It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Honored Yet Again For Doing Nothing Special

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wasn't aware cities grew food let alone harvested it.

You need to get out of mom's basement more often. Many cities have agriculture centers that grow and harvest food for sale to local residents.
Urban Agriculture for Food Security: Good but Not Enough

For 12 years, City Slicker Farms (CSF), an urban farming and food justice organization in West Oakland, California, has been growing fresh fruits and vegetables for residents who otherwise have very limited options for healthy food. In 2011, CSF produced and distributed 9,000 pounds of produce and cultivated more than 69,000 square feet of land. Working there as a farm intern, I helped to grow and harvest hundreds of pounds of lettuce, peas, and squash, which we sold to local residents at a weekly, sliding scale farm stand. Yet, through all our hard effort, we only delivered produce to 510 people, 2% of the 25,000 residents in the community.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

She isn't ?

She got rich off her mom and dad.

That has no real claim to fame than other being the offspring of political zealots.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Whatever B.

As if I would ever eat anything from a city filled with the emissions of thousands of cars.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

She isn't ?

That has no real claim to fame than other being the offspring of political zealots.

The same can be said of Trumps brat. She is just like her Daddy without him she's nothing just like her daddy.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

She isn't ?

The same can be said of Trumps brat. She is just like her Daddy without him she's nothing just like her daddy.

Didn't think about that. Donald Trump and Chelsea Clinton have something in common. They both were propped-up by their parents.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Whatever B.

As if I would ever eat anything from a city filled with the emissions of thousands of cars.

Have you heard of something called the atmosphere? There are things called wind currents in it that push most of that pollution right out to those farms you get your food from. Just because it was grown in the city doesn't mean it isn't safe to eat.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

She isn't ?

Didn't think about that. Donald Trump and Chelsea Clinton have something in common. They both were propped-up by their parents.

At least someone gets it.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

She isn't ?

The difference is, Donald Trump has made a name for himself several times over.

Chelsea is still nothing more than Hillary Clinton Jr., and they're showering her with awards because of it.

BTW, I've packed food at food pantries before. I did it to help people, not as a photo op, and I've never received or wanted an award for doing it.
edit on 27-4-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN:
Chelsea Clinton Receives Still Another Major Award!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

She isn't ?

First of all Donald Trump parlayed a relatively small loan, from his local contractor father, into a multi-billion dollar global brand and empire...

Chelsea Clinton parlayed the fame, wealth and political connections of her incredibly high profile parents into...well...nothing.

And it still remains to be seen if, at the end of the very long day, her parents end up propping her up - or dragging her down with them into her own private cell, because of her direct knowledge and participation in the Clinton Foundation/Cartel.

Obama did not issue any pardons...and we are only 100 days into a Trump DOJ (which is already turning over a lot of unsavoury Obama-era rocks). It ain't over...

All just speculation on my part, of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

First of all Donald Trump parlayed a relatively small loan, from his local contractor father, into a multi-billion dollar global brand and empire...

Chelsea Clinton parlayed the fame, wealth and political connections of her incredibly high profile parents into...well...nothing.

Yes, I know. That is why I said they had something in common. Their success/failures/fame/whatever began with their parents.

All just speculation on my part, of course.

I doubt anything will be found that will put any Clinton behind bars. They are not stupid and there is no evidence that has ever surfaced to suggest they were doing anything illegal.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It is known from the wikileaks emails that she is still trying to figure out her path in life. She should honestly just retire from politics altogether because I really can't see another clinton being politically relevant ever again.

Besides the fact that she is clearly Webb Hubble's daughter

blackbag.gawker.com...
edit on 27-4-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The difference is, Donald Trump has made a name for himself several times over.

Yes as a racist, misogynist and well known defaulter of loans. Not to mention the many lawsuits because he was either conning people out of their money or refusing to pay the illegals that worked for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"I recieved a small loan of a thousand kilos... "

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I realize that I'm supposed to care...

But I don't. If NYC wants to honor her for doing essentially not a whole lot, let 'em. If they elect her to the Senate, then I'll, maybe, start to care, probably not a great deal, but a bit, maybe... Did I mention maybe??

Anyhooo...

I'll wait for a bit before I get all fired up about something she's doing, or not, or something... Now, see, I done gone and confusticated mysel'...

OH...!!! It's Chelsea Clintons fault... Or is it Donald Trumps?? Putin?? Help...!?

edit on 4/29/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think the issue - and I'd assume partly the reason for this OP and threads like it - is that it seems almost inevitable that she'll be ushered into politics by her parents/the Democratic establishment to be the new Clinton poster child and keep business going as usual. They'll try and fast-track this as much as possible (so that the parents will be alive to see it happen and maintain their control in the background) by propping up her image and fake "success" anywhere they can... thus the reason for this latest "award".

The more we keep on top of it and see it for what is obviously is - the better informed we and the general public will be when it comes time to vote for the other guy.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Thank YOU Chelsea, for taking a couple hours off from winning other major awards, to pack grapefruit into cardboard boxes in order to end scurvy in Manhattan.

Well, the fact that you are keeping track of her activities and reporting on them is proof that you still consider her important.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I didn't read all ur BS, but I doubt she was being honoured like mother Theresa. A local award is nothing to be all worked up about. Don't hate on this woman because of her family name. U sound like a loon, or a jealous b*tch. Either way, ugh...
Unless you're trolling, at which point well done. You sound like those SJW petty morons from liberal colleges, except ur probably a trump voter, still petty as f*ck though.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

She isn't ?

That someone is not you.

edit on 2017-04-30T19:59:23-05:002201730America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ah! Manufactured heroes. Isn't that a basic pillar of leftist/liberal social engineering?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join