It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Don't get too happy people, it seems he wasn't supposed to be there long anyway. From the OP's source.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

That's interesting.
I wonder - Is it possible that Trump had reservations about Flynn since the beginning?
Maybe Trump named Flynn as a concession to make some people happy, but never actually trusted him.
...so he had Bannon around to keep an eye on Flynn.
This brings me back to a theory a while ago that Flynn was planted directly to undermine Trump, because they knew they had dirt on him.

Was going to come in and poke a little fun at the house of cards beginning to fall.

However, this is a pretty logical theory and I'm rolling with it actually. Kudos for the instant mind change

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah it's pretty annoying hearing about his master strategies .
I'm curious as to why.
Wonder if it's gonna wind up being Ivanka and kushner as the ones actually calling shots .
Something I have been thinking about

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FauxMulder

If Flynn required babysitting, then why did Flynn have the job in the first place? What would cause the administration to feel that Flynn required monitoring? The fact that they knew he was lying about contact with Kislyak? Why didn't they can Flynn as soon as they knew he was lying?

Sounds a lot like justifying God, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Too bad people have to dig so deep for the intelligence.
Two steps ahead? God I've never seen less proactive actions. He only reacts to situations.
There's no forethought. Just reaction.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This HAS to be the end for Trump!

Where is Hillary???

In no administration EVER! has there been a change to people and staffing.

This is HUGE!

TRUMP IS DEFEATED!

(also putting in my application to CNN today)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

4D Chess!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If Flynn required babysitting, then why did Flynn have the job in the first place? What would cause the administration to feel that Flynn required monitoring? The fact that they knew he was lying about contact with Kislyak? Why didn't they can Flynn as soon as they knew he was lying?

Because Tru.p is a showman? Maybe he understands things need to happen organically.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm sure the snickering and snide remarks about president bannon didn't sit well with the hey I got to 306 trump.
He has to remind us weekly that he won. Can't go but 72 hours without mentioning it. You just KNOW th a t didn't sit well.
Ego boy wouldn't let that continue. Come on folks. It's baby boy trump were talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm so sure.

Wonder how he will look in Orange.
With that red nose he's gonna need some concealer.

Susan Rice can be his makeup artist in prison.
Obama will be the makeshift tattoo artist for the entire cell block.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They confuse reactive with proactive.
They really believe he's a master mind leader.

Pinky pinky pinky and the brain brain brain.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't know we can only speculate at the many different possibilities. It was obvious to everyone Bannon didn't need to be on that council, so there has to be some reason why he was put there.

That's interesting to me because it seemed like it was only obvious to Trump critics that Bannon didn't belong on the NSC when he was appointed. Then again, there's obviously a certain reluctance among supporters to vocalize criticisms/concerns of a leader's decisions so maybe you're right.

Until Bannon gets canned for good I wouldn't call this a major shake up, or say he's loosing power.

As much as I'd love Bannon to be out on his nutter ass, I agree.

Maybe this has something to do with rumors that Kushner is supposedly working to undermine Bannon. I have no idea, all speculation at this point.

Could be. I doubt it escaped the attention of Trump that his old friend and sometime employee, Roger Stone, was publicizing those rumors only yesterday so the timing seems interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh please.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Foxnews.com is reporting that Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings. (Altho he's only ever attended one meeting.)
So it seems his departure is amicable.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Baby boy kicked the sh## out of HillBilly. Overall...it was a savage inyourface slam dunk...through the block...breaking defense's girly arms...and with the compulsory rim hang...while swinging from it and brushing hillbilly's face with his swinging orange genitals.

Dont be talking about baby boy...you sillyolyou.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Typical Trump supporter response. Giving Trump credit as if he has some uncanny ability to see into the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Don't get too happy people, it seems he wasn't supposed to be there long anyway. From the OP's source.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

That's interesting.
I wonder - Is it possible that Trump had reservations about Flynn since the beginning?
Maybe Trump named Flynn as a concession to make some people happy, but never actually trusted him.
This brings me back to a theory a while ago that Flynn was planted directly to undermine Trump, because they knew they had dirt on him.

With the high-level cabinet positions, there's a ton of wheeling & dealing that goes on before the name is announced. I'm thinking Flynn was probably a concession to the establishment Republicans (like Paul Ryan), and Trump took the first opportunity to can his ass.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Sillyolme

Baby boy kicked the sh## out of HillBilly. Overall...it was a savage inyourface slam dunk...through the block...breaking defense's girly arms...and with the compulsory rim hang...while swinging from it and brushing hillbilly's face with his swinging orange genitals.

Dont be talking about baby boy...you sillyolyou.

How is getting 3 million more votes having the sh## kicked out of you? I'm curious why you think that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Trump WH is in total disarray and in chaos. Jared and Ivanka think Bannon is trying to usurp Trump for his own agenda; which he is, and they hate his guts. Bannon is out.

They can't stop the leaks and Trump is disgusted with the whole "business" of being president. Can't rally the GOP and the dembs openly mock him. And continually slips in the polls...www.nytimes.com...

6 months tops....

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5-4-2017 by olaru12 because: Hey Brenda...x0x0

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

That's interesting.

A lot of "intelligent" people have been saying how stupid Trump is but if you sit back and take a deep look into how things have played out so far you will see that he seems to always be two steps ahead of the opposition. He started out his campaign by stating how terrible the electoral college was, then proceeded to use them to win the election while no one was looking. The opposition has repeatedly misjudged him. I believe that our President will do everything he promised and more.

Trump and his crew are not dumbies by any means. Look at the businesses they built, a dumb person would never succeed in getting that powerful. Most built their way up to the top too, they weren't just handed the money. I knew some business men that succeeded in building a big business. They were actually very smart. People have this weird belief that you need to finish college to be intelligent, that is not the case. Being able to memorize things does not make you intelligent, knowing how to apply things makes you intelligent.

I guess people do not need intelligence anymore they usually just google things and believe anything as long as it is presented properly. Properly means it is presented in a way that supports your beliefs.

I wouldn't say Trump is a genius or anything, but he does know how to get things done in the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yeah not quite but go with that. Lol.
Three million more votes for the one who lost hardly counts as an ass kicking.
Maybe in your book.
He was voted in by a minority. Lucky few votes in three states.
The fact that he has an embarrassingly low approval rating tells us just how popular the idiot is.

And he acts like a child.
That's not just my opinion.
That's the majority.
Weep if you must.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join