It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The joy of Culture Clashes in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This video reports of some of the laws that have changed and the rape of Europe.. If just 10% is true it should make everyone sick to death.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: eletheia
Some 5 billion people in the world today are below the poverty line....is that acceptable to you ?

Are you really not able to see the direct result of monetary manipulation and how its affects a mind. You somehow have been convinced that a persons skin color or their subsequent religion has some actual bearing on where we are all headed as a collective.

AS I continue my path of beer induced thoughts I am having more trouble than usual articulating what I mean, so I will try again.

.... those 5 billion oppressed and pissed off people are not pissed off because of their religion....they are pissed off because they have no #ing money.

Perhaps you should wait till you have sobered up before re posting?

As an aside to compare living on £2 a day in the UK to living on £2 a day say

in say India is not comparable ..... apples to oranges comes to mind

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Some 5 billion people in the world today are below the poverty line....is that acceptable to you ?

Are you really not able to see the direct result of monetary manipulation and how its affects a mind. You somehow have been convinced that a persons skin color or their subsequent religion has some actual bearing on where we are all headed as a collective.

AS I continue my path of beer induced thoughts I am having more trouble than usual articulating what I mean, so I will try again.

.... those 5 billion oppressed and pissed off people are not pissed off because of their religion....they are pissed off because they have no #ing money.

Perhaps you should wait till you have sobered up before re posting?

As an aside to compare living on £2 a day in the UK to living on £2 a day say

in say India is not comparable ..... apples to oranges comes to mind

I cannot help you if you really believe that.

Are you trying to tell me that 2 bux a day in india = middle class ?
edit on 12-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wow that was a little unecessary don't you think? No need for name calling and unpleasantness jeepers!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I have lived there, have you?

And as I understand it the OP has lived in Africa, have you?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Raised in Rhodesia lived in Zimbabwe afterwards briefly, went to Namibia the South Africa then back to UK

As far as India is concerned here are some of those lovely facts & figures

Cost of living in the UK is 172% higher than India
Food prices are 111% higher in UK than India
Rents are 389% higher than in India
Only 3% of Indians pay income tax
£2 will buy you a hell of a lot more in India than in the UK

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
What I'm thinking about is the diseases which could be coming with them as they aren't checked and many run off into the night.

An interesting and very salient point you raised.

Its pretty clear that there is not the will to prevent these things from going on.
Of course, many times we hear the authorities claim that there's nothing they can do but I wonder what the response might be should there ever be another outbreak of Ebola?

Remember how everyone panicked about that and how quickly steps were taken to prevent the spread?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This video is quite an eye-opener.

That is a very good video putting into very simple terms exactly where the issue lies.

Now how do we get people to watch this and actually absorb the information ?

If that happens maybe we can get away from blaming a persons skin color or their religion of choice as to the real reasons behind the mess that the world is today.

It's not to do with skin colour it's merely to do with these rats need to stay where they are meant to be and if they don't, trouble's a-comin' for them. I cannot believe you are not frustrated to the point of anger at how our countries have been allowed to be overrun but utter trash who are destroying our cultures and all while you lot are trying to make sense of it and still be all hugs and puppies as though it can be fixed at this point by just being nice.

It can't. They have to go and I'd rather they did it off their own initiative then by force.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

What I'm thinking about is the diseases which could be coming with them as they aren't checked and many run off into the night.

An interesting and very salient point you raised.

Its pretty clear that there is not the will to prevent these things from going on.
Of course, many times we hear the authorities claim that there's nothing they can do but I wonder what the response might be should there ever be another outbreak of Ebola?

Remember how everyone panicked about that and how quickly steps were taken to prevent the spread?

That is the disease I was thinking about plus AIDS!

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Weird how no one spotted that boat till it landed ashore??

Surely someone must of seen it and if they had why didn't they call beach guards or police to come and arrest them?

I can't see this being left to continue TBH. I think Spanish guard will be on patrol on spanish beaches!

The Gibraltar Straits has well known issues with organized crime, both human and drug trafficking.

