It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

She's ADOOORABLE.

It was meant to be!

Kinda like how I'm meant to be kinda fine for a time.
I can go work somewhere maybe next year. I don't know havn't decided.
I think I need some more spirit me time, and mental space for now.
At least this time I have money in the bank instead of just nothing...

It's good to hear from you!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It's all a little much kinda, isn't it?

I started xcom2 war of the chosen recently, because you talked about it and I didn't know what else I could play.

I read a Caesar biography.

I knit a coat.

It's all outrageously ...mundane. Bourgeois even...

What is going with you?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

It's all a lot.
I just stopped working.
I'm working on making new friends and new work connections.

WOTC xcom.. I'm still yet to defeat that game haha.
I did no knitting.
Didn't learn about Caesar.

I'm trying to learn the best parts of mundane.
in contrast to profane, or occult.

What is going on with me, is I'm happy you have doggy. Princess Rocket.. I'm happy I'm ok. People want me to hang out.
I will do that. I'm boring. I'm happy you are here talking to me through space and time on the internet. So I have to go hang out tomorrow. I go hang out with friends tomorow..

It's just this whole last 2 years isn't good for my sensitive soul.
I go home after work or whatever, and I play something like Xcom, or I play something. Something I can put my mind into where my soul is also ok. I am so bad at xcom ha.

What's really going on is I'm stepping back from things a bit. It's probably not healthy, but I don't trust humans who are less inclined to think about things.

"So what is wrong with me" ??

I want people to love each other in the sense that none of us know the future.. So Let's be nice.. Like meeting a princess rocket. We should be nice like that. Like.. People could use friends not enemies.

What is going on with me is like my 5th mid life crisis. My first I was 4.5 years old, and I was upset about entropy and infinite growth on a finite planet.

But I want to be more happy and more helpful this time.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't know, small weirdness happened, we took our morning walk and met another dog-human-couple talked about how much dogs like running and such and as I said goodbye she said: 'Stay as you are you're totally alright'
A total stranger?
And right after I showed you the link to the story how I got Mia, someone else, again total stranger, approached me and tried to give me her dog too?
I'm way too paranoid for this...

But I guess, the for me positiv take away is: it's not over yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You can be not a crazy cat girl, but an Awesome dog woman!!

Maybe you are giving off nice vibes?
Or maybe the universe has your number lately?

Mine is ...My life is doing that but in not so nice ways, so blahh..

Like.. Oh mah goodness she is so nice to doggie, maybe another doggie for her?
OR She's so nice to be around.. Please don't leave stranger you are so nice with doggie.. I miss humans.. You seem humans.. Don't leave yet..

LOL.

If it was me seeing you with doggie. Princess Rocket Mia, I would be like... Can I pet her? Let's hang out.

Hahahaha.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I don't know. I'm at the same time totally stressed out and annoyed, I don't show it face to face, but I am grumpy online and inside.
...not that much 15 minutes per day, but for me it's a lot.
What can you do, right? Poor stupid crazy naked monkeys they're not being dumb on purpose.
But having my princess really helps. She's the cutest and funny.
I can only recommend it. Getting someone who needs you, you know?
Didn't you want to start a family? How's that going?

edit on 5-12-2021 by Peeple because: o/i

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I have never wanted to start a family.
I have trouble relating to myself as a human in the first place.
I'm cool in doses as a friend. And then I need to be alone. People are not that involved in the finer intricacies of conscious being ..ness... enough for me to be able to relate directly.

I have met maybe two people, who matched my crazy reverbsyness enough for me to go down a path.
My mom asks where are the grandkids?
She has 5 kids. No grandkids.

I'm not being dumb on purpose either..
But I do realize my IQ is less dumb... And what do I have to show? I can only see better the sliding away from BB.
There are few people I can talk to, ha.

I can't have someone or something to take care of because I don't believe in the world. Even atheists have more faith than me right now. At least they have faith in a stupid society.

For me since 31 years ago when I was 4 years old I didn't like the world and society. And it would be hypocritical for me to have kids brought into the world by me, when I am not happy with the world.

But I have had adopted doggies and kitties that were rescued. And being their dad was awesome.
Until one day daddy and mommy got divorced.. (we were never married, figuratively)
Kitty never looked at me the same.

And so in a way I repeated my life as a kid as the parent and made my kitty son confused...

That's enough for me.. No need to bring more humanzies into it.

that kitty being mad at me for leaving, without me being able to tell him, It wasn't my choice to not be there.. Broke my heart.

edit on 5-12-2021 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sorry I thought I remembered you talking about having a child, 3 or 4 years ago, maybe not.
Ha that cat's face...lol, one of you seems upside down?
I mean I hear you, I'd never want a child, or a significant other for myself, for pretty much the same reasons.
...also don't believe in anything anymore.
Things are always changing, hang in there, it will be different soon enough.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's always different that's for sure.

Maybe not?
Definitely not haha.

Maybe one of my jokey reverbsy days talking about a cat or something.
I used to play him bedtime music and he used to make art with us and type on the computer, so I can see where maybe
I could give off a vibe of having a kid I guess?

