It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Secret of Fatima Theory 2017: The tip of the spear as a flame

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

To believe anything about some supposed prophesy,one would have to believe a Catholic doctrine,their history over the years has been decimating populations,torturing indigiants for not accepting their ways,as far as I can see more of a cult,based on hope and trust,not backed by truth

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ClydeBuilt

Nostradamus also speaks of "Stones hidden in the Star's Beard". striking the Earth, and turning the seas, hectic.

Using Genealogy of a branch of my family's tree, in the form of family stories, related to both small and very large catastrophes, I decoded a few dozen of his verses. If Nostradamus wrote Star, then he bleeping meant "Star". Jupiter is almost a quasi star, but Nostradamus calls it a Planet. So, can he have described something which is a true star, but much smaller than Jupiter. Smaller in diameter, but maybe much, much, heavier in mass. Something which would suck a flood of space junk, out of the Oort Clouds, and drag them into the inner Solar system.

Short of being inside a mini Black Hole, something, this massive, nearly grazing our Sun, may well have much of this "tail", stripped off and slung into unstable orbits much closer to the Sun, than our present Asteroid Belt. So in a way, it may generate something like the Shoemaker-Levy 9, impacts into Jupiter a few years ago. But they may take their own sweet time circling the Sun, here in our neighborhood, before crashing into Earth.

Jupiter acted like a Solar vacuum cleaner with Shoemaker - Levy 9, but if Nosty is to believed, not this next time. A hundred or so years ago, scientists weighed the Earth, using a very large ball of metallic lead, but if that same size ball was mostly Neutronium, from a collapsed "Star", then if that ball got anywhere near Earth, it's all over. And irradiated Oort junk, could poison our Oceans for years, killing off a large portion of undersea life. Fukashima's sieverts aren't doing us any good, either.

Just like super fertile Lunar top soil, this Oort Cloud debris, might also be super potting soil. Simple plant life couldn't reject the poisons in the radiation. So in a way, our Biosphere will be a sitting duck. For the dwarf star, it'll be business as usual. This may hearken back to the Sumerian/Babylonian concepts of Niburu - Marduke, which they looked at as being, "The Destroyer".

And while being nearly invisible coming into our Solar System, when it grabs a big ball of the Sun's Corona, then it may well look like some Giant Comet, going back outwards, from it's perihelion. So, by applying Nosty's literal definition, it will be one heck of an interstellar light show, in the Heavens. Nosty is interpreted as saying that the giant comet, will make the Sun appear double for around a week. My own genealogy based, decoding, is pretty well limited to English speaking North America, in the Twentieth Century.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Reggie. Why do you think that Russia, or for that matter would anyone invent a weapon that would shift the Earth's axis and create disasters around the world. When I think about it it just makes no sense. Why invent a weapon that would affect the inventor as greatly as everyone else. It would be like dropping an h bomb on the enemy and then dropping one on themselves too.

When I come across this kind of stuff I just leave it alone because it just makes no sense. My mind is cluttered enough already and adding to it with nonsensical stuff like this just puts it in spin cycle.

Fun fact it's not really Russia at play here just like many others they want to blame big bad Russia for everything. Yes the Earth will soon shift between 2018-2019 however it will only be known in 2020-2022, human science is a bit slow at playing catch up.

It's a natural process that occurs with every planet during certain periodical cycles, but as always America will blame Russia and the imaginary secret weapon

Which is the reason why I don't bother with human news sources for this very reason!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Most likely the spear is a pole shift.
First however should come the Warning predicted in too many apparitions to be set aside.

Imo the warning will involve et angelic intervention of some kind.

However, we should be ready also to encounter the evil ones. Some apparitions used to say, after the warning the coming world delusion will try to explain it scientifically. So if we have manifestation of God and angels in the warning, it is likely to expect manifestation of demons afterwards. So...be on guard to discern who is on God's side, and not to call the helping angels - demons, and vice versa...

Ww3 will be postponed for some time but not for long. Perhaps it is part of the chastisement.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Don't conflate a magnetic shifting with a real tipping over of our planet. Polaris, the North Star will still be in it's place. It's geo-magnetism which will go bonkers. Maybe Bermuda Triangle B.S. breaking out in strange places.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
OK first thoughts are that this is referring to a comet or meteorite..

That makes sense with the axis thing..

Not sure of you are aware Guys? My persistent anomaly is at the feet of the Virgo constellation. So the 23/9/18 date was fullfilled And prophecised accurately in the Bible. My now interpretation, is that it was a
Milestone along the road toward planet x's journey culminating in pole shift.

