It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Summarizing, you're affirming that:
You're the Eagle, one of the four divine beasts of Revelation;
You were one of the 12 Apostles (in a previous life)
you're (will be soon) one of the Two Witnesses;
you will be soon Prince William;
And you are also the Mahdi, the islamic messiah.
Not bad

edit on 26-7-2017 by Paul1214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

I rather show in this thread that the future new Prince William will be but all these figures in the same time according to the prophecies due to the connections we can make between the characteristics of these different names.

I happen to have received many visions matching these figures' deeds and Prince William of the future (the other Witness has received the same kind of visions with Kate).

About 12 years ago, if I rightly recall the period, at a time when I wasn't aware of the Bible prophecies at all, I lived a very uncomfortable visionary experience where I was 'detained' by Satan - a goat-like face on a human shaped body - in a sort of psychic net. He laughed at me and was mocking me. As I was afraid, I called Christ loudly to help me. The latter came and started to fight Satan without moving his body. Just a powerful psychic fight, invisible to me. Satan released me and went. Once I was close to Christ asking myself why I just experienced such an horrible attack from Satan, Christ told me:

'This is not you who has importance, but what you represent'.

So, let me tell you the same. I have no importance. The mission has.

By the way, I thank you to follow this thread. I hope it will help people prepare for the years to come.

What matters to me is how people will give themselves the best chances to enter the New Jerusalem. I want people see how practical and real are the prophecies, and not just an imaginary perception of good and evil through symbols. If one focuses too much on me one will lose the goal of this thread and its revelations. I write it for YOU, not for me. Allow me to see you in Heaven. Please.

edit on 26-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
One of the main reasons many people consider the alien abductions evil, and therefore the aliens themselves being Fallen Angels, it's because this could be an undesired trauma. So, are abductions by aliens negative?

We must distinguish the events themselves...from the perception of the events.

Since people get on the ships which evade the material world, the spirit of the abductee suddenly finds itself in a world it can not control. Who totally controls one's thoughts and emotions?

So, for the same abduction event, some will see it positive, others negative. The positive and negative apply to both emotional and physical sensations that the mind, overwhelmed by emotions triggered by this unusual situation, can create itself. Many question the aliens when one must first question one's own perceptions...created by oneself!

We produce ourselves the pain if a surgical procedure seems to have to create pain. There is no chemical agent as an useful anesthetic in the world of the spirit. Only 'tools' of the mind create the sensations. The spirit is the creator of everything. It's just a matter of origin of the said spirit. And THE SPIRIT IS FAR MORE EFFICIENT IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD WHERE THE SHIP AND THE ALIENS ARE!

As the emotions overflow, the objective reflexion of the mental is lowered to the extreme, except when one has a full control of oneself. Very, very rare!

It is so true that the modern medecine uses hypnosis, or yoga techniques, to decrease pains in human surgeries, or when giving birth. It means that one needs to get the mind focused on relaxation, deep breathing and one's true self to erase any negative feeling, physical and psychological. If we can easily get a relaxed state in calm conditions, it's another story in stressful situations such as war, hunger, aggression and...alien abduction, unexplicably surrounded by strangers, not even human, in an unknown place.

The Blue Beam Project has nothing to do with the relationship between governments and occult negative ETs. Negative ETs do not need men, but men may need negative ETs. Negative aliens require only men of power for whom they may make life easier. They did and do not need them to abduct anyone. The malevolent aliens not even so often perform abductions for one simple reason: they prefer humans to remain in their current state of ignorance of their presence.

However, the reasons for the abductions are directly related with the selection to come...Millions of bodies of the Great Multitude in white robes and some survivors should be adapted to the new conditions of life on Earth when the atomic bombs will have exploded and the diseases, even new, will be widespread.

Once the 144,000 and the Great Multitude in white robes will be back on Earth, it would be a pity to lose them for not having anticipated the new conditions of life, and even the humans' physical perpetuation abilities. But this is even more true for the remaining survivors intented to maintain human life on earth beyond the Millennium of God to create a new civilization. Then, a new human species must survive.

