It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Mictain

You do realize that it is only the left that want to see it right. He will keep trolling you guys, just for the laughs, and the triggerings obviously. lol.

Well it is not about who wants to see them, it is about his claim he would release, which was a lie.

Donald Trump says he willl release tax returns after audit

A lie.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

LMAO.. Yes because polls matter.

Interesting that polls do not matter, Oh wait they only count when they are for Trump.

*wink wink*

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Lol. So you didn't watch the Madcow news spectacle the other day? I find it almost, somewhat, mental that you speak of fake news in only reference to Trump. You guys never seem to learn. I started feeling as least a little sympathetic to mental instability that has been shown in anti-Trump people, but know I am starting to think that all logical, rational thought is lost on them.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My guess is he is going to submit a large amount of "could be scenarios". Listing possible ways a person can be spied upon.

I will be shocked if his "evidence" is actual evidence.

Words in quotation marks have a different meaning from what you think.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Interesting that polls do not matter, Oh wait they only count when they are for Trump.

LOL. See right there. They still do not count. Do you not realize that polls can be manipulated to show whatever it is you want them to show? Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Lol. So you didn't watch the Madcow news spectacle the other day? I find it almost, somewhat, mental that you speak of fake news in only reference to Trump. You guys never seem to learn. I started feeling as least a little sympathetic to mental instability that has been shown in anti-Trump people, but know I am starting to think that all logical, rational thought is lost on them.

Ahhh..your one of those, when you have nothing of substance to add, you resort to name calling.

Another unhinged Trump supporter that is easily swayed that I will no longer be replying to.

Wait wait..before you say it...TRIGGERED.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

You do realize that it is only the left that want to see it right. He will keep trolling you guys, just for the laughs, and the triggerings obviously. lol.

Well it is not about who wants to see them, it is about his claim he would release, which was a lie.

Donald Trump says he willl release tax returns after audit

A lie.

It only matters if you ever viewed him with a ounce of integrity.
only the cult made that mistake..and now they will spend the next 3 years making excuses as to why their god emperor's words are empty of any honor...all just a troll...heh...a troll -dabs cloth on forehead to remove nervous sweat

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

My guess is he is going to submit a large amount of "could be scenarios". Listing possible ways a person can be spied upon.

Do you mean like Madcow's big news development with Trumps taxes? I am starting to see how liberals think a like. They usually tell you what they would do in a scenario.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Ahh..yes, the 2005 tax returns
11 year old archives. where is 2014?

Personally I dont care if he paid a penny or 100% tax. never really did. I do find it interesting he is a unashamed liar though and more importantly how the cultists will worship his deceptive snakewords as just jokes on those who took his words at face value.

But you keep being proud of tinyhands for his lies and "alternative facts".

Integrity is what makes America great...the man has none.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Ahhh..your one of those

If by one of those, you mean someone who calls out people for their BS, and partisanship, because of the hurt feelings and the I just don't like him rhetoric, then yes. I am one of those. If you consider what I said as name calling, well, find some crayons or a dog to pet and get over it like a big boy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

cultists will worship his deceptive snakewords as just jokes on those who took his words at face value.

Ha ha ha. That was awesome. You mean like when the witch's gathered to put a spell on Trump? LMAO. Man you are to much. I think I would enjoy having a beer with you.

As far as having Integrity, you wanted Hillary? Smh. Listen to yourself man.
edit on 15-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

He's the one that reportedly flew down to Florida for a private meeting with Trump following the Inauguration and who Clapper and others subsequently tried to get fired. Rogers just might be a patriot that took his oath seriously. We'll see.

As much as I wish that to be the case, I can't help but dwell on the fact that we are talking about the NSA Director, he's head of the organization that's operating the largest global surveillance program in the world. The one that hasn't prevented any terrorist attacks.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Do you mean like Madcow's big news development with Trumps taxes? I am starting to see how liberals think a like. They usually tell you what they would do in a scenario.

What's up with all the bleeps asking me about Madow and pigeon-holing me as a liberal.

I don't watch TV and I vote third party.

I don't believe Trump because he constantly lies no amount of badgering from the trumptards will change that.

I say again. "My guess is he is going to submit a large amount of "could be scenarios". Listing possible ways a person can be spied upon."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Trump meant he will "submit" "wiretapping" "evidence" "very soon"

edit on 16-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ahhh..your one of those

If by one of those, you mean someone who calls out people for their BS, and partisanship, because of the hurt feelings and the I just don't like him rhetoric, then yes. I am one of those. If you consider what I said as name calling, well, find some crayons or a dog to pet and get over it like a big boy.

