It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: badw0lf

The videos have two employees making statements ... right? Two individuals ... taken out of context, right?

Did I miss the video of the CNN CEO saying something about the company creating fake news for ratings?

Or was that only in your head?

Two now? A page ago it was one.

Come on, where are you drawing that stick in the sand.

One two, all, none?

THEY ADMITTED IT. If you notice in the last video, the CEO ran away from questions.

Oh dear..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL ... still nothing, eh?

Lots of nothing on display here.

Nothingburger.

I see what you did there, Alien.

Hmm, you've not watched the videos have you.

Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

LOL. Nope. I don't care about Fox News. The right is the one who keep defending them as "fair and balanced". I mentioned Fox News to expose the hypocrisy of the right. That is all.
Carry on.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I was referring to the one employee that is under discussion ... really now, try to keep up.

Who admitted what?

Did the CNN CEO say anything?

Or is that more of your "smart" conjecture? Are you a mind-reader now too? LOLOL.

There's nothing here, friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's as if they want it to be true so badly. I wonder why.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So ... delving through all of the tripe in your post, once again ... two CNN employees gave opinions.

Anything else? Seems not.

In my experience "smart" people appreciate substantiated facts ... and there are none here.

More "nothingburger" as pointed out.

Tripe.

Allllrighty then..

You and your substantiated facts can keep beliving the CNN bollocks. The rest of us will see it for what it is.

You may need to actually do more than read a headline and grab your keyboard mate. Helps to have ammunition.

*sigh*

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Nothingburger.

Makes sense.

Have you watched the videos?

If so, can you demonstrate the point at which CNN (the company, not two employees out of thousands) stated they pursue fake news for ratings?

Go ahead; we'll wait.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

LOL. Being dramatic aren't we? Calm down. It's just one man and the right is overhyping this.

No need trying to box me into your play pen mate.

wont work.

You're boxing yourself in without my help.

Far from it, you're actively ignoring the facts and pushing your weird and repetitive agenda in every thread about trump, and this was about CNN, so it expands.

"calm down" you say? where was I not calm, sir looksalot?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You think you speak for "the rest of us."

LOL, that's rich.

You've been called out for claiming things that just aren't true, that aren't substantiated by anything but your self-proclaimed "smart" assumptions.

You've heard about assuming, haven't you?

LOL (We're done.)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The videos don't need negating.

The videos, at best, contain the statements of two CNN employees.

This edifice of irrationality that you're supporting here has no basis. As you said, it's all conjecture in your "smart" head.

Again, do you have anything to add to the evidence?

If not ... /shrug

Pretty much it right there. You hear and see the words and statements yourself, but need more to prove it.

Shrug away, no amount of 'evidence' will convince you. Hey, the sky is blue.. no not red, blue.. all you need do is look..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nothingburger.

Makes sense.

Have you watched the videos?

If so, can you demonstrate the point at which CNN (the company, not two employees out of thousands) stated they pursue fake news for ratings?

Go ahead; we'll wait.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

LOL. Nope. I don't care about Fox News. The right is the one who keep defending them as "fair and balanced". I mentioned Fox News to expose the hypocrisy of the right. That is all.
Carry on.

Yeah those dastardly right things. CNN is the bastion of all that is left. I mean remaining.

You have no clue do you, where I stand on anything.. hurr durr right winger, I must oppose, let me bring up irrelevent things and win with a smug smile.

Now I will calm down.

or have a wine and just watch the world once more, who knows. like a bad made for tv movie this.. and the actors are so predictable. :/

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We're still waiting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No response will come, because there's none to be made.

Only the thoughts that some folks who think they are "smart" confuse with external reality.

Nothing will come because nothing is there.

As you said ... "nothingburger" LOL.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I was referring to the one employee that is under discussion ... really now, try to keep up.

Who admitted what?

Did the CNN CEO say anything?

Or is that more of your "smart" conjecture? Are you a mind-reader now too? LOLOL.

There's nothing here, friend.

One employee?

Do watch the videos, please...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Huh? I never said you were a right winger. Calm down indeed. I am just merely pointing out that people tend to ignore the other news outlets while focusing on CNN.

link   

You're like a broken record.

Take a look at the topic and get back to us.

After that, demonstrate that CNN (and not one (or two, since you keep bringing that up) employees) has said anything about anything.

It's really easy: link the statement, post the time mark in these (or any other video) ... please do.

I've been asking you in good faith to substantiate your nutty claim for pages ... can you, or not?
edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

The videos don't need negating.

The videos, at best, contain the statements of two CNN employees.

This edifice of irrationality that you're supporting here has no basis. As you said, it's all conjecture in your "smart" head.

Again, do you have anything to add to the evidence?

If not ... /shrug

Correct me if I am wrong, but the video itself, the premise of the thread and the arguments being made here by many employs an association logical fallacy. It/they are trying to appeal to emotions and confirmation bias by alleging the personal opinions of the few are indicative of the whole. Guilt by association.

That is like saying just because a video exists of a Trump support saying racist things, it indicates that all Trump supporters are racist. Of course, that is illogical.

The arguments we see in this thread are equally as illogical.
edit on 30-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, of course, you are correct.

It seems that those basic facts escape the "smart" participants here, however.

For that, I have no explanation.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Look at you two go, oh get a room.

Pathetic... CNN is caught red handed and the lipstick brigade come a runnin'.

You can wait deaf. if you can't tell reality from fantasy, which neither of you can, far be it for me to explain it to you.

Tag team star each other all night long, darlings.. I am not you rpersonal teacher. Good job persuading someone to consider your opinions, if I was so wrong. Hell, you may have done so had you watched the videos and not just gone green under the jaw. haha.. such is life, but trying to explain anything to people who would rather be deluded and not see the way things are, even with video evidence.. I may as well beat my head into a boulder - and it would be less painful.

keep going though, claim the moral high ground as you will. it's 20 to 2am here, and frankly, couldnt care less.

PS: CNN are fake news and you're both servants to the liars. There, take than to your left leaning bretheren and come up with something really mean and clever to reply with, golly I can't wait...

*sigh*

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join