I often heard people saying that abductions stop when people tell loudly the name of Christ while in the presence of aliens. Why?

There are two kinds of abductions with surgery aspects:

1) those for the future Chosen Ones. New UPGRADED bodies of light (super human hybrids) are prepared for the 144,000 to live in the New Jerusalem. The abductees often feel the positive aspects of their abductions.

2) those of the future survivors OUT of the New Jerusalem. New ADAPTED bodies (hybrids) are prepared for them in a transformed earth ('toxic' fallouts). The abductees often feel the negative aspects of their abductions. They are scared...because of something more sinister about themselves without knowing it.

When the abductions stop after having called the name of Christ, it is not because the abductions are negative, and that the name of Christ protects them. NOT AT ALL!

It is because the aliens let a chance for these future survivors (humans left behind) to be among the Great Multitude (not transformed, unlike the 144,000 and the future selected survivors), AS ASKED BY THE ABDUCTEE through the name of Christ (as if they were about to repent for their mistakes), even if the odds are very, very low!

They brutally stop the chance for them to stay on earth and repopulate it, unless, after a BIG LEAP in their own behavior, they really change into a better person.
They were selected for their relative good behaviors but unsufficient to go to the New Jerusalem!

In other words, these abductions are positive for the abductees will survive ON EARTH, should they be Chosen or Left Behind. When former abductees are dead and are not chosen, it means that they will come back in a new adapted body on earth.

What seems negative can have a very positive purpose, including for the adapted livestock of tomorrow. That explains the cows' mutilations, cows that do not suffer at all...unlike in the human slaughterhouses.

Very few people are willing to board an alien spacecraft, especially because we do not know what it is. It will be the role of the Two Witnesses who will 'prophesy' about it. The UFO events to come will awaken consciences. Almost no one is ready to board an ET vessel. And very few are fully aware in an alien ship since it takes a very sharp mind (concentration, able to focus on one's visualization, etc.) in the spiritual realm where they mostly stay.

The vast majority will be unconscious first. We must therefore trust the aliens, particularly because the Rapture of the Great Multitude will occur far after the army of Satan will be defeated by Michael and his army of Angels of God, for it will remain only the benevolent ships. IT'S IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION!

There won't be any malevolent ET ship in the sky / heaven after the War in Heaven (2018 / 2021). The rapture of the Great Multitude will occur years latter (2024 / 2031).

Are the carrots cooked?

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The 144,000 Elect are already designated since a long time ago. Maybe their respective reward is not definitely chosen yet. Among the Great Multitude in white robes (hundreds of millions) many are still to be chosen. Maybe 40% to 60% of this population remain unknown yet. The time is accelerating and the opportunity to amend is reduced day after day.

That is where the human free will makes the difference. ALL LIES IN THE DISPLAY OF LOVE AND COMPASSION!

For example, when one - the reader of THIS thread - knows the stakes, one will be judged on one's choice to spread the said stakes to other potential readers to make the others aware of the luck the reader have to know them, should translations be made!

Those who know are ACCOUNTABLE for the blood versed of those who don't. That's why the Bible says that those who know MUST WARN the others, even the wicked.

DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY! IT'S CENTRAL TO YOUR SALVATION!

Ezekiel 3:18-19 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Now, let's return to the New Jerusalem for a while. I already addressed the number of inhabitants of the New Jerusalem. Here is a summary:

Assuming that the Great Multitude will dwell in the New Jerusalem described as a pyramid 2,200 kms long, large and high, we can evaluate the maximum number of people who will live there, knowing that it is a paradise, and not a awful megalopolis. For an average density of one person per hectare, knowing that it takes a significant agricultural land to feed everyone and be self-sufficient in this average individual area (one hectare for one person), we get 484 million people at most. In fact, 2,200 kms x 2,200 kms = 4,840,000 km2. Or 484 million hectares. For 484 million people.

Do these 484 million people remind you something? The very first instruction of the Georgia Guidestones is:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

484 million people is UNDER 500 million!

