It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Who brought Barron into this? WHO?

Trump. Yes. Trump.

Once AGAIN. I say PR stunt.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for contributing your wisdom and humanity. Much appreciated

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow. This is an entirely new level of mass idiocracy.

They have to realize that the children of this school of thought are having kids now, and every successive generation will push the limit even farther until we have an entirely new nightmare of social depravity and mass value upheaval. Even against the "old" social constructs that birth it.

Thats not a double edged sword, thats a multi headed monster with no regard for the impetus of its inception beyond the joy and self gratification of destroying and satiating the increasing hunger of its own unrest.

Your kids are watching. So is what ever God or karmic balance you may or may not entiterely understand.

edit on 5 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Who brought Barron into this? WHO?

Trump. Yes. Trump.

Once AGAIN. I say PR stunt.

I'm with you.
It's a stunt to tug at the heart strings of his minions.
It's working
4 moves ahead
Ftw

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Maybe you should read my first post again.

I clearly said they were both within their rights.

Black and white - you guys see 2 sides doing the same act, expressing themselves within their rights. You guys end it here - alas black and white.

There are so many different dynamics at play here, and you ALL know it.

My point is the deflection is disgusting, and it would do you all a great service if you guys came out and just denounced it instead of deflecting. Especially when deep down in your hearts you want to. Don't deny it.

But of course this is what partisans do.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In MY DAY parents KNEW what their KIDS were watching.

Besides. Trump brought this up. Obama and Michelle never PIMPED their kids for PR sympathy over Obama lynching images.

DISGUSTING!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

YES, actually.

Racist are racist, at the same time, its expected.

Oh look! A fake blackman being hung, who is it? Obama? Those racist sure are creative! Then we deal with them and do it again the next day, why? Its the same old BS routine, thats overplayed and dismissed.

Given the current political climate, with actual terrorist beheading innocent people, of which society knows all to well these last several years and are stance agaisnt them, this image of an AMERICAN doing the same thing that ISIS does goes to show just how radicalized people have become.

Yes, it isn't merely just a "political statement" in "bad taste" *insert eye roll*, but a radicalized one by a liberal.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sigh. This is what I mean by black and white.

Do I really need to spell it out for you to the T the difference in dynamics? Please don't, you guys are not this oblivious.

Or are you?

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It was disgusting when it was done to Obama and it's disgusting that Kathy did this for attention.

Now who is the one trying to excuse one side and not the other? And if you're tired of deflections then stay far far away from threads that criticize Trump.

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

No, they didn't.

"Pimp" and "children" in the same post?

Disgusting

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Are both not getting media attention? Did both not cause disgust and outrage? Kathy Griffin is basically a nobody at this point who's looking for attention so your "different dynamics" argument doesn't really hold up.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Wow. This is an entirely new level of mass idiocracy.

They have to realize that the children of this school of thought are having kids now, and every successive generation will push the limit even farther until we have an entirely new nightmare of social depravity and mass value upheaval. Even against the "old" social constructs that birth it.

Thats not a double edged sword, thats a multi headed monster with no regard for the impetus of its inception beyond the joy and self gratification of destroying and satiating increasing hunger of unrest.

Your kids are watching. So is what ever God or karmic balance you may or may not entiterely understand.

Well said -- thank you. I cannot add to it, but it bears repeating.

link   

Please point to where I excused any side.

Clearly you don't understand the point.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

People can say many, many bad things about the Trump family but they would NEVER use their son to score political points.

LOL. SURE THEY WOULDN"T....wink wink

link   

Melania Trump didn't tell TMZ this story, a "Trump family source" did. No where in the article does it mention Melania as a source.

The end of the article tries to conflate the comments Melania made on twitter and the story the "source" told TMZ, which is suspect in itself that the article does that.

Red flags all over that this is manufactured.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

"Different dynamics so they're totally different situations."

What does that sound like to you? An excuse to not acknowledge they're the same thing.
edit on 5/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Here's the thing. I don't think I've seen anyone here say that they agreed with what Griffin did. Everyone has said it's tacky and gross and in bad taste. That should be the end of it - it's been denounced. But those on the other side are losing their poo and not leaving it alone. It's over. Let it go. The only reason people are bringing up the awful stuff done to Obama effigies is because you guys just want to continue to hammer how awful it is what Griffin did.

It was stupid and bad and gross. Now, let it go. Move on.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No, they didn't.

"Pimp" and "children" in the same post?

Disgusting

USING your CHILD for political PR points? DISGUSTING!

SELLING a sob story? PATHETIC!

DEFENDING lousing parenting? SAD!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I really don't expect you guys to understand the "different dynamics" or else we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

But OK, you guys do your thing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Take your pills, trace with a shot and calm down.

Welcome to liberal media padawan.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join