The closer px gets, the more we see an uptick in debris! When we approach poleshift we go through the tail and with that we will see meteorite impacts.

There are many comets following our main object:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-2-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am well aware of the difference between magnetic pole and geographic pole shift. Magnetic pole drift happens all the time. What I am talking about, and other people in this thread, is geographic pole shift. I.e. North pole to be in Nebraska, and Antarctica to be tropics. The earth to flip physically.

Whether this is the secret of Fatima or NOT, it is still to be seen.

Meanwhile, Mr Putin announced 6 six new weapons systems that compete with the movie Avengers. The Pentagon wasn't surprised but still unhappy as we can read the recent news. Moreover, Putin said in the latest interview (not the state address), 'why do we need a world if Russians cease to exist?'
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Something to think about, apart of fixed paradigm "was Russia consecrated or not" that make us almost saints in the West...in our own eyes...Who cares if Russia is consecrated or now, if America is consecrated or not, if our kids will die altogether? Don't we understand the 100 year old dispute goes IRRELEVANT in the face of the real picture?

And Vatican, excuse me, behaves as a complete fool, with the main tool of fear to ban the next alleged seer (that might be fake of course, but are we in the middle ages to excommunicate for that?) The promised reform of Francis reaches the bottom, with so competing factions that the talk of a schism is already constant within some circles. What is reformed, except the option of remarried couples in Germany to receive communion, and replacement of several dozen hi ranks that were at retirement age anyway? Where is the fresh air in the church? Come on, fire 50% and put youngsters, not necessarily bishops! Voice in the desert. We know Francis will fail, despite his good intentions...ref. Malachi

It is a time the big picture to be announced, hidden since the time of the apostles. Because, Paul knew of many starts existing, as well as the Greek and ancient peoples knew. We didn't discover Pleiades and Orion, the Bible mentions them by name. Apparently, the institutionalised religion under Constantine banned that too. It is a time to open up for the world created by God.

And that manchild and 144,000, no they are not baby Jesus and the sinful priests...they are still to cme Before any antichrist.

We need to be open for the corrective action of God, different from total chastisement by fire...If He sends those 144,000 (it is never written they will be sealed in secret or symbolic or throughout the 20 centuries history...) then we should accept it. As far as I can read, it happens even before the 7 trumps, let alone the antichrist. Yes the 144,000 appear in Chapter 14 too, shortly before the fall of Babylon. But we don't know how long their mission is, 3 or 30 or more years. We just don't know.

With the approaching of the 70th anniversary of the modern state of Israel, we should be prepared of surprises.

I just don't know what more to say of Fatima, after tons and volumes written by so many people. We were lied! Unfortunately, not only about Fatima.
edit on 8-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I propose a Bold Reform the pope could start overnight.As a first step to enlarge the Cardinalate to some 1000-2000 people to represent better the 7+ bln humanity and 1.4 bln catholic members (not static members but living people with needs). Not just the 120 Respected scholars most of whom are at the senior age already. It is apparent the current model doesn't work for decades.

Let learn from history that people who weren't bishops not even priests have been cardinals. Let put younger people below 50 and 40. Sure there are non-corrupt people among the younger catholics who want to see a better church and are ready to serve. Let they oversee how the things are going. Enough of empty words! If we want the Catholic church to survive its biggest crisis ever.

Its too easy to say, "church must be martyred like Jesus". But it is wrong. I haven't read a line from Jesus where He said so. Neither did He say about the riches of the church and other wrongdoings throughout the centuries. We either follow Jesus, or we have an apostate church that only awaits the wind of ... whatever, to crumble. I could say more, but it is not necessary. Russia won't attack Rome, as some alleged seers have said (why don't ban them then?) Russia is not that stupid. Rome has its own end.Perhaps the successor after Petrus Romanus won't sit in Rome at all, therefore Romanus is the last one.

In a way, pope Francis May revert the chastisement by changing something more, including by moving out of Rome much of his staff. After all, no one needs the attack predicted in not few revelations including but not only St Malachi.

The other big thing is to start an Open Talk about the Angelic reality that spreads across the galaxies. May be exactly their arrival will put an end to the current era. And let see it from the book of Revelation, the sealing by Angels of the 144,000 youngsters happen Before the damage of planet Earth and before the antichrist too.

