It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A German guy doesn't like Trump and he wrote something bad about him.

I'm devastated.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Germany should be more careful about who's a danger to what. Remember 1945! Germany will get the same deal now as then ... And if Germany and the EU think they can replicate what happened in 2001, they are wrong ... very wrong ...
This time I have a hunch, that the US will not fight EU's wars ... at worst it will fight a war against the EU.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's not just Europeans that see thru Trumps BS.

Even some of the most respected conservatives in the US are wakeing up.

When Cal Thomas; one of the most respected conservatives on the planet, see's thru Trumps Bull Sh!t, it's real.

calthomas.com...

George Will....also respected conservaive and nailed Trump to a T..

www.washingtonpost.com... 241f

There's more....

www.mediamatters.org...

edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: FF, check it out!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

When Cal Thomas; one of the most respected conservatives on the planet, see's thru Trumps Bull Sh!t, it's real.

calthomas.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 641a

There's more....

www.mediamatters.org...

We don't CARE what those dinosaurs of Conservatism, INC think.

The God Emperor is just as much of a rejection of them as it was the democrats.

How can people STILL not see that??

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

calthomas.com...

There's more....

www.mediamatters.org...

The Republican party still care's and Trump without the GOP is SOL, Believe me....LOL

The WH is in turmoil, and eating each other alive. They are even more impotent now than when Trump left for 9 days. Ironic eh?
He thought it would take the heat off Russiagate, buts it's only gotten worse thanks to Jared.

I know you don't care about polls but Donald Trump certainly does.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: PerfectenemyThe whole climate change issue is nothing but a scam.

A scientifically proven fact, actually.

Climate change is a scientifically proven fact? I agree, just like the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. I can remember 5 months ago we had 6 inches of snow on the ground and it was freezing outside. Now it is 70 degrees and everything is turning green. The climate does change.

But man having an impact on that cycle is hubris. Pure hubris.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The3murph

calthomas.com...

There's more....

www.mediamatters.org...

The Republican party still care's and Trump without the GOP is SOL, Believe me....LOL

The WH is in turmoil, and eating each other alive. They are even more impotent now than when Trump left for 9 days. Ironic eh?
He thought it would take the heat off Russiagate, buts it's only gotten worse thanks to Jared.

I know you don't care about polls but Donald Trump certainly does.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rage on but we still are not listening to lib crap.

And, BTW the polls don't mean a thing to Trump. Remember this poll only a week before the election? These polls are meaningless.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh no..not true...
There are LOTS of us who agree with that assessment and it has absolutely nothing to do with being butt hurt. I promise you.
It has EVERYTHING to do with being observant.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Does anyone really give a rat's ass what this loser thinks?
I don't.

Every one of you who responded gives a rat's ass what he thinks.
Someone so much they actually started a thread about it.
Oh no.....

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Deep state. What a laugh.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: RazorV66
Does anyone really give a rat's ass what this loser thinks?
I don't.

Every one of you who responded gives a rat's ass what he thinks.
Someone so much they actually started a thread about it.
Oh no.....

By your logic then YOU give a rat's ass about what RazorV55 thinks. Since it is now established that you do care about what he/she thinks don't you think out of respect for yourself you should better examin his/her position that no one really gives a rat's ass what this loser thinks? Just saying!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

Deep state. What a laugh.

What a wonderful state of delusion you live in!

Let that cognitive dissonance get you through the day Sillyolme, kudos to you!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, Klaus is certainly on the button, I could have written much the same myself...mostly have!

I was actually thinking that Klaus should have just let the GW debate go, it is a controversial subject, but the problem with Trump and GW, is the same as the rest of what he deals with, he hasn't a fecking clue of what he is talking about, so fair play then to Klaus.
It's proper stability that the people in the US need, much like the rest of us, and they don't wan't a braggart on the world's stage pushing his foreign counterparts out of the way for a picture.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Well, Klaus is certainly on the button, I could have written much the same myself...mostly have!

I was actually thinking that Klaus should have just let the GW debate go, it is a controversial subject, but the problem with Trump and GW, is the same as the rest of what he deals with, he hasn't a fecking clue of what he is talking about, so fair play then to Klaus.
It's proper stability that the people in the US need, much like the rest of us, and they don't wan't a braggart on the world's stage pushing his foreign counterparts out of the way for a picture.

Actually we DO want a guy like that. The "8 November Electoral College Massacre" proved that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Hqe didn't say anything about you.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

More like a danger to the world if we get rid of Donald Trump.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Smurfy let me know when y'all have the guts to finally throw the Brits out of your country.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Let me tell you something about Spiegel...

they are manipulative liars. Not only do they style their articles really sneaky, they also inject their opinion into it the whole time. The newswomen, you can hear her condescending tone and what she thinks about the news she´s reading to you.

Overall, propaganda machine. Although they do have some good researched articles, now and then.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Kinda like these guys?
ABC, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Daily Beast, GPG, HuffPost, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NY Post, New York Times, PBS, People, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice (HBO), Vox, Washington Post (WaPo), the Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo News or any of their affiliates

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The "SPIEGEL" is not "Germany". Despite the numbers, Angela Merkel is also not Germany. Despite the numbers that are circulating that some 70% think Merkel does a good job, I know nobody that would say this. I also know nobody that knows someone that would say this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join