It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Because when you have been swallowed by the narrative, you adopt the mentality of the narrative.

Media attacks Trump all day everyday non stop - ha ha ha

Trump fights back - tell this asshole he better resign.

link   

Trump is President of the United States. The stuff he tweets embarrasses this whole country.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Still waiting for the main coverage on Fox News.

They will save it for Tucker or Hannity later on - maximum exposure. You know the drill.

So they're going to make an opinion on it.

Correct again.

Same circle jerking.

Did this thread add to ATS in decline?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

My guess is that you didn't see my last paragraph that I added in immediately after commenting:

"Yes, he's the President of the United States. No, he shouldn't sink to that level. No, it isn't commendable, but when people are being hypocrites and perpetuate attacks on others, but then condemn it when it goes against their side.. you've got to ask yourself: are we being as mature and understanding as we can be? The answer should be an unequivocal NO"

edit on 30-6-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

trump and his supporters bash CNN, what about all the negativity from news sources in Europe and elsewhere? Hey man his tweets yesterday and today, were out and out lies. Fox news source okay with you???

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Still waiting for the main coverage on Fox News.

They will save it for Tucker or Hannity later on - maximum exposure. You know the drill.

So they're going to make an opinion on it.

Correct again.

Same circle jerking.

Did this thread add to ATS in decline?

Hard to tell. It does add the humor value to ATS.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Trump is President of the United States. The stuff he tweets embarrasses this whole country.

Thread Title: **BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

Your responses: Trump shoots someone in the face, Michelle Obama is a bloke, Trump tweets.

YOU GET THE BUTTON!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: Deaf Alien

you seem like the type of guy that would write a 5 page review on a movie trailer after it's already released in theaters.

So where is the coverage on Fox News? Fox News should be all over this with 100 pages reviews on those videos.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It goes beyond ratings. CNN is clearly trying to indoctrinate it's viewers and brainwash them with a deliberate false agenda.

Trump thinks his voters aren't too bright - he loves the "poorly educated". That was my point. 

The irony with that is - from my point of view - people that support Trump are usually more capable of using common sense, are more rational, and have higher IQ's.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, the way YOU PEOPLE act is embarrassing for the country.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It goes beyond ratings. CNN is clearly trying to indoctrinate it's viewers and brainwash them with a deliberate false agenda.

Trump thinks his voters aren't too bright - he loves the "poorly educated". That was my point. 

The irony with that is - from my point of view - people that support Trump are usually more capable of using common sense, are more rational, and have higher IQ's.

Uh, could you please show us a source of your claims or are you just using "your point of view" as fact, because I have seen some real trash that supports trump. I am educated, and have an above average IQ, its not off the charts, but above average. I did not vote for Obama once, but I DID vote for Hillary, based on all of Trumps shady practices, Including ripping his wifes hair out while" violating" her. There is no way I would vote for a man who could do something like that, to someone he took vows to love.

Hillary was no angel, but I would take her over this idiot anyday!!!!

edit on 30-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

so PV just uploaded something you yourself cannot debate, cannot counter-argue, cannot deny, and cannot object to.

...and all you're worried about is what Fox news has to say on the matter?

you need to reorganize your priorities.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Moral of the story: it's okay when Trump implies his voters are stupid, just not when CNN does it; it's okay to insult Michelle's looks, but not okay for a CNN guy to insult Kelly's looks; it's okay for Trump to tweet public insults but not ok for a CNN producer to speak his opinion in a conversation.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Of course there are some idiots that support Trump, idiots exist all over the spectrum, that goes without saying. You don't need a high IQ to be able to discern that.

And yes that's my point of view and I strongly stick by it.

link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

Let's turn it around then...how many of you turned away from Hillary after entire DNC was exposed in the leaks ?

Did you turn away from HER...when it was proven that the entire party conspired against the other democratic candidate ?

And in the end...because you didnt...you lost.

Plenty of stupid to go around.

The posts in this thread focused on a off the cuff statement made on the spur of the moment, to justify how 'stupid' trump voters are, is laughable. in fact, LOL.

This whole thread is based on an off the cuff statement. How laughable is that?

Do you think she looks like she been hit with a shovel?

What difference does it make what I think? Do you think Michele Obama looks like a man in drag?

I think Michelle Obama is a very handsome woman.
...but I don't recall the OP video mentioning her.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

LMAO. Um don't you think Fox News would waste no time covering this like they did with the PP videos?
As I have told you before those videos are total BS. That's all there is to it. You guys got too excited over it like school kids going na na na. I just shake my head and laugh at you guys.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I for one never insulted michelle, I thought she was cute.

And I don't even mind this guy insulting kelly in a private conversation.

However, why is it that some on the left are so outraged by things trump says about women, and then we see behind the scenes they make similar insults?

Remeber the leaks showing how they made fun of gays and blacks in emails? Remeber a bunch of people picking on kelly for being on her knees on a couch? Or all of the insults to Palin and coulter?

So my stance is these insults from everyone are chdish but no big deal, but the hypocrisy is more disturbing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There is usually one sign I look for when determining someone's overall intelligence.

If you truly believe Trump is an idiot/moron/stupid, then you aren't as intelligent as you think.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I for one never insulted michelle, I thought she was cute.

And I don't even mind this guy insulting kelly in a private conversation.

However, why is it that some on the left are so outraged by things trump says about women, and then we see behind the scenes they make similar insults?

Remeber the leaks showing how they made fun of gays and blacks in emails? Remeber a bunch of people picking on kelly for being on her knees on a couch? Or all of the insults to Palin and coulter?

So my stance is these insults from everyone are chdish but no big deal, but the hypocrisy is more disturbing.

It seems some think that it's only wrong to insult a woman if that woman does not agree with them. Its the usual double standard we see from radicals on the left.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I fail to see how what this man said is different than what most of us say here on this site.

The Right thinks the Left is stupid for voting for Dems/Lefitsts, and visa versa.

Oh well. More outrage fodder for the drama queens.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join