Me, myself, have witnessed a raid that involved the Guardia Civil and some narcos not far from crowded shores. It's a true hot spot.

We do actually have Guardia Civil, Policía Nacional and the Military all there and is not enough. See, we'd need almost all of our manpower there to not even getting close to manage the situation, but they're still required elsewhere, y'know.

We need help

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Wow that was a little unecessary don't you think? No need for name calling and unpleasantness jeepers!

I would Hazard a guess and say yes it was unnecessary.... Apologies.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

That is a very good video putting into very simple terms exactly where the issue lies.

If that happens maybe we can get away from blaming a persons skin color or their religion of choice as to the real reasons behind the mess that the world is today.

It's not to do with skin colour it's merely to do with these rats need to stay where they are meant to be and if they don't, trouble's a-comin' for them. I cannot believe you are not frustrated to the point of anger at how our countries have been allowed to be overrun but utter trash who are destroying our cultures and all while you lot are trying to make sense of it and still be all hugs and puppies as though it can be fixed at this point by just being nice.

It can't. They have to go and I'd rather they did it off their own initiative then by force.

There are not going to stop, think about it. 5 billion broke and pissed off people.

They are coming and in greater numbers. We have let our leaders become complacent we need leadership that is willing to fix problems, not create them while hiding away in their mansions.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

There are not going to stop, think about it. 5 billion broke and pissed off people.

They are coming and in greater numbers. We have let our leaders become complacent we need leadership that is willing to fix problems, not create them while hiding away in their mansions.

Well, that is to their own peril. They are taking the chance that Europe and Western nations won't eventually snap and corral them and deport them, or worse.

They seem to be pissed off but at us, rather than their own countries and leaders who have failed them ever since the end of colonialism. Even in countries which weren't colonized, the leadership is practically nothing but corrupt ineptitude.

Our leaders are completely corrupt and inept too, though. I think we are all being played like fools.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Yes we are being played like fools, that is most definitely happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I have lived there, have you?

And as I understand it the OP has lived in Africa, have you?

Nope, I haven't been to either country, well the canary islands but that is only a mini part of Africa.

I do however have friends in both places, my gf flatmate is Indian and incidentaly he was in India just recently when the government removed all the larger currency notes out of circulation. That was very interesting indeed and how it was reported by media was bogus (as per usual when media is involved).

I guess we will have agree to disagree. As far as I am concerned lack of money is the leading cause of turmoil not people's belief systems.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Nope, I haven't been to either country, well the canary islands but that is only a mini part of Africa.

Where are the Canary Islands?....
They are just off the coast of North West Africa, about 100km west of Morocco. Despite the fact that they're geographically part of the African continent, they're recognized as a nationality of Spain and are therefore European (and sort of Africa, hope that cleared that up!)

I guess we will have agree to disagree. As far as I am concerned lack of money is the leading cause of turmoil not people's belief systems.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I know you think you have the moral high ground, here is a tip...you don't...Enjoy your take away and eating out.

Eating out is a risk regardless of what you think you know.

ETA. had you lived in india you would know better, I think you are lying.

edit on 13-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is a major piece of the Globalist Agenda. Flooding the EU and US with migrants will help destabilize, and therefore make it easier for the Globalists to gain control. Then they say if you are against this intentional destruction you are racist, xenophobic etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This is a major piece of the Globalist Agenda. Flooding the EU and US with migrants will help destabilize, and therefore make it easier for the Globalists to gain control. Then they say if you are against this intentional destruction you are racist, xenophobic etc.

That's only half true, I am against the invasion but at the same time I am against blaming the migrants for this mess.

You see the problem is far more complicated than most can admit or possibly even understand.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Nothing about this migrant crisis, this refugee influx should be taken at face value. However, when people rabbit on about globalist agendas and New World Orders and yet can't give me a logical reason why this should be so, nor any titbit of proof except its their belief, I have to wonder at the true nature of TPTB's intent, if indeed there is any intent at all and its not just been a catalogue of mistakes and no way to stem the flow with doing shameful u-turns in policies

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join