It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Appeal to emotion! Bring a child into it and people lose their minds.

Maybe if Melania actually lived with her husband like every other normal couple Barron would have known it wasn't really his dad because he'd be with him.

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It´s outrageous enough what she did, even without that little extra.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Everybody needs to calm the FREAK down, rein themselves in and try...just TRY...to find their humanity and civility.

Amen

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My first thought is somebody get that kid into public school..

An 11 year old can't tell the difference between a clearly fake head on TV and the head of his father? Did the program he saw it on lead him to believe it was Trumps real head? ???

And then there's where they got the story from..

Trump family sources tell us...

Combine that with this being a story on TMZ, which is owned by Harvey Levine, a Trump friend and supporter, and I'm having doubts it really happened.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
it was awful.

as were the MULTIPLE pictures of a lynched Obama.

nvm

edit on 31-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: windword

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I'm sorry; do you think video games are real? When you play a shoot-em-up, does the face of your target look like your mother?

The comparison you just made, in a perverted attempt to cover for a horrific act worthy of ISIS, is as disturbing as what Griffin did! Have you literally no compassion for anyone or anything in this world?

I agree that what Kathy Griffin did was in bad taste, but, Melainia's hyperboleic reaction is ridiculous!

Bad taste? Horrible taste! I'll give her credit for the apology, but if she doesn't have the ability to see how much wrong there was in her actions without listening to the backlash, she is in serious need of mental help, is a danger to herself and others, and needs to be locked in a mental ward until she can function in society... if ever.

Melania's reaction was totally expected, completely justified, and IMO restrained.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

"Upset" is one thing. Melania's contention, asking us to believe that Baron Trump thought that was really his father's head is another thing! The kid is old enough to understand the reality of life as the First Family.
edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: verschickter

I agree it was outrageous and over the top. But why do you think they did it? For this kind of reaction. Stop feeding into it.

+32 more 
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I obviously cannot speak for the Trump household, but my kids sure didn't see that stuff when they were his age. And I have always refused to watch anything violent and especially gory, and I make a point not to.

More to the point, however, is that Barron saw this on the news -- not a movie or video game -- and given his father's position, and the absolutely vile level of hatefulness and hurtfulness spewed non-stop... well, I'm not at all surprised he would believe the worst.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm sorry but that was very realistic.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The comparison you just made, in a perverted attempt to cover for a horrific act worthy of ISIS, is as disturbing as what Griffin did! Have you literally no compassion for anyone or anything in this world?

BS! I don't believe for one second that Baron Trump thought that was really his father's head!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I'm sorry but that was very realistic.

LOL

+25 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So you say it´s the fault of this 11 year old boy because he can´t tell the difference between a real beheading and not? Do you think in that situation one would get closer to the TV to check out if his father really was beheaded?

Not every 11 year old kid is allowed to watch gory movies or play SAW games alike by their parents.

+23 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As Paris Hilton would say,

"Beheadings are so HOT!"

The apologists on this thread make my stomach turn. I guess beheadings are cool and trendy, as long as there's enough collective hate to justify it's promotion.

+14 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Did the program he saw it on lead him to believe it was Trumps real head? ???

He saw it on the news... I would not expect a child to react any differently.

But I do expect adults to know better and do better.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
op, I found over 10 photos of a lynched Obama. what are your feelings on that?

it's an awful photo but I highly doubt barron saw this on tv. what would he have been watching to see it I wonder...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it was awful.

as were the MULTIPLE pictures of a lynched Obama.

Of course!

Let's hope it's a lesson for all... not just another excuse to play tit-for-tat.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It was a horrible thing done in poor taste.

But the poster girl for leftists was just holding her career in her hand.

It was an ugly thing. But ugly things often are expressed in a free society.

I'm sure all those upset over this will get over it.

The only ones permanently affected are Griffin and leftists. This will haunt them.

+23 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pathetic and disgusting is the victim shaming by the left! You guys need to check your moral compass!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pretty bad taste, even in today's politics.

Seems manufactured from photo to planned apology. I think she hoped to get less complaints from the left side and would have gone with the apology because of fear from right wing death threats that never happened.

I remember people flipping lids over the Bible tv show using an Obama like actor as the devil.

I also remember a little funny quip across the nightly monologue circuit over the Bush mask on a pike in Game o'Thrones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join