It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Seriously.

Three weeks of not knowing what is happening and my illiterate supervisor is told, in email, what to do, but he can’t read words that are not his native language.

A week ago, our manager sent an email and that illiterate MF never sent me: the email!! I requested it from another “sun-manager” and followed the instructions.

So, now, am in the fight with everyone else for our jobs. Asshole super talked to the back of my head while I was updating my resume yesterday (last time I touched it was2009!!) And he started off with, “Well, you saw [Scott’s] email…”

The dumb bastid has never forwarded me that email… I still do not have a copy from him!!

And the deadline was today (I asked for a copy on Tuesday from another team lead who is on premise. Finished my resume and am a bad ass, used LaTEX, and it is sweet!!)

No thanks to my worthless supervisor.

edit on 11-6-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Typical bad texting with dumb ass autocorrect…

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

And how are things? What happened? Are you okay?

a reply to: KilgoreTrout

You too, what did you decide to do? A new Masters degree ahead?

Personally it's so weird I have so much energy lately and am all over the place. There's something about to get started I can feel it, just not in focus yet but "in the air" as the kids say ...lol
About #ing time am I right?
And I had sucha cool dream. I was solving riddles. First we needed to unlock stuff with a melody and then we had to gain access by adjusting something like a microscope caleidoscope mixture thingy. It was kind of cool, woke up humming and am in such a good mood...
crazy! Crazy!! CRAZY!!!
just how I like it

have a song

edit on 7-7-2021 by Peeple because: add music

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Gawd!

I do not wish my life on anybody!!

I have had the worst two months of my life and have realized one thing: stop working for other

people.they don’t know what I do, so why worry about it?

They can drown in their own stupidity.

No, I am not okay. But, I am not down (anymore).

Peeps, I am going to try and cash in my brain, then have money and travel around.

Sounds like a fantasy… I know.

But life sucks! I am so bored with the day to day crap that I am trying to think about how to be different. You know, rise above.

Well, just needs me to be imaginative and to do something!!

I am going back towards normal!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

When counting my 'good qualities' in the other thread you forgot super annoying.
Haha *pulls you closer with one hand for a big kiss and slaps you with the other*

I can only recommend selling out your brain. You're awesome and so smart you just need the right idea. That's the only thing that's hard about it.
Because I got the feeling if it carries your name you want it to be meaningful?
Once you know your question everything else will develop.
I believe in you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I just spent 245US$ to go see the Foo Fighters in my home town next month!!!

WOOT!!!!

(Yeah, Kinda luv ya…)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Foo Fighters? In theory they got everything I like but for some reason it never clicked.
Tomorrow my guest arrives, the cutest little doggy-princess Mia!
Her mom goes to Italy taking care of (sad) business so August is for me officially

Summer of Puppy Love

Expect pictures lol she is so cute!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

My girl friend, my era seems to be coming to a forced end. I have just been squeezed out of my job by a bunch of idiots who are still in high school.

I think it is time to go clear and free of corporate America and live off my own brains (my solution to Twin Primes) and show up all them bastids that, all of them put together, are not as smart, or rich, or gracious, as what they thought they were doing to me.

My reward is not dealing with their high school BS anymore (and that is the best they can think of! Not even murder!!! Dumb asses).

But, I have found, too much free time is not good for David. So, need something to do.

But, am getting there!

May be a month before I get set up to record and do IT, and live at home for the winter (or move to North Carolina with my sister)…. Who knows??

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I think me and Karma were both alone. She knew. And that is why she loved me.

Dogs are so cool like that!

So, I tried to give her water, in her dish, while she laid convalescing in her dog bed (which was a sad sight to see, really, almost cried when I saw her lying in it). She refused, twice. So I put it 15 feet away from her in the normal place. About 10 minutes later, she got to her shaky legs, and drank nearly the damn bowl, without breathing. I was afraid she would choke but she did it. Stopped. Walked back, shaking, to her bed, walked in a circle around where she was laying down, then placed her head under my hand. And didn’t move until I gave her some love!

That is why I love dogs!!!

Later, the next day, just me and her, were sitting there while she slept. She woke up and gave me two tail slaps against her bed.

There is little more that you need for a sign of love!

For some reason I need those things right now…

ETA: This was two days before she was put down. She knew it what coming and comforted me! I could use some of that now! (You are cool!)
edit on 26-8-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Karma bings clarity

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The gaps are easy.

It is the anticipation of those spaces that is hard.