So, maybe some people will see these Georgia Guidestones as a list of instructions for the 144,000 Elect who will rule the New jerusalem - huge alien vessel of God above a squared fortified land - once back to Earth, as mentioned in Revelation 21, to better govern the Great Multitude in white robes that they will be responsible for during 1,000 years!

Maybe, these Georgia Guidestones ARE NOT some kind of conspiracy AT ALL but a new divine Table of the Law encrypted in a stone like the one Moses received from God!

Who has noticed that the Georgia Guidestones are made of four walls, a central pillar and a top stone, like the coming New Jerusalem with its four walls, its central Tree of Life and its mothership above? The Georgia Guidestones are still opened for people have still time to amend and repent, and contained in a virtual cube with same length, width and height.

484 million inhabitants for the Great Multitude represent around 7% of the world population (+7 billion). And this, for a density of 100 peoples per square kilometer (one person per hectare).

The global density of the world is about 53 inhabitants/km2. The density of metropolitan France is 118 inhabitants/km2. The US has a density of 33/km2. Then you understand that the New Jerusalem described in the Apocalypse has proportions quite plausible for consistent population counts.

It is really a prosaic and down to Earth rescue project of the most deserving ones. Here is a table of population densities by country.

Here is the map of the densities in the world.

So my estimate of 7% of the world population to be the Great Multitude in White Robes seems realistic if we consider the refusal of a large number of people to board an alien spacecraft. This will be only more room for those who will accept. So when you come across a crowd in the street, say to you that about only ONE will survive among TWENTY people. The wicked are already dead. And, as you see, they are numerous...

Always tell you: BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!

edit on 27-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
WHAT ABOUT A NUCLEAR WAR?

As far as I know, it won't happen until the end of the ministry of the Two Witnesses, i.e. in 2021, thanks to the intervention of the benevolent ETs on behalf of the Anointed One, the Ruler (new Prince William to come).

What the antichrist (new prince Harry when inhabited by Satan in 2021) will do is another deal. It seems that USA will get him to power (ursurpation of the British throne and killing of the Two Witnesses) to better use their nuclear arsenal against their enemies, what the covenant of the 1st Ruler (new Prince William) with 'many' (Daniel 9:27) could prevent to come, because under the authority of the new William, no nuclear weapon will be authorized to any of the world nations, unless they want to be wiped out by the benevolent ETs (remember the Two Witnesses' and the Pale Horseman's powers (= same people, William & Kate)).

To make a long story short, no nuclear war before 2021. At that moment, the 144,000 Elect will be gone as specified by the second church reward (NO SECOND DEATH). Those of the first church are already dead before the wheat or barley periods (respectively 11 and 22 months = 33 months).

Well, the point is that there will be nuclear exchanges for a short while during the reign of the antichrist for God's wrath of the 5th seal (reign of the antichrist) consists in letting the antichrist does what he wants for the people of the world to better see what it is when God doesn't intervene.

And it is also true that the humans will try to use their nuclear weapons in the War of Armageddon, a war between the benevolent ETs and the humans left behind.

The thing is that without a human authority (the Two Witnesses) to whom the nations are accountable, the world leaders could have the feeling to do whatever they want. That's why the Two Witnesses have to disappear (be killed) in their minds. Only the antichrist will be able to do that. Imagine the number of people angry at them when knowing that they won't want to make vitrified parking lots instead of enemies' cities.

Of course, the benevolent ETs will monitor all the nuclear warheads reaching the highest atmosphere to neutralize them in case of problem for them.

Read, now, these verses of Revelation 14, in the part of the perspective of men (hence true events and not just symbols), corresponding to the 5th seal (Rev 6:9-11), following the rapture of the 144,000 Elect (Third Horseman in Rev 6:5-6; first part of Rev 14 (verses 1 to 5)) and before the sixth and the seventh seals (7 trumpets / bowls), that is to say about the nuclear war during the reign of the antichrist:

10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

Two remarks:

1) God's fury is expressed through the BURNING SULFUR (nuclear war) during the reign of the antichrist (= CUP of his wrath) to whom God gives FULL STRENGHT, DESPITE THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST AND THE ANGELS OF GOD ON EARTH!

