It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
Yes it is Ego. Other peoples.

I guess you don't understand how that works. OK

You think Barron is the only child who's had to deal with adult #? Keep dreaming or wake up.

This thread is about this singular action.

Not all People are created equally. Not all Children think the same. Put that in your pipe.

I know. I have a friend who fell off a bike when small, scraped her knee and never again got on one. I know others who have broken bones and get right back on them as soon as they could.

Your point?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Who hasn't fallen off their bike as a child? Shoving photos of a beloved family members severed head onto National Television isn't the same as falling off ones bicycle, is it.

You clearly don't know the difference, therefore seeing as you appear to be the type of guy that has to have the last word, the floor is yours.

My point was lost, you completely missed it. Ciao.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
Who hasn't fallen off their bike as a child? Shoving photos of a beloved family members severed head onto National Television isn't the same as falling off ones bicycle, is it.

Nobody said it was the same.

I said that they have not been banned because someone gets hurt on one. Free speech should also not be banned because one kid was hurt by this picture. I thought that was pretty simple and straightforward.

You clearly don't know the difference, therefore seeing as you appear to be the type of guy that has to have the last word, the floor is yours.

My point was lost, you completely missed it. Ciao.

The point wasn't lost, it was refuted, by more than one person.

new topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join