I don't understand what Pope Francis awaits for more? Islamic attack or what? Russia to convert? Russia is being converted to God not to Rome, and that is a process that every nations should go thru it constantly. If that is not understood for all those years, then we don't understand the meaning of the Christian conversion. Pope's institution is a major obstacle by itself for the unification of the Catholic and Orthodox churches. But that is a long topic by itself. The pope could do plenty of other things without messing with Russia, if he doesn't want to pronounce the so called Fatima required prayer....And why not? Together with the Russian patriarch? Russia IS Consecrated to the Mother of God, not by popes but by its traditional form of Christianity. Russia has never been under Rome historically. I don't understand why one more prayer to the Mother of God should be taken any hostile by anyone. Not by the Russians, I guess. They lose nothing from it, only gain recognition by Rome. Someone wrote that even Putin wanted it to be made. (no independent source to confirm though).

To wrap up those posts, after Putin's words in the State address, and now in another interview, we know we are living in a Sci Fi reality with weapons ready to destroy not nations as Fatima said but the whole world. We knew it before of course. But now the game enters a new level. In that situation to count on rocks to be saved (other self appointed prophets) or to run from imaginary antichrist when all of us will die, including the so called antichrist if he is alive, is frankly immature and stupid. We need real solutions, not fables anymore! The biggest secret of Vatican, fatima, proved unrealized dfor 100 years. Why? What was so secret? There is only one thing that is not talked on MSM, actually even they started showing footages. It is not flying demons in UFO, it is the reality the billions of stars have their occupants and 2/3 of the, are on God's service, or named in the Bible as Angels. Yes the other 1/3 are demons. So we demonise all of them and hide in rocks? Good job, clerics! You are going to bury the 2000 year old church because of your stupidity, then and now! Because for 2000 years you didn't find the strength to explain to the people in simple words what has been a secret knowledge always! Enough is enough! Let start it anew before any fire from heaven, or should we say,from space.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nice to see you posting again 2012newstart.

What do you make of Putin?

I find him an intriguing figure: respected by Christians and Non-Christians, though for differing reasons. You see many Americans posting online "I wish Putin was our President" -- must be a first for a Russian leader. I cant see Russia having another leader as capable as Putin. If any Russian leader was going to fulfill what Malachi Martin hinted, surely it has to be him, and that has to be within 1-20 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

thanks for your answer too.

Undoubtedly he is highly skilful for his position, and chosen by the Russian population.

Whether Malachi Martin knew the real secret or a fake version, we don't know. If we have to quote his words, Neues Europa does not contain the main element. And Neues Europa contains almost everything known, from planetary cataclysms and world war to satan among cardinals. Therefore, I suggest it has to do with Aliens. But how could we be sure the so changed texts of Fatima would tell us the truth about so contended topic, or they will try to change its meaning too?

Sure Russia will play a major role, so seems here Malachi Martin is correct. But also Israel will play a big role, and USA as the biggest supporter of the Jewish state. And the rising power China. We don't know who, or all of them, will bring the angelic reality. See Medvedev what he speaks of aliens, they are already in Russia. But it is inconvenient to say by the cardinals. It is more convenient to lose 5 years of pope Francis discussing should certain people receive holy Communion and in which countries only... In comparison, the Orthodox churches allow 3 marriages in church, without encouraging it. Was that the biggest problem of 21st century Catholic church and the last pope from St Malachi's list? And if not, why it was put forward to eclipse the real problems?

For example, out of the 1.4 bln 1 bln catholics or more live in poverty. Traditionally catholic countries such as Brazil leak members to other christian churches because of bad policies. It is not just "sinners"when we speak of many millions who are born, raised and educated as catholics, to choose other ways in life. May be the leaders are the sinners then who let that happen by their absurd policies.

Christian church will not die. Roman church may not survive in its current form. Peter will have successors, not necessarily in its current established form. Canonical law is not found in the gospels, said pope Francis. He did a lot good sayings, only they are voice in the desert. I don't know the percentage of his support among bishops. May be many object. He loses momentum. His enemies are not in Russia but inside the walls. Yes he is not young with much energy, but then why did he accept the papacy, and why does he still stay there? He wants the church fo Rome to die with his pontificate or what?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the link.

Did you watch the Malachi Martin documentary on netflix.

www.netflix.com...

I haven't, but I am tempted to try to free trial to see what its like.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have explanation why the Vatican doesnt disclose the secret, if it is according all logic concerning extraterrestrials. Because they think the ET in Russia are bad.