Actually 3 or 4 years ago I was living with a dog, my roommates dog named "Rocket" LOL..
Maybe I'll get to pet sit her again soon.
That would be fun.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

It's one of those things probably, misunderstood you and wrong memory on top.
Because in my mind you were talking about how you imagine it'd be to have a mini-Reverbs you could show the wonders of the world?
Now that I think about it maybe you were talking about what you'd have needed as kid?
Anyhoo I'd recommend you doggy up. Or kitty up.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

A very nice Catholic woman I met said "kids are evil."

Why? When they get to heaven "My mom or dad looked at me wrong." is seen as a slight.

On earth they will make their parents lives hell until they draw their last breath for that one look.

There's no fixing people fixated on their sky branch and earth root that have never even left the tree out into the wild world. One day they will uncoil from it no matter where they are in the world when that happens? They'll hear a yell like someone finally remembered their name and fall head first like a dead bird dreaming it could fly around the world or be anything it wanted to be.

I know a woman her family was Catholic then; that had Kundalini release back in France she refuses to descend these days below 3rd eye and throat... since she was glowing in those colors the first time I ever saw her. Knowing someone is enlightened you can't help but love them for who they are but recognizing the corpse? Is difficult for them as it is filled like a Krampus stocking with the "not self".

Two people standing on the moon someone fell into jealousy and of course I'm pro abortion when that occurs.

I'm not high and I prefer eccentric to strange unless your a girl I like strange girls. Not the Afro-American concept of "strange" Only because I like to know the person and that typically requires facetime that has nothing to do with Apple trying to put facebook out of business.

Of course it is in Catholics blood to hate Christianity since it has fallen so far from Orthodoxy seeing how Catholic fell from orthodoxy is when it was in places not build around the pipes or casting the many demons out of a freshly baptised child when a father jew wouldn't stop making floor seed with the wandering eye of an ass... filling up that cup with all sorts of demons against his own kith and kin. Oh, he gets stuck with the one he hates and so does she that slowly turns into the same letting her eggs hit the floor trying to catch up to all of those her husband has spent like gun shells were they don't belong.

Buddhism is a refuge for fallen Catholics... I have never read the "Vulgate" noe would I want too since it is supposed to be SUNG... not sung it is called the vulge as in divulge were you found a non latin copy or learned to speak it? Then a deluge spills forth and it's man bird lion throne yet again.

Yes Catholicism is pre christianity preferring the older wiser brother David; that drowned his brother... in the name of Cane.

The Oriental rite takes a long time; the funny thing is practice is much shorter than years of horse poop like how long can you lay in the coffin? Marrying is not mentioned in the bible as genesis might as well be seen as an orgy pit and exodus when they were told to leave. The eye seeing it of course caught one and helen poor helen whos daughter might as well be Lilith has to sit on a man's throne as godly in her eyes wouldn't budge at the mere sight of flesh other than that which covers his very own eyes.

I don't know if the dung bettle is a good sign or not but I held of people smoking those things they roll up if it fits exactly the size of their pipe if it doesn't then thy are cursed in not knowing or unknowing having touched it? It becomes soiled to the bettle and "May a thousand snakes be upon you. As "Medusa" becomes unstoned until that mirror of family unfreezes the pipe fellows balls so that they can hit his own dirt.

It is a girls job to pick flowers is all Buddhists need to know.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

You weirdly remind me of BigBrotherDarkness. Are you?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Weirdly... oddly enough it was an old moniker. As was Bebog.

I'm not sure why but african's of any culture try to take all the shady words out of the light as if it were their very own in a move of "black supremacy" pretending to be someone they are not.

Like the soothsayer that has taken money no longer has the gift or the preacher that gets an eye for one of his parishioners is no longer worthy of a monetary donation no matter what his marital status.

The state I reside in requires people to be rather than to seem; it appears that; that is the only rite they truly have. Someone that said my grandmother was my grandmother in a my grandpa and your grandpa sitting by the fire sort of reference, meant be a landlord as I surely cannot return to it being in such a state of family disgrace. Was half German the only thing McCarthyism was; was to find those with sympathy to re-house them in safe places around the country instead of being surrounded by those that were not.

The same occured in people of populations not african or latino that may or perhaps could harbor the hatred of those in their hearts from bad influence even though they never held such discrimination... as a routing out process. Sympathizers meant not family or blood but a sort of fetish for their ideals or way of life or for the actual people themselves as a very strong craving or desire. Some stayed where they were in the German business in a I shall not be moved stance, some fearing the worst killed themselves fearing a witch hunt and some willingly said why not?

German mead

Molasses
Hops
and any old water will do

Thanks for the "green" thumb please take your true grandson back as your "lord" is all I have to say as "thanks" for as far as she is concerned, not really being "family" but.appreciative that the Cherokee approved of me being here. My name to the NC natives? CROW my name to the Virginia natives? Jimmy 69

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Ey! Welcome back.

