It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: underwerks

Now only if we can get Bannon completely out of government, along with Jeff Sessions and Steven Miller.

Out of government is a great start. Out of society altogether would be more in line with my own sentiments. Miller looks like a serial killer. His eyes are dead. Sessions is a drip. Trump is a twit.
Bannon is a monster.

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Will Bannon still have any role in the administration?

Yeah hes still with the Trump admin as his role as political advisor to the president. I was just laughing with rick perry taking his place. Its like removing senator palpatine from your staff and replacing them with an ewok.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I really enjoy watching the fireworks, to be honest.

Your post is perfect.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I really enjoy watching the fireworks, to be honest.

Your post is perfect.

If posts could hyperventilate. . . . . . hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Trump must be one of those kinds of people
who can "bring out" the best, and worst feelings
inside of some people.

Sad thing is, as an example
Rachel Madcow, or those blaming Trump
for making them neurotic, those things
exist inside already, Trump really cant
be blamed for this, its not his fault.

The only way to diffuse the situation
seems to be with humor.

Even then, watch out.

edit on 5-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Strange. If Bannon was there as a "check against Michael Flynn", why was this? Was it so Bannon could make sure Flynn carried out Putin's wishes? Or "check" him because they already new Flynn was Putin's tool; if so, why would Flynn be there in the first place? And if B didn't go to all the meetings, that's a weak check.

And why would Bannon not have left earlier? Flynn resigned a month ago.

Why is Bannon gone and not Cohen-Watnick? McMaster wanted C-W to leave, but Trump overruled. Was Bannon sacrificed for C-W, Flynn's deputy?

Well, B having gone to only one meeting anyway, no big deal. Though, McMaster got someone out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: brutus61

A lot of true believers construe every Trump mistake as masterful strategy. What part of his Machiavellian orchestrations included VP Pence and other members of the administration saying things to the American people that weren't true while they covered for Flynn right up until all the lies came crashing down?

Another thing I've noticed about the die hard supporters is that they tend to excuse every lie, deception or false statement from Trump/his administration as deceiving the opposition — not them.

Maybe hes the idiot-savant kung fu master? If you are famiar with kung fu films... Not really, but the idea amused me.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
just a crazy theory but do you think bannon might have resigned because the feds have dirt on him and flynn, hence flynn agreeing to testify in exchange for immunity? i thought bannon was trumps right hand man? the plot thickens.....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
After todays news conference , it maybe as simple as this.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Ba nnon/Prince

And now we’ve got Betsy DeVos’ brother and Bannon buddy Erik Prince flying to a goddamned speck of an island in the Indian Ocean to meet secretly with a pal of Putin to establish a back channel involving what? Sanctions. Anybody see a pattern here?

edit on 4/5/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: brutus61

A lot of true believers construe every Trump mistake as masterful strategy. What part of his Machiavellian orchestrations included VP Pence and other members of the administration saying things to the American people that weren't true while they covered for Flynn right up until all the lies came crashing down?

Another thing I've noticed about the die hard supporters is that they tend to excuse every lie, deception or false statement from Trump/his administration as deceiving the opposition — not them.

And yet you notice nothing from your side, the ones that lie about not being partisan and excuse every single lie and scoff at them in an even more head in sand approach ?

Your side are leading the score, and leading the "I am not hypocritical group".

Keep going, we almost have you not only backed into a corner, but the wall behind you is being removed as well as the floor.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I think that Pres. Trump was getting blowback from having Bannon as his Commissar on the security council. Without Flynn, there isn't much need for a whip on the council.

(post by ParasuvO removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Yeah baby.
Must be something big on the horizon for bannon .

The Democrats offered him a job to fix their broken and aimless party.

Yeah, because that's how politics work, especially from the extreme Right Wing camp.

Hyperbole much?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Don't get too happy people, it seems he wasn't supposed to be there long anyway. From the OP's source.

A White House official said that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

Wasn't supposed to be there long anyway? Well now, that's news that shockingly just came out today.

More like an excuse for his firing. I'm sure he's probably under investigation and just like all the other Trump staffers associated with Russia, they've been axed to protect Trump.

Good luck to them!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
just a crazy theory but do you think bannon might have resigned because the feds have dirt on him and flynn, hence flynn agreeing to testify in exchange for immunity? i thought bannon was trumps right hand man? the plot thickens.....

You bet your pretty backside ..... it thickens every day.

Well done you for recognizing it.

Bannon is poisonous. Trump, for all his buffoonery, probably means well. It's just that he's not quick enough of wit to think the stuff out on the fly. Bannon has been his "surrogate" since Nov 8.

Now perhaps Ivanka and Jared can get some smart stuff done. We shall see.

OTOH, they might all be so tied to Russia financially that they can't really see straight. AND THEN, we have Syria's maniac president's military using Sarin Gas and killing everyone within a radius.

and THEN! Yeah, it isn't over yet....THEN! ...........
then......

oh yeah!!!! RUSSIA supports Syria's pres whose military just gassed his people.

edit on 4/5/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Trump changed his mind on Assad the same day that Mr. Bannon gets cut.

HMMM.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bannon, Miller, Anton, even Gorka are more dangerous when they are out of public scrutiny

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Bannon, Miller, Anton, even Gorka are more dangerous when they are out of public scrutiny

,,, and they all have top security clearances.

The damage done to this country by this Administration in less than 100 days is incalculable.

However, depending on what kind of anarchist you are ... this may be good news to you, LOL.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join