But that puts a lot of questions how long the Vatican knew of the ET, may be since the apostles, and what holy and unholy alliances they did on their own during the Dark ages? Certainly God didn't command the Church to burn people...Is it possible the Vatican own ET allies to be someone the world doesn't like to meet, and therefore they keep their secrets until this day? Chrono device discovered by benedictine monk...just like that as he prayed in his garden? The link is not before me, you can search for it. Others withnesses such as Bob Dean speak of a much bigger Vatican involvement including presence of cardinal of Los Angeles on Eisenhower meeting with aliens...I don't know how true that is. It could be delusional, or real, as everything spread online. Did St John XXIII encounter a landing saucer and talked with the pilots humanoid aliens?

Why should the world superpower USA have the biggest number of whistle blowers, all claiming to have worked in secret labs, now reveal their secret data publicly online? Could thatp just happen if not ordered by higher place?

Medvedev doesn't just "joke". The president of the autonomous republic of Kalmykia inside Riussian Federation, Mr Ilyumzhinov, reported his own abduction from his balcony to alien craft and a short ride to another star and return, all in 30 minutes. The witnesses, his guards who found him mysteriously missing from his apartment and then reappearing after half an hour. Mr IIlyumzhinov is not crazy, en.wikipedia.org... He was the President of the Republic of Kalmykia in the Russian Federation from 1993 to 2010, and he has been the President of FIDE, the international governing body for the game of chess, since 1995.
www.youtube.com...

The pope in his homily chose to potentially baptise a martian with a long green nose and big ears, " as children paint them"(and how the children know it). That papal creature is frankly much uglier than the commonly known ET from movies called Grey. How about the human looking aliens, Nordic, angelic looking, as reported? Why doesn't the Vatican speak about them, rather of the uglier creatures, including the interview of Mgr Balducci and the jesuit fathers in Arizona? He speaks of different proportions of soul and matter, and one of the jesuits of aliens with many legs etc... Is it possible the Vatican to have sided with the wrong side? Just a question, that I hope it might be answered with a definite No. But someone must answer it, and soon. Not after the Et come. Then the whole prestige of Vatican will fail in an hour, after we were lied for so long.

I must say I don't know who is who, who is good and bad and which country sided with whom. But that's why I ask questions. more people should ask, and there should be answers.

Answers will be provided , may be very soon, when the Angels will appear publicly. In the so called Great Warning event. Why is it also a secret? it is. We do not know what the event consists of, we know what it will cause in people's consciences. According to too many private apparitions, not only Garabandal (in whom Padre Pio believed, btw). In my and others estimations, the Great Warning cannot fit in any other place of the Revelation timeline except for the sixth seal. Right before the sealing of the 144,000. Does it mean, the world war and the rest of cataclysms are still not permitted, because we still don't have these events first? And are they fixed as dates? So say apparitions, they are fixed dates, they are not delayed anymore.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't have netflix account either. He had many interviews published on youtube.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The question with this video is whether Medvedev is being serious or was being sarcastic. I tend to think he was being sarcastic. The Pope/Eisenhower/MJ12 stuff, meeting with aliens etc, as you say, has little in the way of solid evidence to back it up. I stand to be corrected, but Malachi Martin, in all his interviews, didn't seem to hint at aliens in relation to the Third Secret? He mentioned Russia and Kiev, but aliens I can't remember him doing.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes Martin did hint at aliens. I forgot which video, on youtube, was it 1996 or 1997 record. I think I posted it in the last year.

Medvedev may make it as a joke, but a former president and current PM wouldn't say it at all even as a joke if there isn't a truth in it.

let me clarify my previous posts, I don't claim which if any ET groups are known to the Vatican, or whether they are good or not. I don't know whether the claims of Bob Dean are true or not, (but they are made publicly with all credibility of Dean behind, together with secret photos he releases of ET large ships).

edit on 10-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

However I see you are more interested in the political side that is visible and realistic, and it is perfect to reason about it.

As north Korea seems to enter strange phase of it's relation with USA, I remember Sun tsu words "every war is won before it ever started" that probably this is a trap. I can't believe Kim will abandon the ready hydrogen bomb and missile that can reach so far in space.

Putin's latest statements also show that Fatima Chastisement is coming rather fast, not a peaceful achievement of an era of peace. I want it to be the second option though. I want somehow angels to intervene beforehand. but will they, or will humanity be allowed too punish itself first?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I find the ET hypothesis interesting but speculative. The one thing we can be sure of, is that Russia is going to be involved.
edit on 11-3-2018 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

that seems to me the only thing that is still secret (officially).

Or is it about the judgement of God will start from God's own house first...
edit on 22-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join