A little 420 insights:
The miracle is LIFE!
No matter if you're atheist or super orthodox, life is a true wonder. In all shapes, sizes and forms.
Power means responsibility. We have to talk about life and our responsibility to all the creatures suffering the consequences of our doing.
We can't survive alone on our space Ship Earth*.
But that shouldn't be the reason why we do it.
We need a cultural revolution, away from death cult to celebrating the miracle that is Life.

*wonder why we're so obsessed with space? Because we are already travelling through it.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Oh yeah congrats on Germany legalizing it in the near future according to US news.

In meditational circles that sort f thing can lead to false realizations otherwise the training rules for meditation forbid it while meditating otherwise no view as views on whatever it is are seen as false views.

I'm glad you're realized in some extent but individual kamma means there is no we in any kamma unless we were in close cohabitation and made kama together Hermany is out of my physical range but not mental range so other than speaking and sharing mental space here? there is no karmic accumulation. Just being among the miraid of elements is a cause no necessarily a co-operating one.

Consider the elements as an artist I cannot help but see all my "things" as my children and of course like any good parent or creator I have my stink all over it. :p The odd thing is ok as art it can be paired up with something else odd making it even.

I guess the US is going to be that last country on earth to 420 across the board... in Vedic cycles never ever ever practicing or not mix it with alcohol bad bad bad in of the world sort of thing on an individual level however... it takes a long time to climb out of those being in such "circles"

well being eccentric and seeing the cyclic nature of being and not being I can't help but sometimes tangent or eclipse. My two crusty old farts clinging like dingle berries(US slang) or clangers(BRIT slang) to unshaved not a moment to wipe or clean up poop stuck in one's ass hair but that is non-sequitur. Other than what do they call them in Germany? If you don't know then maybe go on or in a mission? The US Catholics are horrible if you've not ever noticed

May St. Nikolaus find you napping as to not "peep" and have your life miserable for another 12 years... yeah even worse than the seven of a purposefully broken mirror I know. P.S. what's you Chinese symbol or soul/spirit animal?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Now that I think about it maybe you were talking about what you'd have needed as kid?
Anyhoo I'd recommend you doggy up. Or kitty up.

Being weird was easier for me when other people were "acting 'normal' ."

I should doggy or kitty up at the next time I am available for said kitty or doggy. I do think that's a good idea.

My regular feelings of never repeating ever any energy.. Not getting to. Nostalgia is rose colored, of course. Now I keep being reminded of rare emotions I can only feel for one moment. But My emotions give me that taste from years ago sometimes.

I just need more now, thats probably the main issue I guess. Hard to look forward at a future you think will be from 30 years ago.. From how I thought things would go. As child-verbs. I shouldn't have been this accurate.. Minus hypothesizing you guys must all be aliens to like and promote this existence. I outgrew that part at least(everyone else being alien). Now I'm alien too! But extremely uncomfortable as a Being with Karma and Gross Matter and Reality..

Berenstain!?

edit on 19-12-2021 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think the delusion was to ever think people were normal.
All of us are stupid, flawed and suck. That's the mile stone of adulthood when you realise it's all a bunch of insane dumbasses winging it.
The difference to now, these modern days, is that there's no more agreed upon social conduct.
Looked at with a certain distance it's pretty entertaining.
Remember how we talked about sitting in an alien satellite with a cup of coffee watching the world burn?
That. It's the best coping mechanism. Besides a glorious image.

Humor Mr.Badass. That's the only way to stay at least bare minimum sane.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I don't know if I've shown you this before?
My anthem

The only way through is forward. You can't prevent it from changing, time always pushes things forward.
In fact the harder you try to surpress and hold down the more violent it will eventually erupt. The status quo is moved by time.
Like itisnowagain says: there's only the now, I say the opposite: there's no such a thing as a now.
And I think it is actually holding us back, that we can't seem to grasp that everything that reacts with something else has a past and a future, no phenomenon we encounter starts at 0/0/0. Time is not a passive force, or unit of measurement it is what moves things forward.
It's like the Higgs Field giving mass to points in time with accumulated energy. Time on an even more basic plane allows those peaks to arise.
Wasn't there someone saying: Gravity is only the shadow of a stronger force in a different dimension (plane/scale/time)? *paraphrasing
In a way that's how I think we have to look at our developing history. It's going to happen, this bubble is going to burst.
There are so many red flaggs in so many story threads which are not recorded history but the actual history we can guarantee is happening. In all its subjective and narrow glory of mystory.
# is going down. For sure.
I don't know where it starts, I don't think it's any fix issue as of yet. Where it starts, what, when, how are as of yet undecided.
But people are seriously on the edge.
I mean think about: a small group gathering is currently almost like a pièce de résistance.
That's how surpressed we are.
Sure you can argue but that's because xy fact is: from whatever is ongoing that is the result.
They couldn't show us any clearer we are not free than with what they can get away with, locking us in, depriving us of so many aspects important to our life.
Thank you Master. Would you like to rape me now Master?
# off.
It's going to blow up.
One way or another.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255 >>

join