It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
From Spiegel Online:

www.spiegel.de...

Have to run, but I could not resist....

It is clearly labeled - OPINION

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

Then on to:

Trump is also a miserable boss. His people invent excuses for him and lie on his behalf because they have to, but then Trump wakes up and posts tweets that contradict what they have said. He doesn't care that his spokesman, his secretary of state and his national security adviser had just denied that the president had handed Russia (of all countries) sensitive intelligence gleaned from Israel (of all countries). Trump tweeted: Yes, yes, I did, because I can. I'm president after all.

Posted on May 19th.

This is how one of the US' closest 'partners' is reacting to dt.

edit on 27-5-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The German is so cucked. Trump is unfit but Merkel is ruining Germany by importing the followers of the pedophile Jew hater. Seems Legit...

+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Editorial by Klaus Brinkbäumer

No, this is how one butt hurt individual is expressing himself.

edit on 5 27 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Does anyone really give a rat's ass what this loser thinks?
I don't.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Quite the melodramatic title.

One would think that with all this fake outrage, something should've happened by now..

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Editorial by Klaus Brinkbäumer

No, this is how one butt hurt individual is expressing himself.

Through the German Newspaper of records online adjunct and Germans are the most by the book people in the world and he would have had to have approval from his superiors to post this. So it is safe to assume he is speaking for a majority of the editoral board.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The true danger to the world is the global deep state that in America was represented by Hillary and in Germany is represented by Merkel.

It is absurd to allow the deflection to continue, we have had the evidence of this laid bare through Snowden and Wikileaks and others like Guccifer 1 and 2.0 as well as Shadow Brokers.

If anything Trump is the only chance we have, him ending the TPP was a great first step, him taking down the Clinton Cabal is what will prove his legitimacy IMO.

And the main point the elite have against him is the insane delusion that his potential good relationship with Russia is a problem!?

This journalist should be concerned about Germanies own chaos being encouraged by puppet Merkel and the division her globalist masters are creating.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSaturday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So, in your opinion, "a majority of the editorial board" at Spiegel is now one of the "US' closest partners"?

This is classic, please continue.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And what makes you think MSM in Germany is any different than US? You know, a bunch of "students of journalism" who think they know more than anyone in the world? I suspect it's more about they are offended because POTUS called them out for what they are...freeloaders like the rest of NATO minus the 4-5 countries that can't really afford it but pay their 2% fair share.

It never ceases to amaze me what journalism has become and it saddens me that all the narcissists that currently call themselves journalists have likely destroyed what once used to be an honorable profession forever...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did anyone of the people who complain about the climate change read the f#cking description of the deal? It sounds more like the NWO then anything else. It includes gems like gender equality and LGBT rights. What the f#ck has that do to with climate change? Trump is doing the only sane thing and that's rejecting this bs. If Merkel had a spine at all she would do the same. The whole climate change issue is nothing but a scam.

I'm sorry that the german media jumped on the trump hate bandwagon. It's like people want to be deceived. They believe every word. It's true the only way to stop this madness is to burn it all down to the ground and to rise from the ashes and usher all of us in a new better and brighter future. The hate and brainwashing campaign against the US and Trump is pure insanity.

I'm worried that Trump is going to be JFKed.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As the Germans say ....

Haufen Mist

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why are you Libs trying so hard to convince yourselves? Because you sure are not convincing us.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I don't.

Yes, you do. Otherwise you would not have responded at all.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectenemyThe whole climate change issue is nothing but a scam.

A scientifically proven fact, actually.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

I don't.

Wishing to mock and denounce crap doesn't necessarily mean one cares for crap. It simply helps one avoid it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectenemyThe whole climate change issue is nothing but a scam.

Bull crap

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It is a crusade to attempt to reverse the industrial revolution. It's adherents are as dangerous as any muslim terrorist because the belief is absolute and those who do not share it should be exterminated.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I don't.

Wishing to mock and denounce crap doesn't necessarily mean one cares for crap. It simply helps one avoid it.

In the sprit of ForteanOrg - "you clicked on it - you care about it".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And "carbonated" too !

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: whywhynot

I don't.

In the sprit of ForteanOrg - "you clicked on it - you care about it".

And now mock it, mock mock mock, and avoid it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join