On God's command, the latter let the antichrist do what he wants with the nuclear weapons, aka the burning sulfur!

2) while the 144,000 Elect have not defile themselves with the women, i.e. the prostitutes of the stock markets, aka the capitalism, the future chosen ones of the Great Multitude in white robes have to suffer the antichrist's reign because they worship the human political authorities (transfer their power to them) and / or defend their way of life, aka the capitalism through the use and love of their credit / debit cards (mark of the second beast). But nothing is totally lost. They must display patient endurance and keep God's command and remain faithful!

The word 'they' starting the verse Rev 14:10 just above must be applied to anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand.

You see here that the word 'worship' points out the LOVE OF MONEY, what leads the vast majority of people on earth.

So, it's about the vast majority of humans involved in the capitalist system...in one way or another.

Did you notice that the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever simply speaks about the RADIOACTIVITY coming from the nuclear explosions, lasting thousands of years, in the verses speaking about the nuclear war of the antichrist in Revelation 14 we spoke about above?

SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT = RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION!

When you calmly analyze the verses, they say everything you need to know. Logically, the humans couldn't survive this radioactive contamination forever unless...a program of bodies adaptation to this new toxic environment has been scheduled by the ETs.

Did you say 'medical procedures' in numerous abductions'?

To judge a story we must know it all, the whole picture!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

... that is to say about the nuclear war during the reign of the antichrist:

i'm busy exploring the idea that the use of nukes during the future antichrist / Beast Empire era will be limited to high altitude nuke detonations and not ground level destruction that demolishes cities....

the reasoning is because of the types of plagues and judgements that befall menkind...
the stones and huge hail that fall from the sky is an example...

i'm thinking in terms of the high altitude nuke detonations both creating EMPs but bringing up a huge volume of moisture laden air up into the stratosphere which instantly freezes and falls down on the areas below the explosions...

a war with the Russian enemy coalition would likely be fought to destroy the Antichrist kingdom but to not destroy the infrastructure or natural resources like water and crop acreage to radiation for hundreds of years...

i'm still working on the premis/idea

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

"Allow me to see you in Heaven. Please."

You don't have to worry about that

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you St Udio to contribute. You seem to talk about the 7th trumpet (stones & hail) and the WWIII. Your suggestion is highly likely. But some explosions could be close to the ground for...

10... They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever.

I must confess that it is still opened to discussion for the 'torment' could be understood in different ways. It certainly depends on the targets. The military targets, for example, are tactically to be physically destroyed. But not the cities.

So, your remark is very smart. Thank you.

PS: I see that you have changed your avatar, opening your mind to the red dragon...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214

"Allow me to see you in Heaven. Please."

You don't have to worry about that

I am relieved then. Thanks. I hope many, many, many more readers will be with us.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is one simple question that Christians, in particular the anti-alien proponents, should ask themselves: does the Bible speak about selection and abductions?

The Bible speaks about the Rapture of the Church. What Rapture? What Church?

Christians never know the answer of HOW they will be taken, or what Church it is.

There are more than 30,000 different Christian groups in the world according to the United Nations. Christians do not know if the other religions (+60% of the world population) are concerned by this Rapture.

Yet the most obvious way to make this Rapture - alien spacecraft - is very often rejeted by them since an anti-UFO propaganda is in place for decades under the pretext that it would be Fallen Angels. But the 74 studied paranormal clouds are ALL implemented by the angels of God, aka the benevolent ETs!

But, above all, a very destructive materialistic meme has been seeded in the world people's mind about the UFO and the ETs, being, for Hollywood and for too many ufologists, just made of nuts, bolts and flesh, when they actually are MULTIDIMENSIONAL spaceships and beings able to materialize and DEMATERIALIZE, that is to say, by definition, able to enter THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

We would rather believe that the evil propaganda against the ETs is at work to better deceive the Elect, even the most deserving ones who would refuse to board 'aliens' ships,...