I am still learning these things!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It is kind of a good bye…

But that is just my continuity. You are still my friends and I love you all. But I need the “end of the road” to happen so I can move on (sorry for being a bummer)!

Horizons will open!!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You'll be fine. I have faith in you and I expect great things. I wish you all the best, happiness, success and may you always find everything you need.

Her mom informed me she'll stay with me for always now. Weird story... but life changes I guess. She's adorable.
Everything will be okay.

Miss you already.
Bye XOXO

edit on 27-8-2021 by Peeple because: add music

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

She does have a sense of humor!!

So my company didn’t bother to try to win the next five year contract. They planned to lose so the manager left to another contract and was replaced with a guy who knew nothing of what we do or how we do it. Some people were purchased by a new company, some people left, and the rest of us rode the train crash to the end.

No help from management, no guidance, no instructions on how to get “hired onto” a new contract. Me, boozing heavily, ignoring looking for a job, working from paycheck to paycheck, one meal a day. Stuck at home with nowhere to go. A guitar in hawk, not looking very well.

One drunken morning, drinking my Saturday breakfast, somebody had the nerve to play Dolly’s 9to5. Three weeks later it was still stuck in my head while I made iced tea this morning.

See, last week I was told I would be reviewed, not an interview, so, did a half hour review!

An hour later, I was offered the job!!

Guess what my hours will be to start??

Yup!!

This all happened over Labor Day!! And they got my name from a report (not one of three people who were “searching” for my next assignment!!)

I am working for a major company that makes outdoor clothing with several different brand names that everyone knows!

I am leaving behind this company that wouldn’t save its own office, and a company that seems like they didn’t want me around, to a world stage (and pay raise)!!!

“It’s enough to drive you crazy if you let it!”

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And a bit sober until I get paid again on Friday!!

I haven’t had a drink since Labor Day!!

Golly, I sure miss beer!

And wine,… and rum,… and kamboocha,… and chaga,…

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So life just checked if you'd be up for the challenge?
Good for you.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No.

She pushed me out of the nest!!

I guess life starts at fifty after all!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well, weirdness surrounds me!

I “lost my job” because (it seems that) there was collusion to push me into hardship. M’hokay. Better take as good as you give (i have a good idea on which a-hole this was!). Anyway, as a contract employee, i get 15 days of sitting around.

Then i have 15 days of “working my behind” off to get a new job or they fire (“er, give me the opportunity to find a new career!)

3 drunk days sitting on me arse and not even looking for a job at work. Labor Day and yet another day off. Wednesday popped in and i was asked about a job. I half answered, “OK”.

Desperate guy looking for a body, finds me, perfect for the position, and in three days, no job interview, helll, I don’t even know what i am being paid!!

Less than ten days out of work!!! And, I should have a huge pay increase because I have not had a raise in years!!

Tell Reverbs, I will have to move to Greensboro, NC, and his broke ass better couch surf with me so we can start a tribe (you need to show up too!)

That is next year…

Love,

-David

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Reverbs is MIA
I think he felt a little left out when Kilgore and I were arguing and vanished.

Greensboro in the Carolinas the southest South. lol will you not melt there as Alaskan?

My puppy can do fetch now. She's totally into shrubbery. That's about all the excitement in my life right.

XO

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I've been in my own little world.

Life has been a lot.

But I got curious about everyone here. And decided to see what's up with you guys. I don't even have this thread on my ATS, so I had to find it cold.

I've changed jobs multiple times, raises, money, now not working. Still money enough to not work and take some time off to myself. I don't remember the last time I was on ATS.

I miss you guys. My brain was sure I wouldn't come back. ATS lost it's mojo, (besides you guys) and I didn't have it in me to read anymore random stuff. I'm coming back to life again. Depression and anxiety in a closed off society situation? Not good.

I hope you are doing well Teot. Love you Brother. If you come by my place say HI! Greensboro is pretty close.

Hello Peeps! How are you? Puppy?!?

Is kilgore here?

It seems like years guys.. I don't know if I remember how to human.

I want to Human again.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

BADASS BUTTERCUP!
Aaaaaaaah *freaks out*
Hi.
So nice to hear from you!

And yes Princess Rocket, a little weird how I got her but now she's my everything.

ATS is boring as # lately, but I guess that's because... you know the 'thing'.
I walk a lot, not much elelse going on.
No idea where Kilgore is.

But so happy you're kinda fine
XO

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join