It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Really?

And why do you think there is no one he can trust?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I am willing to agree it was a great soap opera.

But I think that the USA needs more than dramatic poses and flashy smiles.

I think it a president with a work ethic and is eager to prove he at least half ways honest as a politicain. Which really isn't a high standard. It's not clear if he knows or even cares. There has not been any big issues that would call for him to "hold on" to secret information except for the drama he choose to create.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

To care we must

You just acknowledge that Trump is planting fake news.

Thank you for your support.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Very nice, go's right along with my thread about the same subject attempting to show that there was unauthorized wiretaps in place.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

To uncommitted.
Excellent news. Another bubble burst in Trump's face.

Sooner or later he must realize it's not the world fighting him it's him leaning wrong way against against realty.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Trump is mostly correct. He's not a polished politician, so we're not used to his plain spokeness, but he and his team were certainly surveilled. If you think the Obama admin. wouldn't surveil someone who threatened to eradicate Obama's legacy, and upset the globalist agenda, you are very naive.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

To seasonal

I remember lots and arguement and debates.

I suppose it's possible none of the Congress or the Senate bothered to read up on the affordable care.

I would like to think they at least the excutive summery.

If you feel they did not you should upset upset at all of them writer they were left wing or right.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Alright you admit Trump is a troll!!!! Wonderful: What can we say to convince you he is a "douche bag"? I quote as per Trump standard procedures so that mean you cannot get upset that I denigrated him. If he can do it so can we.

See. This is the part that any anti-Trump person does not get. It does not bother me that you call Trump this or that or denigrate him at all. What I find funny is that someone who does not like Trump because they believe he denigrates people, so they in turn denigrate him. Becoming the very thing that they claim to hate about Trump.

Am I a Trump supporter. Yes. I think can do great things for this nation. Does that mean that I like everything about Trump? No. But then again. I have never met him. Have you? Or have you only heard about him, and make judgments from the way the media spins a story about him? I find the left laughable. One of the reasons people supported Trump is to put someone in charge that can deal with the left, by acting exactly like the left. So now we just sit back and laugh and laugh.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Or have you only heard about him, and make judgments from the way the media spins a story about him?

Seen and heard quite a lot from his own mouth and fingers. Actually.

Perhaps, if you went beyond hearing only the parts you want to hear of what he says...
edit on 3/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sorry sir there are far to many of us on the same page for us all to be unstable.

As I was referring to the actual Ctrl-Alt-Delete Left, one would be absurd to think that Rachel Madow was not acting irrational and unstable during that useless-news hit piece of Trump. Even Stephen Colbert, Colbert for crying out loud, made a mockery of Madow for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

And why do you think there is no one he can trust?

Well, maybe no one is a bit of a stretch. I should say most that are working in the CIA, FBI, NSA, so don't trust them with any information he has, if he has any.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Do you think that Nunes will have to resort to a subpoena to get anything from him?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Perhaps, if you went beyond hearing only the parts you want to hear of what he says...

And you mean which parts? You see, I am not saying that Trump is not going to make mistakes or is generally a nice guy, but I do believe he is the guy we need right now. Even a$$holes can serve a purpose. But as I have said, I have never met the man so I don't know what he is really like.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: carewemust

To me Trump seems like if he says something he's got something. And I think he has his own info gathering personnel and if he does have these info gatherers I bet they are very good.

Oh you mean the mountains of evidence that his team of investigators found in Hawaii regarding Obama's birth certificate? It was so groundbreaking we're still reeling from it today.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Do you think that Nunes will have to resort to a subpoena to get anything from him?

I don't even know if he has evidence. He could be saying that with what different news sources have printed that it would be evidence enough for his justification. I really don't know, but if he does have something, I am sure he will let his lawyers handle it with him advising them.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

LMAO. He is 4 channin you guys.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

And you mean which parts?
The parts you want to hear. While ignoring the ignorant asshole parts.

For example, how do you reconcile what he said about everyone who wanted health coverage would have it with the bill he is pushing? It would seem to involve a certain amount of cognitive dissonance?

Who knew health care is complicated?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I am sure he will let his lawyers handle it with him advising them.

Congress has asked his lawyers (the DOJ) for evidence. Guess what? Nothing.

What happens is Spicer starts flapping his lips, then Trump repeats those lip flaps.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Didn't Sessions say he would not get involved?

I don't like guessing, I am accustomed to being blunt.
edit on 18-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Sessions is not the entire DOJ.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join