It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Russia isn't a totalitarian state. IP addresses can be easily manipulated. The web isn't tightly controlled in Russia anymore than it is in the West. Try again.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't see trump saying America bad ... I see him saying the left is bad. After seeing those leaked Emails how can you disagree?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wonder how many people voted for Trump because we were afraid of war with Russia? I would guess very few people voted out of fear... I voted because I am sick of having liberalism shoved down my throat. I voted because I think the American dream should be achievable for all Americans, not just a hand selected group approved by an administration that thinks I was born with entitlements because of the color of my skin. I don't want a government handout, bit I am sick and tired of it pushing me down.

War with Russia has been on the horizon for 70+ years, and it is a lame excuse. A liberal dominated media and a DNC push for illegal votes was the only real manipulation of the vote, and it helped to make many Trump voters stead fast in their own vote.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

what??? weeks before the election the right were screaming that Hillary would start a war. here on ats especially. wow.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't see trump saying America bad ... I see him saying the left is bad. After seeing those leaked Emails how can you disagree?

You don't see him saying American is BAD? OMG. He's been chanting it since day one.

I want to see his tax returns to see how indebted he actually is to them. I want to see the SOS nominee's tax returns too. They should publish them. How can you disagree? What's really going on here?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Gothmog

what??? weeks before the election the right were screaming that Hillary would start a war. here on ats especially. wow.

I don't think there is any question that Trump will take us to war. He loves war. Loves Nukes. Off we go.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

America is bad. Economic decline, mass public discontent with the government, rampant imperialism to distract from the increasingly dire situation at home. Almost identical to the last days of Rome, just without the barbarians.

Make it Great Again.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I agree, it's the republican plan to "bring jobs back and make America great again." it'll happen within months of him taking office. they'll take their oil, too. yay.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

is it really that bad? everyone I know is doing well, actually better than they were 5 years ago. my husband just go a new job, easily. my daughter fresh out of college is doing well. her boyfriend just got a electrician apprenticeship, easily... there's lots of new construction and new businesses going up in our town.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Because I don't understand if it was a successful hack, Hillary received 2.9 million more votes than Trump. I thought hacking would entail the victor get more votes. If that's the case, the Russians suck at hacking.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No, show me where he says America sucks and Russia is superior. All I hear him say is America has stagnated under Democrats and their failed policies.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's because you listen to the MSM and Democrats say the 'election' was hacked ... when they actually mean emails were hacked and the truth was released. They label emails as 'the election'.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Every hack left a trail one can follow the source to an IP address. Russia is a Totalitarian state it is not the USA. The Web is tightly controlled in Russia so the hackers were openly or frankly allowed to continue their meddling in the USA. Why hasn't Putin Denounced them??

Time to wake UP!

Yea, I'm not pro-Putin or a Russian supporter but I believe he did denounce it on Dec 16 when he asked to basically, put up or shut up.

There hasn't been any proof to connect the hacking, let alone to what degree the influence had on the election. So far its just a view point to some.

So my belief is this is a means to redirect the blame for Hillarys loss.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why? Because the left hand consistently seized upon one straw after another as they run out of excuses as to why they lost. Who cares if Russia influenced the election? By showing people Hilary was a thug? Is that a bad thing they prevented her from winning? How can I believe it to be anything different when they still haven't admitted Hilary lost the election for them , they can't even dump her. Why would I listen to anything else the MSM or the left say when they are in bed together? They influenced the elections ILLEGALLY not Putin

The left cried wolf too many times.

Sorry OP trump supporter or not your head is still in the sand.
edit on 31-12-2016 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2016 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Every hack left a trail one can follow the source to an IP address. Russia is a Totalitarian state it is not the USA. The Web is tightly controlled in Russia so the hackers were openly or frankly allowed to continue their meddling in the USA. Why hasn't Putin Denounced them??

Time to wake UP!

Yea, I'm not pro-Putin or a Russian supporter but I believe he did denounce it on Dec 16 when he asked to basically, put up or shut up.

There hasn't been any proof to connect the hacking, let alone to what degree the influence had on the election. So far its just a view point to some.

So my belief is this is a means to redirect the blame for Hillarys loss.

Personally, I do think it is a means to redirect as well, but not for her loss. Hillary's emails being found on Weiner's laptop made the establishment realize that real hackers had access and did not share the details. Why? They are worried.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's because you listen to the MSM and Democrats say the 'election' was hacked ... when they actually mean emails were hacked and the truth was released. They label emails as 'the election'.

You mean the emails detailing how Debbie Wasserman Schultz was belittling Bernie Sanders, showed how Donna Brazille fed Hillary debate questions from CNN before the debate, and Podesta and the rest trashed Catholics, etc? Please source the proof Russia was behind it. The Dems have never denied the sleazy content of the emails, so they're blaming the Russians to divert attention. They're just pissed they came to light.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

edit on 31-12-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I've got a sneaking suspicion that each side tends to argue too far into their bias that opposing rebuts or claims make it appear in the equal opposite spectrum.

Rinse, repeat.

I don't have anything to add, seeing as how it's already been said and better than how i would put it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The left loves to tell that Hillary won the popular vote. If that's true then how was the election influenced?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

As far as the nuclear war rhetoric...you notice that was the only time trump tweeted tough talk to Putin?
That is a favor to Putin...gives Russia more credibility as a threat.
Putin needs the Cold War nuclear rhetoric.. as it gives him the freedom to continue his drive toward annexing former soviet republics and recreating the empire.
The way this rolls? Putin sends little green men into his next acquisition target late next year..NATO is parallized without US backing anymore under Trump..and Trump hides behind the new rhetoric of Nuclear threat...nobody wants Nuclear war!! To let Putin carry on with his empiralist fantasy.
I am still stunned that Trump first pretended to not know that Russia was in Crimea..then shrugged it off as a good thing.
Our last hope is congress checking Trump on his Putin Agenda

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join