It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

I simply responded to your post; plus, I'm having a blast seeing your narrative crash and burn in front of you. Also, I have to admit, it's amusing reading your posts and seeing just how much one person can get.

I read your posts, and I just can't understand how you are unable to set the same standards for both of the narratives. One being the fake Trump-Russia collusion, and the other is whatever it is that you believe in.

I know that English supposedly isn't your first language, but I'll admit ... I'm stumped by the wild inconsistencies of this post.

You tried to make this a personal matter, and it isn't. I noted that you are saying nothing about the topic ... and you aren't.

Let me try to help you get on topic, that is if you wish me to continue to attempt conversation: one low-level employee at CNN said something insulting about Americans.

So?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I don't watch CNN. Not interested in what they have to say.

My comments were about the prior video.

Which seems to be on par with CNN's reporting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Everyone keeps telling him he's too fat what did you expect him to do?!?

Seriously though, while it's been forever since I've seen Fahrenheit 911, I seem to recall Moore blasting Bush for apparently doing nothing but golfing the whole time he was supposed to be being POTUS and preventing 9/11.

Is it confirmed that Trump was actually golfing each time at his resort?

It's be interesting to see a similar line graph of accumulated "Change" the first 100 days put up against that one there.

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: FamCore

Trump is President of the United States. The stuff he tweets embarrasses this whole country.

If Obama had half the Covfefe as Trump you'd have loved it all.

edit on 30-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Really? Hm, I actually believe all my posts are pretty coherent. It's just your inability to comprehend my broken English that is the problem.

I simply have drawn a parallel between that one period of time, when you actually said that you understood Trump supporters and that you all love your country; I thought you were making a genuine effort to connect with your countrymen and found that to be inspiring.
edit on 511k2017Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The same old posters back to derail a thread that shows their beloved propaganda machine in it's true light.
This one must be hurting them as the effort seems extra focused.

CNN have been shown to think nothing of their own viewers, to be pushing the Russia narrative when they know it's BS, to selectively edit to push their narrative, and to be completely bias against the President... all the while whilst claiming to be fair.
The fact Veritas have uncovered them for what they are in their own words is but a confirmation of what we already knew - CNN is fake news.
edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There WOULDNT be such a frantic WAR on CNN if Trump and his followers weren't AFRAID of them...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you kidding? Dont you know that there isn't possibly a statement that a person could ever ever ever ever say that could be taken for what it is not without having the 5 minutes of audio before and after the clip. Never in a million years.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The same old posters back to derail a thread that shows their beloved propaganda machine in it's true light.
This one must be hurting them as the effort seems extra focused.

CNN have been shown to think nothing of their own viewers, to be pushing the Russia narrative when they know it's BS, to selectively edit to push their narrative, and to be completely bias against the President... all the while whilst claiming to be fair.
The fact Veritas have uncovered them for what they are in their own words is but a confirmation of what we already knew - CNN is fake news.

PV has uncovered something extremely groundbreaking! I mean, earth-shattering, grab your kids-grab your wife, run for the hills...Planet X is real groundbreaking!

Do you know what that is?

The opinions of one man...

Funny. You complain about propaganda narratives and here you are, pushing your own propaganda narrative.

link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm sorry but I fail to see how there is any flaw in my logic, but I guess we will just have to agree to disagree for the sake of not dragging this on.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: introvert

I'm sorry but I fail to see how there is any flaw in my logic, but I guess we will just have to agree to disagree for the sake of not dragging this on.

Fair enough.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

So you acknowledge the media has a low opinion of Americans

The media isn't a monolithic non-human entity, existing outside of society. It's comprised of people and people have opinions. A lot of people, regardless of profession and political leanings, believe that the world is full of dummies. I'd further venture that most people like to believe that those who agree with them are smarter and better informed than those who don't.

That's not the same as saying that the people in the media dislike Americans.

I think we all have friends who we know aren't particularly bright or well-informed. That doesn't mean that we dislike them. It might mean we don't put much stock in their opinions on complex issues though.

Trump tries to stand up for Americans and Insta media = he is ruining the office and is disgusting.

I don't really see Trump standing up for Americans. I see Trump standing up for Trump. He talks a lot about standing up for Americans but so what? Lip service? What politician doesn't claim that what's he's doing is for the people? Ever? Trump making a point of saying it 100x a day doesn't make it any more or less true.

I know this is probably going to get an eyeroll from you but to me, this is what I see from Trump:

He won't say a bad thing about Putin despite Russian interference in our election. He'll go apesh# on a reporter on Twitter for himself. He won't admit to Russian interference unless it's to blame Obama for not doing enough about it as he does nothing.

To me that perfectly encapsulates how much more Trump is about Trump than about America.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Right right. It's always someone else's "fault" for you folks, eh? Just like your hero Mr. Trump.

How painfully typical.

I see you still have nothing to say explaining just how you think that one low-level employee's "opinion" makes any sort of overarching statement about a company like CNN.

When you come up with that, let me know.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

originally posted by: grey580

I don't watch CNN. Not interested in what they have to say.

My comments were about the prior video.

Which seems to be on par with CNN's reporting.

The prior video was about CNN.

like, this was the third in the set so far, showing CNN to be a lying pack of self serving ratings grabbing liars.

Or are you referring to something completely different?

Might pay to watch them, so you know...?

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

There wouldn't be such a frantic WAR on Trump if the mainstream media weren't AFRAID of him.

Seriously, the lack of objectivity some people possess is astonishing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
There WOULDNT be such a frantic WAR on CNN if Trump and his followers weren't TIRED of them...

Helped you there little guy.. I know some words are hard to find when you SCREEEEEEEEE'ing..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

One small quibble with your screed ... CNN is a for-profit company.

You are opposed to their seeking ratings? Which is the business they are in?

How odd.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What then, distinguishes a reputible media outlet from a tabloid?

And when will you see one for the other?

Is Batboy valid news? because people have opinions, you know...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The media isn't a monolithic non-human entity, existing outside of society. It's comprised of people and people have opinions.

Actually, the MEDIA INSTITUTIONS are all of that (and a bag of stale chips).

And those people, they're lockstep to the Corporatocracy war mongrel anti-democratic goosestepping social engineering reality distorting cronyist election rigging drummer.

And 90% of the people at CNN, they think you're stupid as shia'ite.

edit on 30-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One small quibble with your screed ... CNN is a for-profit company.

You are opposed to their seeking ratings? Which is the business they are in?

How odd.

So a tabloid it is, not a reputable news outlet. I'm fine with that. I wish the rest of the populace was.

I like the Onion too, makes me giggle at times !!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But, why do you trust them to have the best interests of Americans in their heart, then? Especially when their main narrative for the past year has been centred around extremely weak evidence supporting it, and their anonymous sources?

What makes you think they are not making that whole story up, and just giving the "the other" side what they want to hear?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join