Actually, you will find me speaking with cautious optimism before and while he was stepping into the boots of POTUS. give him a shot..see what happens.
Since then he has had maybe 1 entire day of acting presidential..the rest has been him taking care of his business relations, using his corporate connections to set up his personal and family interests exclusively, bitched like the most triggered snowflake whenever anyone hurt his feefees, etc.

No, he sucks because he is as presidential as a 4 day old dead trout

I dont like the dirtbag because most of his day is using his power to try and hammer on individual Americans who protest against his policys instead of being a damned leader that inspires..he is a schoolyard bully that accidentally found himself a hall monitor pass and is now giving wedgies to anyone who eyes him wrong...a small ...handed... overcompensating blowhard that has actively dumbed down (even further) the fringe right, spit on scientific understanding

And here is the most damning thing

He hasn't tried to improve media..all he has done is try to spread the message to the American people: ignore investigative reporting...only trust the government..only trust the President.

If you cant see the issue there, well then what the hell are you doing on ATS! This guy is the prodigal child of the worst case scenario of TSHTF moments and feckless partisans just cheer on his every move.

Liar and chief, the first american dictator..you keep your pom poms waving and pretend that anyone who doesn't love your president must be some snowflake...your life to live in your own little safe space I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: The GUTthe NSA Director, he's head of the organization that's operating the largest global surveillance program in the world. The one that hasn't prevented any terrorist attacks.

Slightly off subject, but how would we know that? would the NSA go on TV or something and announce all their surveillance methods that caught people well before initiation?

Hmm.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I say again. "My guess is he is going to submit a large amount of "could be scenarios". Listing possible ways a person can be spied upon."

I was talking about Madow because that is exactly what she did with Trumps taxes. I thought you were liberal because you developed a thought along those same lines. You know. People that think alike.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

cultists will worship his deceptive snakewords as just jokes on those who took his words at face value.

Ha ha ha. That was awesome. You mean like when the witch's gathered to put a spell on Trump? LMAO. Man you are to much. I think I would enjoy having a beer with you.

As far as having Integrity, you wanted Hillary? Smh. Listen to yourself man.

No, I didn't want Hillary. she was a snake herself..but that would be just more bloated red tape government becoming more detatched and murky I reckon. between the two, she was the pile of crap with a vomited breath mint in it at least..same doodoo, but with a slightly mint zing..so there is that.

This was a terrible election season.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, maybe he should give it to the panel who he assigned to investigate the matter then. Because so far they keep saying they've found nothing yet to support his claim.

So if he has such info I don't know why he's keeping it a secret from them too. Seems like a big waste of time and money to hold on to the evidence that you've assigned other people to find and who have asked for it multiple times already.

Does he think it's a game of hide and seek or something??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Actually, you will find me speaking with cautious optimism before and while he was stepping into the boots of POTUS. give him a shot..see what happens. Since then he has had maybe 1 entire day of acting presidential..the rest has been him taking care of his business relations, using his corporate connections to set up his personal and family interests exclusively, bitched like the most triggered snowflake whenever anyone hurt his feefees, etc.

That is because you get all your news from Fake news agencies and you know it.

No, he sucks because he is as presidential as a 4 day old dead trout

He wasn't elected to be Presidential. He was elected for more reasons than any of us know. One reason is the people are tired of our do nothing government. They want to try and stop the other side so bad that they don't do anything to help America. Trump will at least fight them on it, and call them out. Some people want that.

I dont like the dirtbag because most of his day is using his power to try and hammer on individual Americans who protest against his policys instead of being a damned leader that inspires..he is a schoolyard bully that accidentally found himself a hall monitor pass and is now giving wedgies to anyone who eyes him wrong...a small ...handed... overcompensating blowhard that has actively dumbed down (even further) the fringe right, spit on scientific understanding

Completely wrong again. This is becoming a trend with you. Most of his day is spent in meetings. He is a work-aholic. You just don't like him for whatever reason you can come up with. That is what you really need to address with yourself, before you can offer any type logical and reasonable criticism.

He hasn't tried to improve media..all he has done is try to spread the message to the American people: ignore investigative reporting...only trust the government..only trust the President

Improve the media? He calls them out when they are wrong. All he does is spread the message to the American people? That is because the Media is biased and Fake. Where have you been?

Liar and chief, the first american dictator..you keep your pom poms waving and pretend that anyone who doesn't love your president must be some snowflake...your life to live in your own little safe space I guess.

He is trying to do what he said he would do. You know the things that got him elected. It doesn't sound like I am the one who needs a safe space. I am happy he won. You are the one crying about why he is such a bad President. I like him. And he won. Get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join