It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

1. People who secretly want to be told how things "are" and what to do by authoritarians are sick of not being told what to do under looser Democrat control.

Right, because it's Trump fans who tell everyone what to say, how to say it, when to say and if you don't agree, you get labeled with all the little fun names they can throw at you and go so far as to try to get you fired from your job.

There's a lot of anger, resentment and fear right now inside of Trump fans. Some just want to "burn it all down" -- not even caring if it hurts themselves in the end

LMAO. Are You Kidding Me!?

It's not Trump supporters running through the streets rioting, burning and looting. It's not Trump supporters telling everyone the sky is falling, needs puppies and hot chocolate to soothe their poor little nerves and it's sure a hell not Trump supporters who trying to "burn it all down".

Give it up. You're projecting the Left's fear and failures. You lost because everyone was sick and tired of you putting them in a tiny little box, slapping a label on it and then judging them as "wrong" just because they didn't follow your small minded ideas.
edit on 31-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: not enough coffee yet

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

What does that have to do with the election being 'hacked'?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
From Scotland, not a Trump fan (not many Scots are) I am glad Hillary isn't the nextpotusa though.

I don't believe the Russians were the source of the Wikileaks info, I await the proof. I believe Russia was hacking America the way every country is hacking each other and no more

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Because the Left has a great expertise in finding excuses for their own failures! thats why! After a while people realize this and start to raise questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

A good point I always make. Russia hacking the DNC does not make them the source.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

May I ask a question?

Who tried to influence the election more?

Russia or CNN?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wikileaks (Russia) told the truth though, and that's wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know.

The hacks exposed corruption, the MSM tried covering it up.
edit on 31-12-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I know I have a hard time taking the anti Trump, Russian conspiracy theory people seriously. Especially since Mexico has a much greater influence on our elections and they are just fine with that. If you're okay with Mexico influencing our elections how am I supposed to believe that you actually have any real concern about Russia influencing our elections by exposing Democrat corruption?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Also why should I believe anything? You should support your claims with evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Somehow Obama, clinton, and the liberal media want us to be mad at the Russians because the Democrats corruption was exposed.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If Russia wanted to influence the election, they would have donated to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
ill let Georgie tell you why.....no one said it better.

*warning strong/adult language*

skip to 2:07 for the good part

i dont believe ANYTHING the government tells me
edit on 31-12-2016 by tribal because: details

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I will believe it when evidence is presented by someone other than the US Intelligence Community.

They went rogue long ago and are proven to support terrorists who are legitimate enemies of America.

This is treason, Trump should declare them enemies of the state

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Have you considered that we may just be people that voted differently than you?

Why is it so difficult to grasp something so simple?

You might be right about the identity politics being the root cause and all, but you screwed even that up and took it way off base.

We don't like identity politics, however, weaponizing it and using it against its creators is a glorious thing. All of you thought you were so clever, so superior in your faux-benevolent tyranny, so certain of your victory, that you never considered an alternative outcome.

I sure hope you come to terms with all of this, anybody with half a brain would have gone to a doctor by now to figure out why their ass still hurts.

Happy New Year. I hope 2017 is as just as sweet.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Unless Russia has some kind of mind control device they had no effect on the election no mater how much interference they wanted to create. People had two options, continued tyranny or freedom. They chose freedom and rejected Hillary. You either wanted jobs or poverty, military strength or continued weakening, respect around the world or more apologies, rising Islam or declining Islamic influence. The choice it seems was very simple; no Russians needed.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Every hack left a trail one can follow the source to an IP address. Russia is a Totalitarian state it is not the USA. The Web is tightly controlled in Russia so the hackers were openly or frankly allowed to continue their meddling in the USA. Why hasn't Putin Denounced them??

Time to wake UP!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Awesome, that could be evidence Russia hacked the DNC. If Russia could do it .. so could others. Other people had access, opportunity, and motive. So now show me the clear link between wikileaks and Russia. Thanks!

Oh, and I am not pro-Russia .. my dislike for Russia just doesn't make me blind to what the left is trying to do.
edit on 31-12-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It seems the pied piper (Trump) is still playing the same tune from his gaudy gold flute (which has the word "Trump" emblazed across it) he has been playing since day one of his campaign:

1. American Bad.
2. Putin good.

I wonder if Congress feels the same way? No? uhoh. May be bye-bye pretty boy!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Every hack left a trail one can follow the source to an IP address. Russia is a Totalitarian state it is not the USA. The Web is tightly controlled in Russia so the hackers were openly or frankly allowed to continue their meddling in the USA. Why hasn't Putin Denounced them??

Time to wake UP!

IP address is not a definitive person or place, it can be spoofed. For a state actor it would be a piece of cake. Not quite the same as the dust up on torrenting where the copy wrong crowd keeps harping IP address is guilty. Judges are starting to wake up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join