It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina legislators vote to repeal 'bathroom bill' that discriminates transgender people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What percentage of the transgender pop are child groping freakos I wonder?
What a tool

Its not so much transgender people as much as it would be perverts using that as an excuse. But yah call people a tool for that. You must not have a daughter.

Yes, pedophiles have been waiting.... just for this... just for an excuse. Because we know they are so great at self-control. The law about using bathrooms was going to stop them but the laws against molesting a child were not?

You realize how absurd this sounds right?

No one said anything about WAITING. Its more like something that they can now exploit.

Do you know how absurd it sounds to imply that pedophiles would not be using this for the wrong reasons?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Jimmycrackerson1

Sir, ....Sir.....you dropped your white hood and sheet, here, I'll grab it for you.

Thank god you got it back to him, now he can pull it back up to his chin to protect him from all the big bad scawwy monsters

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What percentage of the transgender pop are child groping freakos I wonder?
What a tool

Its not so much transgender people as much as it would be perverts using that as an excuse. But yah call people a tool for that. You must not have a daughter.

Yes, pedophiles have been waiting.... just for this... just for an excuse. Because we know they are so great at self-control. The law about using bathrooms was going to stop them but the laws against molesting a child were not?

You realize how absurd this sounds right?

No one said anything about WAITING. Its more like something that they can now exploit.

Do you know how absurd it sounds to imply that pedophiles would not be using this for the wrong reasons?

Do you know how absurd it is to imply that a pedophile will just now get the idea to go in the bathroom to try and get their jollies off?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Me thinks money and business played the main role in pushing NC Lawmakers to repeal:

Or it was distraction provided by the MSM away from some actual news story they wanted to avoid. Must have worked, I can't remember what else was going on at the time.
edit on 30-3-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No not just now but apparently a whole bunch of people will have no problem with them joining their daughter's in the bathroom as long as they claim to be transgender.

edit on 30-3-2017 by Zerodoublehero because: Typeo

edit on 30-3-2017 by Zerodoublehero because: Again

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

So what will they do? Crawl under the stall to take a peek?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No not just now but apparently a whole bunch of people will have no problem with them joining their daughter's in the bathroom as long as they claim to be transgender.

A child has about a billion times more chance of being molested by a family member or family friend rather than a stranger pretending to be transgendered in a bathroom. Are you going to lock your child in a room to keep family away from them too?
edit on 3/30/17 by Ksihkehe because: Tag error

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So please enlighten Me on how making someone with a penis use the men's restroom is discrimination? I guess if We are forced to use the men's restroom it's discrimination because We can't use the bathroom set aside for people with vaginas.

edit on 30-3-2017 by jkm1864 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

You want this man in woman's bathroom with your daughter?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

I get your point, I really do, but what about a transgender man (who likes men btw) going into the mens bathroom and getting his jollies off on all the boys that use it? Isn't that just as possible as the reverse happening? Where's the outrage over that possibility?

It's manufactured outrage and was only an issue after the media started talking about it. They made it an issue for a reason.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A child has about a billion times more chance of being molested by a family member or family friend rather than a stranger pretending to be transgendered in a bathroom. Are you going to lock your child in a room to keep family away from them too?

No but im careful with whom i let my daughter be alone with for extended periods of time. You clearly dont have children. Id venture to say most of the people who dont think pedophiles will exploit this do not have kids also.

There was never a bathroom issuse before but now we need to be more worried about our children because a few people want to be in a different bathroom. I have no problem with transgendered people.

My problem is this is just another thing that sick people will try to exploit. They were sick people before and they will be after. It is still another thing us with young children have to worry about.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

My problem is this is just another thing that sick people will try to exploit.

I understand your issue. We all do. However, what will they do once they're in there? I've never gotten a straight answer to that question.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So now instead of "discriminating" against 0.3 % of the USA population, North Carolina can discriminate against 99.7% of the population who voted against this.

Makes perfect sense.
edit on 30-3-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Yeah. That pesky little thing called the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

My problem is this is just another thing that sick people will try to exploit.

I understand your issue. We all do. However, what will they do once they're in there? I've never gotten a straight answer to that question.

I dont know, one would only assume worst case scenario seeing as how if they were doing this intentionally.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So a biological male using the womens restroom was in the Constitutional writers minds when they creating that document?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Did they have black people sharing bathrooms with white people in mind?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

At least you are honest. The point is they would not be able to do anything unless they really dare to, which will get them arrested as per the laws already in place. So all this issue is overblown.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

They Ruled that a Persons Gender Will Only be Identified by what is Listed on their Birth Certificate . Makes Perfect Sense , anything other than that should be Considered an Alias .

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

This issue is overblown.

No need to change what wasn't broken.

All this is caused by a bunch of people who have such comfy life situations that they can complain about the most insignificant things that bother them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join