It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think that's the point. There really is no difference, the only difference is the double standard.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I think that's the point. There really is no difference, the only difference is the double standard.

What double standard is that?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I do have to agree with the sentiment of the producer. Many American voters aren't the brightest bulbs in the box. This truthtelling by CNN is refreshing, and I thank the Trump-funded Veritas for bringing it to us.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: FamCore

Trump is President of the United States. The stuff he tweets embarrasses this whole country.

Yah rite, he should go on more holidays and play golf every day.

then the world sees a real prezidunt.

I see a real human being, his tweets are his personal tweets. His presidential ones are official.

Or you could have little kim. or flag snatvhing merkel. or .. lets see, name one leader you like.

Id like to hear that. a down to earth no bs bloke, or some pompous tow the line politician?

Maybe he should play the sax, or utter well known sayings wrongly. Maybe he should lie and make you feel better about things. Or maybe he can do his damn job and do it without the facade of being a puppet.

hahaha nahh. I know.. who has ever heard of that!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The question is ... how desperate are Trump worshipers getting to maintain their little alternate reality???

Pretty desperate it seems.

Another chopped-up video from another totally discredited "source" ... in which one person expresses their opinion (which is regularly stated by some hypocritical Trump supporters here) ... and the hysterical "Associated Trump Sycophant" brigade desperately tries to claim this sideways comment is a general policy statement from CNN.

Enjoy yourselves. Keep hopelessly trying to cover up your precious Emperor's naked ass. Tempus fugit.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I fail to see how what this man said is different than what most of us say here on this site.

The Right thinks the Left is stupid for voting for Dems/Lefitsts, and visa versa.

Oh well. More outrage fodder for the drama queens.

Two differences.

Fisrt we admit we are partisan, CNN claims to be objective.

Second CNN are journalists, we are not. So when everyone is screaming about trump being mean to the press, remember they are no different than us posters.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

"But he told us in no uncertain terms that almost everyone at CNN agrees."

OH MY!

According to this associate producer (you don't get much lower down the totem pole), 90% of CNN staffers agree that Trump is an unfit clown? Wtf is wrong with the 10%?

The "selective editing" part almost made me fall out of my chair. O'Keefe *must* be trolling right? He *must* be?

Why doesn't the raw audio pick up from where the guy is talking in the clip? Seems like if you want to demonstrate malfeasance, the easiest thing to do would be to show the clip with the raw audio track playing and then show where the video cuts off but he continues talking?

Wouldn't that make sense?

Is that what we see? No. We see some of O'Keefe, the UBER hypocrite's "selective editing" instead of what would actually prove the point he's trying to make. BTW, the PV voter registration videos were debunked.

FACT CHECK: ‘Non-Citizen’ Voter In James O’Keefe’s Voter Fraud Video Is Actually A Citizen

O'Keefe claimed that he'd captured an non-citizen voting. The man, Zbigniew Gorzkowski, was actually a naturalized citizen. The other person in the video, William Romero, had become a citizen in 2011 before voting and O'Keefe used court records from 2010 that showed him being excused from jury duty (because he wasn't a citizen *then*) as "proof" that the man who was actually a citizen, wasn't a citizen.

So that's double the hoax for your money!

And from elsewhere in the voter registration hoax videos:

In the ensuing video clip, an O'Keefe operative at a polling place tells a poll worker, "The name is Michael G. Bolton." There is then a jump cut, and in the next clip the poll worker is telling the operative to sign or make an mark in the pollbook to affirm his identity. The operative then says he would feel more comfortable if he could show his photo ID, and leaves. Something very important happens during that jump cut. As the raw video reveals, the poll worker says, "You must be a junior? ... Michael G. Bolton, Jr.?" to which O'Keefe's operative responds: "That would be correct."

Yes, as multiple obituaries for Bolton note, he was survived by, among others, his son Michael Gordon Bolton, Jr. Public records searches using the Nexis database confirm that Bolton Jr. was registered to vote at the same address given to the poll worker by the O'Keefe operative.

The world is full of stupid people. What I would have added to the associate producer's comments is that it's also full of partisans who suspend critical thinking when they see something they really want to believe.

