It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

agree.

but, considering the amount of lynched Obama and burning Obama photos out there I assume it wasn't much of an outrage before...

+22 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

BS! I don't believe for one second that Baron Trump thought that was really his father's head!

Then I pray that you will someday leave the hatred consuming you absolutely, and have no desire to debate with you further. Until you can abandon the hate, there is nothing that can be gained from this exchange. You are beyond reach.

Have a nice day.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: underwerks
So you say it´s the fault of this 11 year old boy because he can´t tell the difference between a real beheading and not? Do you think in that situation one would get closer to the TV to check out if his father really was beheaded?

Not every 11 year old kid is allowed to watch gory movies or play SAW games alike by their parents.

I doubt it happened. Everything in the story makes me believe it's a piece of "news" placed there to pull on people's heart strings in a certain direction, namely Trumps.

I mean, there isn't any named source for this actually happening, outside of "Trump family sources tell us.."

Why is that ok here? Especially when you take into account the relationship between Levine and Trump..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I've seen it mentioned all over and shown uncensored on the morning news today.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

how is not believing barron thought this real hatred? consuming hatred no less? wow.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
op, I found over 10 photos of a lynched Obama. what are your feelings on that?

it's an awful photo but I highly doubt barron saw this on tv. what would he have been watching to see it I wonder...

As I said in another thread, presidents have been hung/burned in effigy since .... forever. Obama wasn't the first. Trump will not be the last. But hey, let's act like it's all A-OK when someone we don't like is treated like practically every leader throughout history. Personally, I don't like the imagery. Didn't like it when they did it to Obama (didn't vote for him). Didn't like it when they put W's (didn't vote for him either) head on a spike. But yeah, let's all act like Obama was the first to get that treatment. So disingenuous.

+20 more 
link   
You know the partisan is too strong when people are still somehow deflecting and making excuses, instead of just coming out and denouncing this. (Which by the way makes you look a lot better than deflecting)

No person in their right mind could defend this, and for those that want to compare this to Obama hangings - stop - the 2 are incomparable. 2 totally different dynamics.

Sure they are both within their rights, but..

On one side you have a bunch of racist nobodies that are expressing themselves in an extreme way. (No different than you drawing a dead Trump in your bedroom)

On the other side, you have a famous, influential TV personality - hardly a nobody - holding the bloodied head of the sitting president. (Now take your dead Trump drawing and plaster it all over the TV)

Again, both within their rights (hardly), but it's obvious the ones deflecting don't even care about the rights and just want an excuse to deflect.

No surprise, because this is what partisan's do.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I didn't say Obama was the first. good lord. just wondering why so outraged now.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What hate? I don't believe the story! I don't believe that Barron Trump really believed that was his father and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!"

Too bad for you if you think rejecting Fake News and emotional manipulation is hatred.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Trumps are a bunch of snowflakes.....orange, radioactive snowflakes. And drama queens to boot.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Again, both within their rights (hardly), but it's obvious the ones deflecting don't even care about the rights and just want an excuse to deflect.

No surprise, because this is what partisan's do.

BS, some are ok with both sides doing it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

op, I found over 10 photos of a lynched Obama. what are your feelings on that?

I consider any and all use of violence inappropriate, unnecessary and absolutely vile.

To repeat myself, I hope and pray this is a powerful lesson for all who would lose sight of basic decency and civility for cheap brownie points.

it's an awful photo but I highly doubt barron saw this on tv. what would he have been watching to see it I wonder...

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image.

I guess it's easy enough to just dismiss Melania as a lying liar... but the fact remains that the scenario reported could very likely have happened -- but never should have.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No person in their right mind could defend this, and for those that want to compare this to Obama hangings - stop - the 2 are incomparable. 2 totally different dynamics.

No person in their right mind would think the two are incomparable. They are exactly the same thing!

edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Unnamed sources are totally legit in this instance but in any situation that is negative to trump unnamed sources are laughed at and dismissed..fake news
In this instance though it's for realz

+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

She apologized after she defended it by further insulting him. She's as low as they come.

link   

originally posted by: windword

What hate? I don't believe the story! I don't believe that Barron Trump really believed that was his father and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!"

Too bad for you if you think rejecting Fake News and emotional manipulation is hatred.

I don't believe it either.
Not for a second.

Best part is how not a single trumpet is crying fake news on this one.
Unnamed source.
Lol

link   
We never cared about Obama's daughters seeing images of their FATHER being lynched?

FALSE equivalency PR STUNT

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

i'm not dismissing melania as a lying liar, though she did lie about her education for years... and, her husband calls everyone liars, especially unnamed sources, kinda ironic.

but, I 100% agree these type photos are awful and should stop.

link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

I didn't say Obama was the first. good lord. just wondering why so outraged now.

Quite a few were 'outraged' when it happened to Obama. There's even an old thread here on ATS about it. Right now the default position of deflection is exactly what you posted. "But where were you when they did it to Obama?" Where were they when they did it to W or Clinton or 'insert former president's name here'? The outrage is nothing new. It appears every time and someone pops up to say "But ... but ... but where were you when ...?"

+23 more 
link   
a reply to: knoxie

how is not believing barron thought this real hatred? consuming hatred no less? wow.

If you cannot see how an 11 year old who loves his father dearly would be upset seeing such an image, your hate is all-consuming as well.

I'm in the wrong thread. The image was disturbing enough, but then dismissing its effect on a child?

Redneck is outta here. This is beyond disgusting.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join