It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina legislators vote to repeal 'bathroom bill' that discriminates transgender people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

youre not lying about that.
when it doubt make it about the children
what a joke

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

No not just now but apparently a whole bunch of people will have no problem with them joining their daughter's in the bathroom as long as they claim to be transgender.

So you feel that every MtF transgendered individual is a pervert?

If you read any of my other post my issue is with pedophiles claiming to be trans in order to gain access to female bathrooms with not so much as a peep from anyone.

And if you'd read my other posts you'd see that pedophiles claiming to be trans while breaking the law isn't going to change the fact that they're breaking the law.

Not to mention, a pedophile will be allowed in some bathrooms, regardless of these stupid bathroom laws. Why don't we hear this hubbub about pedophiles in the men's room? Do kids not use the men's room?

Or... why hasn't there been any legislation to ban pedophiles from public restrooms period? That's how you can tell this is all bigoted nonsense.

Stopping pedophiles with silly legislation isn't worth it unless... you can screw over some transgender people while you're at it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

because pedophiles have been waiting for this moment to prey on kids in bathrooms...

until now it has not even crossed their mind

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No not just now but apparently a whole bunch of people will have no problem with them joining their daughter's in the bathroom as long as they claim to be transgender.

If you read any of my other post my issue is with pedophiles claiming to be trans in order to gain access to female bathrooms with not so much as a peep from anyone.

And if you'd read my other posts you'd see that pedophiles claiming to be trans while breaking the law isn't going to change the fact that they're breaking the law.

You are correct they are still breaking the law. It still allows them free access to any bathroom of their choosing without anyone thinking twice. By the time the "law" is broken the damage will have already been done.

I truely hope it never happens to any of your children. Im sure you wouldnt feel differently about it then.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You are correct they are still breaking the law. It still allows them free access to any bathroom of their choosing without anyone thinking twice. By the time the "law" is broken the damage will have already been done.

I truely hope it never happens to any of your children. Im sure you wouldnt feel differently about it then.

I wouldn't, because I'm intelligent enough to know my kids are as likely to have something happen to them in the men's room as they are in any other restroom save for a single stall restroom with a locking door. And I'm intelligent enough to know that if somebody wants to break the law, make it "illegal-er" to do what they want to do isn't going to stop them.

Which is why I go to the restroom with them instead of letting them go off by themselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

OH MY GOD! Common sense in politics! BLASPHEMY!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Which is why I go to the restroom with them instead of letting them go off by themselves.

Having a 5 year old daughter and being a father its not a good thing to bring her in the mens room but i cabt exactly go into the womens room with her.

Well i suppose i could, i would only need to say i was trans.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

You can't stand outside the women's restroom door?

Eesh, no wonder you're so scared of boogeymen.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What if pedophiles did not even consider dressing up as the opposite sex to gain access to children but have since done so, since conservatives brought it up.

Using you own warped fantasies regarding children should not be a reason to create a law.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You can't stand outside the women's restroom door?

Eesh, no wonder you're so scared of boogeymen.

I can and if i see a grown man walk in right afterwards i should not be concerned?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yea not sure who you're talking to at this point. I'm not in the business of defending something I didn't say nor entertaining those who think that it's a valid form of debate.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm sorry, if I see a guy going in the bathroom where my daughter or wife just went, it's not going to go well for the guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Because you know a guy when you see one. Right?
transgriot.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well, as a chick, here's my very blunt take on s#ter gawkers. You guys piss in urinals without being in a lockable private stall.

I'm gonna break a cardinal rule and clue you in about 'guy stuff'.

When guys are lined up at the urinals they are taking inventory to see how they stack up.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I can and if i see a grown man walk in right afterwards i should not be concerned?

You let your young kids go into public restrooms alone?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, you know exactly what I mean. As a father and husband, I have the responsibility to protect my family.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Indeed you do.

Did you have a lot of trouble with guys following your wife into the restroom before there are any laws which said who could use which? Is there such a law in your state/locality?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do not wish there to be a law that allows a man to go into my wife's/daughters bathroom. Period.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

People said that about black women going into that restroom too. They made laws about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

People said that about black women going into that restroom too. They made laws about it.

You could be in the Olympics with those mental gymnastics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join