Which might help to explain why O'Keefe is able to find an audience at all considering he's orders of magnitude less credible than those he pretends to "expose."

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Have you not been reading the read? If I have to explain the double standard to you, there is really no point.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Fisrt we admit we are partisan, CNN claims to be objective.

His comments are his own. From what I can tell, he was not talking as an official spokesmen of CNN.

Second CNN are journalists, we are not. So when everyone is screaming about trump being mean to the press, remember they are no different than us posters.

So does that mean they are not entitled to their own personal opinions?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Have you not been reading the read? If I have to explain the double standard to you, there is really no point.

I have not read the entire thread. I've read a bit and have not see any logical claim of a double standard.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think the first guy was perfectly honest and candid. I dont agree with everything he said, but they were all valid points/

The whole video should have been about the selective editing.

Thats the meat of this. We all know it, but now its documented and cit-able.

edit on 6 30 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Um. Lmao.

This is exactly the cognitive dissonance that leads people to say that American voters are "stupid as s#."

After calling for the US to 'get down' to business, Trump goes on his 23rd golfing trip of his 19 weeks in office

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

got any more adhom? like some cheese with it?

discredited source?

Like CNN you mean? which has been fueling social dosncontent for a long time now? haha okey dokey, you get a blue dot to put on your study book.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well in the last video they said they exposed van jones. saying russia was a nothing burger.

However he expressed the same sentiments publicly the week prior.

So what exactly was exposed? Nothing.

So I should waste my time watching this video while they expose more info that's already out there?

All these videos are confirmation bias. If that's all your interested in. Then fine. Good for you. Knock yourself out watching them.

I've said it before. If there really is a Russia connection to Trump. It will come out in the investigation and he will be impeached. However if there isn't. Then there isn't. And people need to move along.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Um. Lmao.

This is exactly the cognitive dissonance that leads people to say that American voters are "stupid as s#."

After calling for the US to 'get down' to business, Trump goes on his 23rd golfing trip of his 19 weeks in office

I SAID MORE. Not any.

Do you need to add more oxygen to your helmet?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ok let me make it more simple for you so I can understand your headspace.

In terms of the outrage towards Trump for his unfiltered language, is it hypocritical to ridicule him if you are no different behind closed doors?

Is it a double standard if you ridicule Trump but defend CNN?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hang on, CNN has been pushing the russia narrative for how long now? and yet behind the scenes they admit there is nothing to it, yet you still say that "IF" there is anything to it then... ?

CNN has been shown to produce false news items for ratings alone. To call their viewers and voters as stupid, and that to them it's nothing more than a way to remain popular among the 'stupid' people.

And you still stick up for what they peddle?

smdh... Honest to god, do you have any faith in what they have aired any more? lie after lie after lie, and now with evidence to show it, you still stick by their words?

And they say Alex Jones is all fake.... ironically, only when his kids are threatened. go figure.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ok let me make it more simple for you so I can understand your headspace.

Make it simple for me so you can understand it? Not sure what that means.

In terms of the outrage towards Trump for his unfiltered language, is it hypocritical to ridicule him if you are no different behind closed doors?

The "outrage" is not about what Trump says behind closed doors. It's what he says in public. Therefore, it would only be a double standard if we criticized him for what he says in public and then made similar comments also in public.

Is it a double standard if you ridicule Trump but defend CNN?

It appears CNN has very little to do with this. This man is responsible for his statements. Not CNN. Unless you want to create the standard that our employers are responsible for the personal opinions of their employees.

That's a dangerous road to go down.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh PS; I'm not an American, nor do I even have access to CNN.

I just keep an eye on things from a distant land. I know I know, keep your nose out you foreigner.

sorry, if this place wasn't so full of it all the time, I might be able to.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, technically speaking there was no "ad hom" in what I posted as I'm not making any argument or attacking any argument per se, merely stating the blatant facts of this particular matter ... but since I don't expect much from some Trump supporters, we'll let that egregious error on your part go.

You seem surprised that people that work in corporate media have negative opinions of many Americans.

I guess you've not been paying attention to the real world very long, eh?

Paltry attempts such as yours to actually commit the fallacy of ad hominem as you are in your little post (where you attack me rather than what I claimed) speak for themselves.

Volumes.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join