It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of Culture Clashes in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just a little more proof for those that deny and deny that this is happening on a regular basis.
Today,a boat full of African "refugees" landed on a busy beach in Spain shocking the tourists and locals as they ran for the town. Notice the absence of women and children. These are NOT refugees but simply economic migrants taking the short route to Spanish citizenship rather than follow the law like the rest of us. They are colonists. They are escaping there own sh*tpot countries rather than do something about it

Oh and if that isn't enough, 3 days ago 300 migrants were running amok through Spain after breaking through the border control yet again. Just look at all those poor Syrian women and children

This coming just days after 200 "migrants" attacked and stormed a border crossing between Spain & Morocco breaking the leg of one border patrol officer. The immigration office there has now closed for a week saying "its not our problem we can't fix it..its Europes' problem".

On Tuesday Italian soldiers were attacked by migrants when the officers were attempting to arrest a man. The video taken by a Naples resident has apparently gone viral with many Italians stating these incident are getting more regular and many people fear for their lives and their futures.

These incident used to be rare...why? Because Libya played bouncer to all the Africans trying to get into Europe. Now Morocco has been left with that task alone and aren't coping. Africans regularly used to make the mad summer dash for Europe but most countries come the end of the summer season shipped them back home. Now of course that isn't allowed to do that as everyone's a refugee with feelings and we must make sure we ramin PC regardless of what's happening in our own countries.

I suppose the fact is that now nowhere in Europe is our "own country" and for whatever reason that we aren't aware of, this scenario is being perpetuated all over Europe despite the violence and problems this unlicensed immigration has caused, being common knowledge. People are very very fed up, scared and feel helpless to do anything. Why should it be wrong to want to preserve our own culture and way of life? Seems fine for other "groups" of folk

For those getting ready to say Europeans should be armed, what good would that do? Wouldn't stop them coming here in droves. I know Africa is a complete hellhole, I was brought up there, but surely instead of running away its time these citizens of these tinpot dictator African countries did something about it and stopped relying on the rest of Europe to keep bailing them out. They didn't want us when we were there but have no qualms about heading off to Europe the second the going gets tough. The UN's immigration organisation has stated there are a further 700,000 Africans currently in Libya waiting for the chance to get to Europe.

Meanwhile, the actual Syrian refugees men women children, are being pushed aside due to the huge influx of non refugee economic migrants.

Migrants Hit Beach
Italy In Crisis

edit on 10-8-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Boy they sure are respecting the Sovereignty of those Countries, aren't they. Might as well take down all those Spanish and Italian flags.....don't won't to offend anyone.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

George Soros is sitting in his lair somewhere, watching these videos and rubbing his hands together gleefully.
Congratulations Europe for letting yourselves become an annex of all the Third World countries.
I always wanted to take a European trip, but who the hell would want to go there now and see this crap?
Open borders and unfettered "migrants" are turning it into a hellhole.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I suppose the fact is that now nowhere in Europe is our "own country" and for whatever reason that we aren't aware of, this scenario is being perpetuated all over Europe despite the violence and problems this unlicensed immigration has caused, being common knowledge. People are very very fed up, scared and feel helpless to do anything. Why should it be wrong to want to preserve our own culture and way of life? Seems fine for other "groups" of folk

Hmmnn....... Isnt that why we voted for Brexit

Good thread S&F

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome to why the US is like it is.

It isn't the guns. It's the clash of cultures.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

But let's not forget that those who voted Brexit were also called racists
Nationalism is not permitted

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

But let's not forget that those who voted Brexit were also called racists
Nationalism is not permitted

I think people are beginning not to care about the name calling

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights.
Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight....... Bob Marley

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They are colonists. They are escaping there own sh*tpot countries rather than do something about it

Hmm I wonder why their countries are "sh*tpots"...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know...

I'm all for disagreement on this subject...
I don't begrudge anyone the chance to hold the opinion that migration/refugees are a bad idea...
I disagree with that, but people disagree with a lot of things I believe so I can't hold it against them...

However...

When one does as you have done, and says "why don't they do something about it"...

I have to laugh, a pretty angry laugh...

Because I guarantee that most of the hardnuts who express such opinions would be the first to flee if a militia or terror group or warlord took over their village...

People weren't born on this planet to fight off warlords that took over...
That's not a reasonable request.

Only a select few are born with the warrior's mentality and physical attributes...

The rest are just easy targets or they get in the way of those who can stay and fight...

/rant

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Problem is that they flood a place with no intent of changing those things about their cultures that created the cess pools they fled from.

They don't assimilate into the cultures that afford them the perceived safety they flee to.

So they end up bringing all that crap with them and foist it off on their new homelands, sometimes on purpose.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Maybe 'they' are en route to discuss the issue w/Native Americans to see how they handled it???

Funny, but the family lineage from the same turds are still at it...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There are 2 sides to every story, you are right there are far more boats these days and these migrants are getting desperate.

50 migrants deliberatly drowned

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The Native Americans pretty much handled it about as well as Europeans are handling it today and look what happened to them. Ergo, unless Europeans want to end up on reservations inside their own country, they better get a coherent enforcement policy together. Hard truth, but there it is. They're being overrun by those who do not want to be European in culture same way that Native Americans got overrun by those who did not want to embrace their ways.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hard truth, but there it is. They're being overrun by those who do not want to be European in culture same way that Native Americans got overrun by those who did not want to embrace their ways.

How can you compare what amounts to a ragged bunch of unorganized economic migrants, to an invading force such was the English army in its prime, taking over the world as we know it ?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Excuse me but we didn't leave Africa until we absolutely had to...forced out by the British Government and the communist run militias. We fought tooth and nail. Why can't they? We get slagged to hell for going to Africa, they want whites dead but when the shtf we're the first they run to

Don't actually care anymore if you call me racist blah blah We nasty horrible Europeans built up our countries,tackled invasions and conquerors, took on board ideas advancements and tactics from our conquerors, inquisitions and plagues and a whole host of other things to be where we are today. We took our skills and knowledge to other countries. We actually walked into those countries for the most part, no wars no strife just walked in and when we left those countries decided to destroy all advancements and revert back to tribalism. Their choice.....no longer our mess to clean up

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
These countries need to say STOP right now. What would be the repercussions of them closing their borders? Although border crashing seems to be all the rage according to some of these videos. Can't they stop the immigrants from coming in at all?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I'll tell you exactly why.....because they have become reliant on handouts and aid due to the leaders that gain power. They cannot and will not run the industries necessary for economic growth. When the Europeans left those mines were taken over by the communists and now are mainly run by chinese. The leaders of these sh*hole countries don't care don't give a monkeys about the people, its all about the money and nepotism. Destroy everything the white man built, keep the people starving and more aid will flow their way. Of course that Aid rarely reaches the people its meant to, but it sure keeps the likes of Mandella Nkomo Zuma et al in luxury cars and villas.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Like I said earlier, Libya & Ghadaffi did stop them for the most part. He sent them packing back to sub saharan Africa. They rarely made it across the Mediterranean except by legal means for summer seasonal work.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just wait 20 years and look at a telephone book to see how much we were invaded and not 1 shot fired , i have seen it first hand where i live where eastern europeans have come over here , a small town of 5-6 thousand people almost half are from abroad and are having 2-3 children to our 1 we will be the minority here in our own country very soon .

Time to get tough !

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Here is the ONLY viable cure, Europe need's to take control of those nation's these people are coming from, that should be the ultimatum they are given and if they do not stop there people invading our nation's they need to know we will take them over and run them the way we want them ran not the way some tin pot dictator with all the nation's money in the Swiss bank's is running them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join