...even if Satan's army will be defeated by the army of Angels of Michael in Revelation 12 BEFORE the rapture of the Great Multitude in white robes by Christ!

If Christians believe that the Plan of God is not perfect (when saying that they could be taken by Satan's minions), they are not Christians! They have NO FAITH! Not only God's Plan is perfect but it is even written in the Book of Revelation! In Revelation 12 in particular. This chapter not only refers to the chronological order of the events (War in Heaven - Satan & Fallens Angels hurled down to earth - Salvation), but also refers to the Accuser before God against the brothers and sisters OF the angel speaking to John!

In other words, the anti-benevolent aliens propaganda is engraved in Christ's prophecies!

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

The selection of the elect will be even more severe due to the strong prejudice against the benevolent ETs. Even if the behavior of love and forgiveness will be elective, the choice to board a multidimensional ET ship will be even more selective. This closed mindset will demonstrate the inability of the candidates to go beyond appearances, and their inability to comply with the terms of the Bible that this series of posts speaks about.

Nowhere in the Bible it it said that Christ would return under his previous physical form. This is one of many inventions of certain Christians. Chapter 12 of the Apocalypse says he will return as a Male Child. Often people refer to the part speaking about his future ministry:

Acts 1:9-11 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

The context of these verses clearly shows that it is a scene that takes place in the physical world. Furthermore, the expression 'in the same way' absolutely does not say that he will return under the same features, but WITH THE SAME MEANS that was used TO RAPTURE HIM!

The same means is a CLOUD! I have showed that a 'cloud' is an extradimensional alien ship because it can NOT be a real cloud - it would be contrary to the laws of nature - or a symbol (in the context of a vision) because it is a real and physical situation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So, Christ will return in an alien ship. Now his return is linked to the abduction of the Great Multitude - following the one of the 144,000 Elect few years later - that Matthew 24 speaks about:

24:30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

24:39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

24:40 Then shall two be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

24:41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

First, remember that the 'four winds of heaven' are the four major religions of the earth implicitely mentioned in Daniel 8 when talking about the division in four parts of the mighty kingdom (given that Buddhism and Atheism are philosophies):

8 The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.

It happened that the four countries coming from the British empire (goat with a large horn between its eyes) were, seen from the Hebrew context of Daniel's time and concerns:

United Kingdom: CHRISTIANITY. (2.2 billions)
Israel: JUDAISM. (17 millions).
India: HINDOUISM. (1.1 billions).
Pakistan: ISLAM. (1.7 billions).

So, to the question 'what Church will be taken?', the answer is 'ANYONE FROM ANY GROUP'. What matters to Christ is what behaviors the souls have displayed, any soul.

Get back to Matthew 24. These verses clearly show two things:

1) there will be a SELECTION (elect from the four winds gathered, one taken, the other not).

2) there will be ABDUCTIONS (one will be taken, said twice). They won't be taken while they dream (argument of the symbol), but while they are in the field or at the mill which are physical activities if any. In the Apocalypse 14 (Book of Revelation for the future), the same is said in more poetic terms:

14:14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

14:15 Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

14:16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

The Son of man is Christ. He is on a cloud (an ET vessel) and should harvest the earth. This 'mature' Earth is the Great Multitude. There is therefore a rapture of the Elect because the harvest consists in taking the ripe wheat.

The sharp sickle of the other angel in Rev 14:19 following these verses above is for those who are NOT selected (vines) and will end 'crushed' in 'the winepress of God's wrath'.

This part shows us that when the rapture of the Great Multitude will take place, many people will also be wiped out in order to let earth with peace...before the 7th seal period starts!

The reason is that anyone, human or alien, who could prevent the rapture of specific peoples to occur, or attempting to replace a chosen one, will be simply destroyed. This means that this rapture will be organized by groups of selected peoples LITERALLY clothed in white, going to given secret places conveyed in personal visions and dreams, where big spaceships will wait for them at a given time. This was showed to the future Two Witnesses.

