It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Secret of Fatima Theory 2017: The tip of the spear as a flame

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

"Yes Martin did hint at aliens. I forgot which video, on youtube, was it 1996 or 1997 record. I think I posted it in the last year. "

In relation to what you said above 2012newstart: in his first interview with Art Bell, he answers a question about aliens and UFO's at about 2 hours and 14 minutes and 30 seconds. He thought many of the UFO sightings maybe be demonic in nature -- his answer wasn't related to Fatima. I'll let you know if i find the interview that he did.
edit on 27-3-2018 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
my view is that the Marian Prophecy is not from the Deity/God of Bible or Torah, the Patriarch-Creator of modern mankind (say around 12000 BCE- present)

the Fatima Prophecy of 3 Secrets could be from any of the Big Religions which still thrive today...
Muslim, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism or Mormon, Scientology, ...

my bet is that the source of Fatima prophecy is from the Pagan Gaia, Goddess entity, what we might call 'Aliens, of technological superiority' which might have the ability to cross between dimensional worlds, having both Spiritual and physical presence in our physical world-/-reality

the 'new energy' promised will be something along the lines of a electro-magnetic pulse or Plazma
this force is what will be used to strike at the Planet's Axis & bring forth great natural disasters which humanity will refer to as the Tip-of-the-Spear' which touches the Axis and causes great upheaval of the inner Earth Core, leading directly into EQs, Tsunami's etc. that are forewarned of as being the 'corrections' or the series of 'chastisements' told of in the 3 Secrets warnings

the 3 days of darkness is also brought about by these Marian/Virgin Mary Forces... but the darkness is a result of the Axis disarray from the Spear that Struck the Planet's (magnetic & geographical) Axis in the first attack to terraform Earth into a conquered Planet, suitable to the Gaia-Marian beings who fight both Bible God and Fallen Angles for the Earth as a colony

in any Event, Fatima is not from the Christian or Jewish Deity/Savior/Messiah...it is from another Source that contends with the Human Collective idea of God & the Fallen Angels
edit on th31152218939527232018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Yes I mean that one. But I didn't notice he speaks negatively.
Or may be negatively for some, positively for others.

Mgr Balducci, Vatican exorcist, member of Curia and a close friend of pope John Paul II en.wikipedia.org... , clearly said the ET are reality different from demons. www.youtube.com... Mgr Balducci was the one to republish Fatima Neues Europa version in Osservatore Romano in 1978 between the death of John Paul I and the election of John Paul II. Surely it can't happen without the approval of the top cardinals. Neither his later interview above, without the approval of John Paul II.

It would be good if pope Francis tells us what he knows of that all, instead of speaking vaguely of hell.

I always wonder, why did the angels disappear after Jesus Christ. And even during his life, they should be recorded more by the evangelists. Actually, the disciples of the disciples who wrote it down. Jesus said, angels will descend and ascend upon the Son of man.
Angels were present abundantly in the Bible's prophetic time, and even fought battles (Daniel).

And until we discuss theory, we can see what happens with the diplomatic crisis with Russia, and others. War can start at any moment, and we will learn only when it ends after several hours.

edit on 30-3-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Interestingly, numerous Marian apparitions began to appear on the earth in and around the late 19th century and early twentieth century.

The significant thing I think is her association with the sun. Find out what that is and you’ll have some hint to the meaning of these worldwide apparitions.

There is metaphysical science involved not just a sky God visiting the poor earth weeping.

People always want to concentrate on the negative aspect of these events: shattering world cataclysms and the like, but there is a positive side to the heavenly events few take notice of.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't know about Gaia things.
I find it strange that the big Marian apparitions didn't start earlier, when Christianity had big problems too, not from outside but from inside.

But even more odd is the alleged Our Lady's words approved to be printed by then prefect of congregation of doctrine of faith (or holy office) cardinal Ottaviani, in the text known as Neues Europa, where it is said the big events will happen in the second half of 20th century. Apparently it failed, no matter how we count the century.

Adding to that, the 2000 official release, compared to the later book of the nuns discussed in this thread, is insufficient, to say the least...
Those are big issues that shaped the lives of millions, especially that most devote part of Catholic church that drives it forward. 100 years...for what?
edit on 3-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Fun fact it's not really Russia at play here just like many others they want to blame big bad Russia for everything. Yes the Earth will soon shift between 2018-2019 however it will only be known in 2020-2022, human science is a bit slow at playing catch up.

