It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, remember when Flynn had the full support and confidence of Trump - until he didn't? And then he resigned or was it fired? Was anyone ever sure?

I tend to think this move by Bannon/Trump is more along the lines of a preemptive strike. To take the heat off. For Gawd only knows what with this administration. Could be anything. Or nothing but more asymmetrical crap.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Pick one. Hint...their last name isn't trump (nor their spouses )

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Agree preemptive strike.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kosmicjack

Agree preemptive strike.

Everyone in Trumps inner circle knows this Russian deal is just beginning. They want to bail before they get drug down the rat hole as well. The continuing investigation is coming up with some very inconvenient truths.

Someone told Bannon the truth and the Trumps don't trust him any longer; with good reason. The Twitter in Chief is in a precarious position....

edit on 5-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Look at the businesses that failed under him.
That's the trump we got.

He had failures and learned from them. If you do not learn from your mistakes, you are doomed to keep repeating the mistakes. Evidently, since he is a billionaire, he learned from his mistakes. How successful are you, did you learn from your mistakes?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

He's in bankruptcy right now and has been denied relief by the courts because he's filed so many times.
He was really depending on getting that reality tv show and alt right web site to get him out of trouble but he won the election. Much to his own surprise. Now he has to see how he can line the coffers from this position. You don't think he really thought he'd win do you?
He had no preparations in place to take office. Not even a list of possibles. He needed a boost for his brand. The brand is going south now because he's such a failure at being president.
edit on 452017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: brutus61

Typical Trump supporter response. Giving Trump credit as if he has some uncanny ability to see into the future.

LOL he doesn't have to see into the future to have the demrats running around in circles chasing their tails!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

A lot of true believers construe every Trump mistake as masterful strategy. What part of his Machiavellian orchestrations included VP Pence and other members of the administration saying things to the American people that weren't true while they covered for Flynn right up until all the lies came crashing down?

Another thing I've noticed about the die hard supporters is that they tend to excuse every lie, deception or false statement from Trump/his administration as deceiving the opposition — not them.

Great post. I totally agree. The Trumpees sure are loyal. Unlike Democrats who are like herding cats.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I've already given some back ground here and there. I'm retired. I was a business owner. I sold my business in 2014. I'm fairly wealthy. No debt but my property tax bills.
Oh and my daddy helped me too when I first began because women couldn't easily get business loans back then.
He co signed my $10,000.00 business start up loan. In '79 it was a lot.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Pick one. Hint...their last name isn't trump (nor their spouses )

Now the game is who will trump throw under the bus next, i cant wait.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

A lot of true believers construe every Trump mistake as masterful strategy. What part of his Machiavellian orchestrations included VP Pence and other members of the administration saying things to the American people that weren't true while they covered for Flynn right up until all the lies came crashing down?

Another thing I've noticed about the die hard supporters is that they tend to excuse every lie, deception or false statement from Trump/his administration as deceiving the opposition — not them.

Great post. I totally agree. The Trumpees sure are loyal. Unlike Democrats who are like herding cats.

Not any longer! They smell blood in the water and are uniting. Now Trump without the support of his own party is trying to make nice nice to the dembs. Good luck with that after his constant insults, abuse and slander.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not any longer! They smell blood in the water and are uniting. Now Trump without the support of his own party is trying to make nice nice to the dembs. Good luck with that....

Is this one of your fantasies like the one you had about Trump dropping out of the race before the debates?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is easier for them to pretend and believe this is all part of Trump's great master plan, then for them to face the truth that they threw their lot in, as well as their faith and dreams, behind an incompetent buffoon of a conman because they can't accept the world, life, and reality for what it is. They can't accept the fact that for all his wind and hot air, he is not a great business genius who always picks the best people, but a clueless tacky side-show "entrepreneur" who surrounds himself with, and hires a bunch of slimy, lowlife corrupt and wholly unqualified worms to advise him and run the government in his name.

To see this as some master stroke of "genius" as part of Messiah Trump's great plan for us all is just another fine example of the cult-like nature of Trump's most devoted minions, and their inability to grasp common basic sense.

The President alone is in charge of, and responsible for, picking members of his cabinet. They are not chosen by others, only the president has the final say, although many outside factors and parties can have an influence on choices. So if Trump thought that Flynn was such a danger, or didn't trust him, then it would make zero sense for him to even look at Flynn for the position. Flynn was not special, and D.C. is roaming with far better generals and military higher ups that Trump not only could have picked for the position, but were actually Republican or conservative. You don't hire a loser and borderline nut to your cabinet, and then hire another lowlife loser to keep tabs on him. Anyone with half a brain would simply choose people he could trust, especially when playing in a field where supposedly, everyones out to get him. No matter how you look at it, Trump is either a moron, or another elitist scum scratching the backs of his fellow slime. Likely both

Back to Bannon. I'm actually surprised that fat disgusting slug even made it this far, especially considering all the anti-semetic crap that gets spewed and thrown around on Fright-Fart "news". Jared Kushner is an observant Jew, and Ivanka is a Jewish convert, so Bannon's pick once again, was nonsensical, and the likelyhood that Kushner had something to do with Bannon's "resignation" seems likely.

Good riddance. That turd couldn't be flushed fast enough.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This gives us a chance to witness as neither the Whitehouse nor Bannon are given the benefit of the doubt by the media and their parrots regarding the reasons for this, and observe further how their motives, desires, feelings, what is occuring in the Whitehouse, will be assumed by the worst mind-readers and clairvoyants.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: olaru12

Not any longer! They smell blood in the water and are uniting. Now Trump without the support of his own party is trying to make nice nice to the dembs. Good luck with that....

Is this one of your fantasies like the one you had about Trump dropping out of the race before the debates?

I owned up to my mistake! Will you own up to yours when the Trump presidency is a total failure? I really don't expect you to as Trump supporters had rather point fingers and spin it, rather than take responsibility for Trumps **** ups and lack of leadership ability. The Twitter in Chief can't even keep a cohesive team in place; and you expect him to be an effective leader?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If it winds up being Ivanka and Jared calling all the shots, that would be a vast improvement. At least they both appear to be sane. Where Trump and Bannon - well, what an embarrassing duo they are.

Bannon may be rich, but he has no class whatsoever, and he looks like a rode-hard-put-away-wet DRUNK. Everyone sees it.

I was delighted to hear the news. That man is bad bad bad news for everyone. ick

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The first positive news I've heard come out of the Trump White House. Now only if we can get Bannon completely out of government, along with Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

a clueless tacky side-show "entrepreneur" who surrounds himself with, and hires a bunch of slimy, lowlife corrupt and wholly unqualified worms to advise him and run the government in his name.

Pure myrrh. BRILLIANTLY stated.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
No matter the reason, it's a good thing that he is out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Now only if we can get Bannon completely out of government, along with Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller.

Out of government is a great start. Out of society altogether would be more in line with my own sentiments. Miller looks like a serial killer. His eyes are dead. Sessions is a drip. Trump is a twit.
Bannon is a monster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join