It is as if a kind of alien martial law will be implemented on earth to make earth a safe place for 7 years.

The episode of Noah is a great example of what will happen, but with the end of a somewhat different story. This time, the New Jerusalem will come later on earth. A giant alien ship and a Judgment after a thousand years, Judgment that will transform the most deserving ones into CARING EXTRATERRESTRIALS! Hence the selection. It is not, therefore, some kind of deja-vu.

Because animals do not read the Apocalypse, the Book of Revelation does not speak about them. That does not mean they will not be saved. When Noah tells his story of the flood, the event already occurred. It is a story afterwards. So he says what God asked him to do. But he took only pairs of animals to save each species, NOT ALL ANIMALS which also reincarnate in their own species or into another.

NO ONE says that a future Noah will not do the same type of evacuation for the animals, or that the benevolent ETs themselves will not do it...or that they have not already done it in the past decades like thousands of human abductions took place! Who pays attention to the abductions of animals when we barely take care of the human abductions cases?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When one meets ufologists the latter often ask: why would the aliens be involved in religions?

We often oppose religion to the UFO research. Yet, as demonstrated in my posts, the Bible is full of references to alien spacecraft, called clouds, and the aliens, called angels. There are even 231 references to the gods (plural) in the Old Testament, and 9 in the New Testament. The very term Elohim, often encountered, and that many Christians associate with God, is the plural form of Eloha in Hebrew. These Elohim (without 's') are with God when He says in Genesis: 'make man in Our image', so talking to a community of gods , that is to say aliens.

Let me first address the nature of God as a person. For an atheist it is ridiculous to think that, if there is ONE God, having created the whole universe, visible and invible, He would be embodied in someome specific facing a group of lesser gods, the aliens visiting us.

What surprises me, on the contrary, is to NOT think that such an omnipotent and omniscient figure would be able to embody Himself in a creature to speak to his created beings, while he would be able to create anything else! If you can do more, you can do less. The point is that, having everything of the universe under control, He can ALSO control a tiny part of Himself - a body - to better communicate with His creatures, the most evolved.

So, he can decide to take the human shape as the best standard for the earth, and everywhere He so decides to seed this kind of creatures. Hence His declaration: 'make man in Our image', the very one He Himself takes to speak to human aliens.

Besides, the LOVE OF GOD consists in giving man free will to come and evolve towards Him voluntarily, that is to say to get His own attributes through a very long series of experiences making the creature's choices less and less random, but more and more unique...to LOVE!

From the numerous constraints of the physical realm to the most extensive spiritual possibilities, the creature becomes aware of the perfection of God it must reach.

The same way God chooses to embody a specific 'vehicle' to better communicate with His creatures, He chose to use force and threat, through faithful 'angels' and 'prophets', to make the primitive creatures more open to learn from Him, primitive creatures of THAT TIME only understanding force and threat to comply with the rules of evolution.

As an adult, one wouldn't someone treat us as small children. But at the beginning, we were children. But we forgot it from our modern point of view. That's why many people misunderstand the Old Testament and God's old apparent behaviors. The education method must be adapted to the audience of a given school / period.

Hence the first and second covenants!

Back to ufologists.

Many people are victims of deception from the Hollywood writers. The vision of a sufficiently advanced civilization for not having destroyed itself, and therefore able to travel to the stars is a fraud. Many imagine isolated civilizations, like islands in the middle of the ocean, changing themselves and taking off to the stars to encounter other physical civilizations. We would then be discovered by those civilizations that would see us. It is a vision that is both false and consistent with our instant and temporary evolutionary level.

This reminds documentaries of the 60's or 70's which imagined the years 2,000. In these documentaries, we ate pills, were traveling from planet to planet, we lived over a hundred years in top form, technical progress had eradicated poverty, and peace reigned. They got it all wrong!