It's a natural process that occurs with every planet during certain periodical cycles, but as always America will blame Russia and the imaginary secret weapon

Which is the reason why I don't bother with human news sources for this very reason!

(MABUS of Nostradamus = MAGOG/Bar Jesus, of the Bible)

EZEKIEL 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?
EZEKIEL 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
EZEKIEL 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

God revealed, Elijah, Jesus, and Moses, before the "Cloud", to answer the Prophecy of Ezekiel. The USA, Russia, Iran, Korea, cannot serve to answer God, as it is written, unless "Elijah, Jesus, and Moses" stand together the prophecy cannot be answered, with that said. (Ezekiel's Prophecy is Completed and Invalidated):

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Yes I mean that one. But I didn't notice he speaks negatively.
Or may be negatively for some, positively for others.

Mgr Balducci, Vatican exorcist, member of Curia and a close friend of pope John Paul II en.wikipedia.org... , clearly said the ET are reality different from demons. www.youtube.com... Mgr Balducci was the one to republish Fatima Neues Europa version in Osservatore Romano in 1978 between the death of John Paul I and the election of John Paul II. Surely it can't happen without the approval of the top cardinals. Neither his later interview above, without the approval of John Paul II.

In 1947 to 1948, it can be said that "Elijah, Jesus and Moses" stood together in the Roswell UFO Incident, and this cause sin to come as a cloud and thus lead to the independance of Isreal

("30 Years for Jesus and Joseph, Prophecy Observance")

In 1977 to 1978, it can be said that "Elijah, Jesus and Moses" stood together in the WOW SIGNAL!, and this caused the catholic church to modify and delete portions of the Fatima Prophecy

("30 Years for Jesus and Joseph, Prophecy Observance")

In 2017 to 2018, It can be said that "Elijah, Jesus and Moses" stood together in their "Testimony" and many were saved, and this causes some sin from the USA, Russia, Korea to come forth or something

The Three Secrets of Fatima, in the sense of 30 Year Intervals are and is, completed, there is nothing else. About Salvation, God brought forth a sign and a vision in 1947 and then God brought his voice with the intention of bringing salvation, he did not bring a sign or a vision, so in that capacity. We should see what we have seen, that is ufos in 1947, the wow signal, and then salvation, salvation is not something we can observe.

Based on that the 100th Year of Fatima, (100 pounds for a year of the body of jesus, John 19:39), is valid and complete, we don't need to add to this figure, because it will be false.
edit on 5-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In spite of the recent events in Syria, let read again the Neues Europa version of the Third Secret. We know it is not the 100% original text. Anyway, it has the approval of cardinal Ottaviani prefect of CDF/Holy office at that time.
Malachi Martin, when heard the entire text on Coast to Coast AM, commented, the core element is still missing.
But look, WW3 is not missing from Neues Europa. For Malachi Martin this is not untrue, rather not bad enough as the full secret is!

In 1963, the German newspaper Neues Europa published "an extract" of the Third Secret of Fatima.

"It was the thirteenth of October, 1917. On that day, the Holy Virgin appeared for the last time to the little visionaries, Jacinta, Francisco, and Lucy, at the end of a series of six apparitions in all. After the manifestation of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the Mother of God revealed a special secret message to Lucy, in which She particularly stated:

"‘Don’t worry, dear child. I am the Mother of God speaking to you and begging you to proclaim in My name the following message to the entire world. In doing this, you will meet great hostility. But be steadfast in the Faith and you will overcome this hostility. Listen, and note well what I say to you: Men must become better. They must implore the remission of the sins which they have committed, and will continue to commit. You ask Me for a miraculous sign so that all may understand the words in which, through you, I address mankind. This miracle which you have just seen was the great miracle of the sun! Everyone has seen it — believers and unbelievers, country and city dwellers, scholars and journalists, laymen and priests. And now, announce this in My name:

"‘A great punishment shall come to all mankind, not today as yet, nor even tomorrow, but in the second half of the 20th Century. What I have already made known at La Salette through the children Melanie and Maximin, I repeat today before you. Mankind has not developed as God expected. Mankind has gone astray and has trampled underfoot the gifts which were given it. There is no order in anything. Even in the highest positions, it is satan who governs and decides how affairs are to be conducted. He will even know how to find his way to the highest positions in the Church. He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scientists who invent arms, with which half of humanity can be destroyed in a few minutes. If mankind does not refrain from wrongdoing and be converted, I shall be forced to let fall My Son’s arm. If those at the top, in the world and in the Church, do not oppose these ways, it is I who shall do so, and I shall pray God My Father to visit His justice on mankind.

