still believing they're doing good things.

Not to get too geeky but the Orcs of Tolkien's writings used to be peaceful Elves.

I want to see if we can actually right the ship but first we need to throw the Orcs overboard because they're smashing holes in the hull like Sauron is commanding them to. I mean those Orcs tried to get Hilary #ing Clinton elected President, knowing full well that she's the Saruman in this analogy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

I'll admit they are a shrill, extremely vocal minority but they seem to have the media and much of the left and even right wings by the balls. Anyone new to this world would be forgiven for thinking that this was a well-planned, staged, evil plan that people who were once good have fallen into and run with, still believing they're doing good things.

Not to get too geeky but the Orcs of Tolkien's writings used to be peaceful Elves.

I want to see if we can actually right the ship but first we need to throw the Orcs overboard because they're smashing holes in the hull like Sauron is commanding them to. I mean those Orcs tried to get Hilary #ing Clinton elected President, knowing full well that she's the Saruman in this analogy.

And those so naïve to think their leaders are NOT evil enough to do this to their own people INTENTIONALLY can be forgiven for their innocence. You really think your leaders are so STUPID that they could not foresee what uncontrolled immigration from Islamic countries would bring???

<< 5  6  7   >>

join