Instead, we eat a lot more meat while millions of people are starving, we even not travel to the moon, old age is growing but the diseases of aging are more numerous, the wars are increasingly barbaric, but we are connected to the Internet on a global scale from a small piece of plastic in the hand. The computer industry has revolutionized the world, because it brought a NEW PARADIGM. We live a great technological leap in a barbaric and violent world, but also much more organized across continents and even the world.

In short, it's a very different world from what our elders had imagined. The first problem is that of the technology 'sufficiently advanced' of alleged extraterrestrials, imagined by Hollywood. There is no Star Trek-type of technologies for the ETs who visit us. That's why the Fermi paradox is mentioned.

We do not see them so they do not exist. Yet, among the hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe, possessing themselves hundreds of billions of stars, with several planets themselves, life had to evolve even beyond our technical level. Thus, the ETs who visit us do not have vessels with a propulsion, should it be ionic or with antimatter, because we would have already seen them since a long time ago in our realm, permanently.

They do not travel at the speed of light, but much faster because the distances to cross are a frontier in themselves. They would indeed need astronomical amounts of fuel (plasma, antimatter, etc.) and food for hundreds or even thousands of explorers.

It would take huge budgets for a lucky few whose purposes and meetings, after dozens or even hundreds of years of travel, would be...highly risky.

It is therefore necessary to come back to UFO sightings - with the proper, available and analyzable database - to deduce their technology. They have no Enterprise type of vessels, but ships that appear and disappear as if by magic, or which speed up in an instant, or fly most of the time without noise. In short, their characteristics are the exact opposite of the inertial technologies that a linear vision of technical progress would induce.

Moreover, the civilizations like ours are not isolated. Instead, they are surrounded by other civilizations like those who visit us for the universe has no age. The Big Bang never happened. Each time, civilizations are supported by means of the Spirit, being inspired by the eldest civilizations to reach both technical and spiritual progress thanks to the boldest, the ones who listen inside themselves among the emerging civilizations.

So, to sum up, we can not do the economy of a NEW SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL PARADIGM for our civilization to progress. This new paradigm is the FRACTAL TIME, KEY TO A FULL AND COMPLETE SPIRITUALITY!

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The vast majority of ETs / angels are benevolent. But we have no guarantee that malicious ETs do not exist (actually, we know they exist).

The Hollywood scriptwriters have a vivid imagination. But they rely on bad theories. They take for granted the idea of a multiverse based on a theory posing that the universe has 10, 11 or 20 dimensions, and even an infinite (in the framework of the Heisenberg uncertainty). Thus, the scriptwriters created the most ludicrous situations. The truth is that these dimensions are simple mathematical tools to solve complex equations. This is the string theory. Or rather the string theories (closed, open, etc.). But the origin of these dimensions has NO relation to reality.

These are pure mathematics. Where are these needed extra-dimensions? They come from the problem of the self-energy of the electrons when 'r' (for radius) is close to zero in the calculation of the energy of the electron. The energy becomes infinite. The theoretical physicists then use a mathematical scheme that cancels this infinity, but this 'requires' adding dimensions...of SPACE!

How did we come to this drift? Because we stayed on a signature - + + + of spacetime as adopted by Einstein. But time itself can be multidimensional. The most award-winning physicists admit it. And several publications of a very high level studied this perspective. But our materialistic vision prefers to multiply spatial dimensions rather than the temporal dimensions. With the latter, the laws of physics are much simpler. But the equations - rather mathematical expressions - would then be much more complex ... but would explain all the paranormal. This is where the problem is.

That would force the scientists and the skeptics to admit that what they called fraud or fake would finally be true! The paranormal and the ufology would be real since years, when the officials said it couldn't be. These temporal dimensions enable, among many other things, the astral travels and the spectacular UFOs prowesses. The fractal time is the bridge between the material and the spiritual realms!

So, if aliens live in the spiritual world that the law of fractal time reveals, it means that their concerns should be spiritual. They accompanied men since the dawn of time. They have inspired them and provided recommendations of many kinds as to the behavior and state of mind required to access the new course of development at the time of the End Times, that is, the end of a great cycle.

