It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He's right. Look at the president and look at the people who voted for him. Look at the so called liberals who voted for Hillary. They are more or less dumb as poop.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I SAID MORE. Not any.

Do you need to add more oxygen to your helmet?

Yeah, that ain't working either:

I'm curious. Given how you just tried to imply that Trump is somehow a better President than Obama because you falsely believe that Trump somehow golfs less than Obama — what thoughts go through your head when I show you that in the first 100 days, Donald Trump golfed 19 times to Obama's 1?

Donald Trump not only has been golfing more, he's been golfing 19x as many times. The only way you could be more wrong is if Obama had golfed 0 times.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

desperate trump worshipers
chopped up vide by discredited sources
hysterical trump sycophants

Oh my bad.. I thought you were attacking character of people you disagree with. My bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
He does have a point . Most american voters are stupid as # . Look at the corrupt theives they keep electing as proof of that .

Have you ever tried to tell a mentally ill person that it´s mentally ill?
Completely senselss, this person would never believe you, no matter how hard and often you would try!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh PS; I'm not an American, nor do I even have access to CNN.

I just keep an eye on things from a distant land. I know I know, keep your nose out you foreigner.

sorry, if this place wasn't so full of it all the time, I might be able to.

I don't mind foreigners having opinions about US politics at all nor do I avoid discussing US politics with foreigners. I do draw a line at foreign meddling in our elections though.

You were still wrong. Very very wrong. Maybe you shouldn't pay too much attention to right-wingers on ATS!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What is truly nauseating is the amount of work not being done by the government and the vast amount of real news not being reported.

The United States as a country is being paralyzed by its polarity, which is absolutely ridiculous, especially to the rest of the globe.

We lose the respect of the planet every hour our leaders and the media waste time on fighting history we cannot change.

The United States is the Drama Queen of the planet.
edit on 6/30/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So you acknowledge the media has a low opinion of Americans

So media dislikes Americans and attacks trump non stop = just fine.

Trump tries to stand up for Americans and insults media = he is ruining the office and is disgusting.

Just trying to keep up with story here.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No, I simply stated he should be more like obama, in order for you to approve of him, I suppose. Instead of getting the job done. Which Barry didn't.

So in the short time Trump has been president he has golfed 19 times?

Well obama golfed 333 times in his tenure.

If you want to play silly games, that is, then it can be accomodated.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Haiku?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Make it simple for me so you can understand it? Not sure what that means. 

Meaning I shouldn't even have to explain to begin with because it's quite simple.

The "outrage" is not about what Trump says behind closed doors. It's what he says in public. Therefore, it would only be a double standard if we criticized him for what he says in public and then made similar comments also in public.

Like "grab em by the pussy" that was said in private but secretly filmed ?

It appears CNN has very little to do with this. This man is responsible for his statements. Not CNN. Unless you want to create the standard that our employers are responsible for the personal opinions of their employees. 

That's a dangerous road to go down.

The only standard I see being created is the double one.

edit on 30-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Remember that one period of time in which you were a decent human being, and was actually civil to people who do not share your point of view?

And I hope you realise that what you said here, can be said about those believing in the false narrative Trump-Russia collusion. The one difference being in this case, we've got more evidence showing that CNN is fabricating the story for their own agenda, and in the case of the fake collusion narrative, there's absolutely zero evidence, besides anonymous sources.

So, on one hand, you have a concrete evidence support a claim, and on the other, you've absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Always ready to put words in other's mouths, eh Grambler?

I didn't say anything of the sort, as usual. I pointed out that the Trump sycophantry is desperately trying to make a mountain out of a molehill as has become their standard ploy, since their hero has become such an international embarrassment.

You're not "trying to keep up" with any story, so that's merely more intellectual dishonesty on display ... like some others, you're merely desperately trying to sustain the one referenced in the OP that is utterly ridiculous on its face.

How great are the (once, slightly) worthy fallen!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't remember anytime in which you've done anything in your posts aside from paltry attempts to attack others, Mr. Teapot, since you're asking for my personal recollection ... by the way, anything to say on topic? All you seem to be doing here is trying to insult me (LOL) and make a feeble attempt to glorify Mr. Trump again.

Same verse as always.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Meaning I shouldn't even have to explain to begin with because it's quite simple.

Simply illogical, yes.

Like "grab em by the pussy" that was said in private but secretly filmed ?

I figured that was coming and it is a good example. We can reasonably criticize Trump and this CNN guy for the things they say, once it is made public. What we cannot do is say it reflects on to their employers or business.

Are Trump's comments indicative of the culture within the Trump Org? Are this man's comments indicative of the culture within CNN?

No. They are not.

The only standard I see being created is the double one.

You have yet to make a logical argument for any double standard.
edit on 30-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't pay much attention to right or left wingers on ATS. I sit back and take it all in, and determine my opinions based on the facts. And I see from both sides there are vague arguemnts. I also see that there is a complete war against Trump based on nothing. Nothing of merit anyway.

I don't delve into politics to the point my blood boils. I find that absurd. Yet, I see so much vitriol against someone who has been elected your president, and it baffles me. So I stick my beak in, once in a while, and it appears some don't appreciate having things pointed out.

Far from a Trump fanatic. Means nothing to me at the end of the day, but logic and the ability to distance one self from the fanatical left/right rhetoric seems to be lost... it reminds me of people crying in NK. except in this situation, no one is forcing people to do so, the mindlessness of some is as scary as a gun toting flag waving good ol' boy threatening kids for their peacock hair cuts.

and the one thing I do notice that is apparent, is how the MSM, almost the entirey of 'celebrity' itself, are on this hate filled band wagon against your president. On one hand it is amusing, on the other, scary af...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: VengefulGhost

This is exactly what the left has been saying for a while now; they openly insult American people who voted for President Trump.

As well they should... all of the red flags were there from the beginning. Now the GOP is turning on itself as it has so many times in the past. At least some are beginning to understand that they need to stand up to the man-baby in chief before the damage is irreparable.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree with you here, but that isn't even what we are talking about.

I'm merely pointing the double standard which should be obvious already.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Haiku?

Gesundheit!!

Lol I didn't think of that, perhaps so !!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I simply responded to your post; plus, I'm having a blast seeing your narrative crash and burn in front of you. Also, I have to admit, it's amusing reading your posts and seeing just how much one person can get.

I read your posts, and I just can't understand how you are unable to set the same standards for both of the narratives. One being the fake Trump-Russia collusion, and the other is whatever it is that you believe in.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm merely pointing the double standard which should be obvious already.

And all I have done is point-out the flaw in your reasoning in regards to the double-standard.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join