It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Precious

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It's a little bit of a weird story. First time I saw her was in a picture with the question if I could take care of her in August, her now ex-mom had to go to Italy because her husband died and she had to resolve unfinshed business and stuff.
I saw her and was immediately in love. In fact my imagination ran amok and the only reason I considered not to do it was because I thought 'she's mine!' I even wrote that in my journal...
Super weird was that she now will indeed stay with me forever, because it turned out her ex-mom won't have the time for her anymore.
I'm still a bit flabbergasted how insane it all is, took me a day after I got the call to accept it did really happen.
Love at first sight.
Kismet.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
She is gorgeous, you are very lucky. I hope you make each other very happy.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I want to scratch her behind her ears and eat ice cream and drink beer with her. She’s adorable I hope you guys have lots of fun together, I love the doggies!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Is she sleeping in a suit case?
Thats damn cute!

Enjoy your new love.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
To quote my three kids...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she's soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuute!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks people! She's face-melting adorable right?
And a totally nice personality too!

...and Macenroe82 yes she sleeps in a re-modelled old suitcase. Aaawww...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Congratulations you are now owned.

What a cutie! In the first picture the pup looks sad and the second picture she looks content and happy. Give her a treat for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Beautiful little fluff ball you have there.

Glad she's officially yours!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Not normally a small dog fan, but my goodness is she adorable. How wonderful you are able to keep her.
I know it has to be hard on them, when their original owner is "missing", but I believe when they get lots of love, they can get over it pretty quickly.

May you have many years of happiness together!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

She's a cutie!

How old?

Note: Recommend getting those dewclaws removed. They'll only cause trouble for her (and you) sooner or later.

SnF

edit on 9/8/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First picture she clearly misses the environment and people (the smell) she's used to but the second one reveals she is feeling safe at your place

Look into fresh food instead of dry food, hear health will be thankful. Doc gave my nine year old dog only a year after she had her spleen penetrated by a branch. She detoxed from the dryfood crap and put another seven on top of it after switching to fresh diet.

A year after switching she looked never healthier before. I can only recommend it, it's not much more inconvenient and may take some time if the dog is used to dry or canned, sorry I can't say it differently, garbage.

That's just my opinion and I do not judge, I didn't know this before either.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Tips hat to you

You're her whole world to her now. And she looks very at ease is the second pic, she knows she's got a very special human.

Also...

edit on 8-9-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
She looks a little concerned in the first picture, change is often scary for animals. Looks like she is relaxed in the second picture, feels more like she is safe at home.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
She will always have loving brown eyes which look to you for guidance. Dogs are such wonderful animals; a best-est freinds a person could ever ask for. They will stay with you and love you more than any other thing to the end...and they only ask one thing...that you do the same for them.

My Gawd...I just love animals!

When I had Covid, my pups came and laid with me every single day. I was a wreck...Don't die, Dad...we'll make you feel better, we promise!"

At first they didn't understand, but soon enough they understood my life was on the bed. After that they wouldn't leave me. Drove my wife crazy. They wouldn't even eat, unless I got up.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is nothing cuter than Dog side eye ...melts me every time!

She is Beautiful Peeple, so happy for you both!!!

top topics

join