Today they are going to harvest, as explained in the Apocalypse. But they will take the good grain, not the bad one, to show us how to enjoy the real spiritual life.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

it's all good apocalypse means bringing that which is unknown to the light !

no need to worry , if jesus comes back he is coming to bathe us all in light and love
any demons tearing at your flesh are really angels setting you free from your animal desires you have gathered in the material world.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thank you very much sapien82 for your insight. What you state (bringing that which is unknown to the light) is precisely what this thread does.

Rather than imagine what Christ is supposed to do when he comes, I chose to read the Scriptures where I discovered EXACTLY what he will do, and at what time. He is not coming to bathe us ALL in light and love. It is certainly NOT what the Book of Revelation, the Book of Daniel, and many other prophets tell us.

BUT some of us will enjoy his love and light, once raptured, in the New Jerusalem. That's the whole point of this thread, to the least detail for those who REALLY want to know the narrative of the endtimes. But everyone is free to believe what makes one happy. But no reader will be allowed before God to say that he / she was not warned.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"About 12 years ago, if I rightly recall the period, at a time when I wasn't aware of the Bible prophecies at all, I lived a very uncomfortable visionary experience where I was 'detained' by Satan - a goat-like face on a human shaped body - in a sort of psychic net. He laughed at me and was mocking me. As I was afraid, I called Christ loudly to help me. The latter came and started to fight Satan without moving his body. Just a powerful psychic fight, invisible to me. Satan released me and went."

How did Christ looked like?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

Christ was dressed in a white robe and had a bright light coming out of his face that I couldn't see with precision.

I also saw him another time more precisely when he was a caucasian type of man with a short 'red' hair, like an Irish, and a very 'sharp' face. I first didn't recognize him but I was sure he was Christ. He asked me:

I come to fight the evil. Are you ready to follow me?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I knew that we were waiting for something to open the door of our departure:

Prince William embarks on final day as a helicopter pilot

So, yesterday was the last day for Prince William to fly as an Air Ambulance helicopter pilot. His job is finished today (July 28th). That would explain why we received: 'rendez-vous with the moon from the 28th to / at the 7th'.

So, 'Christ comes the 5th' would then mean August 5th, first Saturday in August, following the month 7 (according to the related vision). More exactly between Friday and Saturday in a week. That date would be those of the Orleans UFO event.

This matches other received private intels that would be too boring for the readers to explore.

Now, the duration of the 'occultation' in the benevolent ET multidimensional ship of the future Two Witnesses, could be 13, 21 or 25 days.

That makes a return around:

- August 17th = matching 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' for the Hebrew date 25 AV 5777.

- August 25th = matching 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' for 25 AUG 2017 (7 years + 7 years of common life of the future Two Witnesses).

- August 29th = 76th month since the wedding of William & Kate.

Unless, of course, these numbers directly give the possible return dates:

- August 13th = Lady of Fatima unable to be close to the emprisoned Three Children on August 13th 1917.

- August 21st = end of the Christian era + solar eclipse over USA.

- August 25th = matching 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' for 25 AUG 2017 (7 years + 7 years of common life of the future Two Witnesses).

Maybe some tactical concerns prevent me to know the real date. We will see.

edit on 28-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I wouldn sweat it , I heard they are pretty forgiving , but what matters more is how forgiving you are !
edit on 28-7-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
.../...
So, 'Christ comes the 5th' would then mean August 5th, first Saturday in August, following the month 7 (according to the related vision). More exactly between Friday and Saturday in a week. That date would be those of the Orleans UFO event.
.../...

This is interesting to note that, on Saturday August 5th 2017, we celebrate the name Abel!

As you know it very well, Abel and Cain were two brothers, sons of Adam and Eve. It happens that Abel was killed by Cain because God prefered Abel's sacrifice.

Some traditional interpretations consider Cain to be the originator of evil, violence, or greed.

The same way, William will be killed by Harry, his brother, aka Satan when embodied on earth, at the end of his ministry as one of the Two Witnesses. This looks like a sign.

Weird, isn't it?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join