"‘There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church. Cardinals will be against Cardinals and bishops against bishops. Satan will put himself in their midst. In Rome, also, there will be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.

"‘God will punish men still more powerfully and harshly than He did by means of the Flood, and the great and powerful will perish just as much as the small and the weak.

"‘The greatest World War will happen in the second half of the 20th Century. Then fire and smoke will fall from the sky, and the waters of the oceans will be turned to steam, hurling their foam towards the sky; and all that is standing will be cast down. Millions and millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next, and those who remain living will envy those who are dead. There will be tribulation as far as the eye can see, and misery all over the earth and desolation in every country.

"‘The time is continually approaching, the abyss is growing wider, and there is no end in sight. The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the Church with their subjects. Satan’s henchmen will then be the only sovereigns on earth.

"‘This will be a time which neither king nor emperor, Cardinal nor bishop expects, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with My Father’s plan to punish and take vengeance. Later, however, when those who survive all this are still alive, God and His glory will once more be invoked, and He will once more be served as He was, not so long ago, when the world had not yet become corrupted.

"‘I call on all true imitators of My Son, Jesus Christ, all true Christians and apostles of the latter days! The time of times is coming and the end of everything, if mankind is not converted, and if this conversion does not come from above, from the leaders of the world and the leaders of the Church. But woe! Woe if this conversion does not come about, and if all remains as it is, nay, if all becomes even worse!

"‘Go, My child and proclaim this! I shall always remain by your side to help you.’"
edit on 11-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Medjugorje and Garabandal hint at Extraterrestrial existence www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Mother Godinho's letter to pope Pius XII

www.tldm.org...

Jacinta's words as written by her godmother Godinho shortly before Jacinta died

“There is a secret of Heaven and another of the earth, and the latter is frightening, it already seems like the end of the world and in this cataclysm everything will be isolated from Heaven, which will become white as snow.”

www.tldm.org...

On October 1, 1963, Louis Emrich published what was reported to be an excerpt of the “Third Secret” in the German review 'Neues Europa.' Louis Emrich wrote on November 1, 1963: “The most important part, the quintessence of the revelations of the Mother of God was unavailable to us. In this case it concerns words of the Holy Virgin predicting events which will take place at Rome and which will happen to the Vatican and the papacy at the dawn of day J, when humanity will be delivered to the divine chastisement."

edit on 22-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

let read again the latest released text:

"I heard the spirit flooded by a mystery of light that is God, and I have seen and heard in Him: the tip of the spear like a flame that detached itself, it touched the axis of the Earth, and trembled: mountains, cities towns and villages with their inhabitants were buried. The sea, the rivers and the clouds were out of their limits, they overflew, flooded and dragged along, in a whirlwind, homes and people into a number that can not be counted, it is the purification of the world from the sin in which it is immersed. Hatred, ambition cause the destructive war. Later I felt in the accelerated throb of the heart and in my spirit a soft voice that said, 'over time, one faith, one baptism, one holy, catholic and apostolic church. In eternity, the Heaven!'. This word 'Heaven' filled my heart with peace and happiness, so that, almost without realizing, I have kept telling myself for a long time: the Heaven, the Heaven".

a clear look at that text shows it was a vision in 1944 en.giorgiobongiovanni.org...

That all sounds a good PART of the secret. Why I think it is not the entire Third Secret, AGAIN?

What is the SECRET THING there? We know similar things from Neues Europa version, even in more drastic colours.

There is nothing new that we already don't know. Hundreds of apparitions say the same: Chastisement is coming, preceded by warnings.

What is the MISSING ELEMENT that Malachi Martin said it was not contained even in the frightening text of Neues Europa? Nothing of the above is missing there, except for the movement of earth's axis, as a more clear explanation of what will cause the planetary disaster that in Neues Europa is called as "oceans turn to steam" etc.

As many devote Catholics I know, NO ONE BELIEVES THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF FATIMA TO BE EVERYTHING. Just browse all those blogs online, to get the real picture. The people who are satisfied with the official version, actually DON'T CARE AT ALL.

So now we have a second almost official VISION that might be perfectly true by itself, but still not the WORDS of Our Lady said on July 13, 1917 after the Second Secret and before "It the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph".

edit on 25-4-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join