It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I love how the liberal's under Obama became multinational corporation / Military Industrial Complex worshiping Neo-Colonialists. I never predicted that one!

2008-16: Obama is a kenyan and probably harbors positive views of foreign countries that aren't allied to us. He is anti-american!

2016: Trump is a cheerleader for Russia and absolutely harbors positive views of our enemy who has stated clearly its long term goal is to dismantle the US as a superpower and has funded tremendous time and money to achieve these goals.
therefore, Trump is super awesome American.

Do what you want..love the guy, hate him, just be effin consistant in your principles. Spastic mental gymnastics going on on both sides of the aisle...Americans are insane cultists and we should probably be walled off from the world for a few generations.

Your words there have absolutely nothing in context with what I said there.

I love that part I bolded...
Open Challenge: When has Obama said "American Empire"?

Why do you suppose I would have made that in 2010? Because for years during Bush I constantly posted criticizing American Imperialism, that is during those years the resident Democrat's loved jumping on my bandwagon to because it hurt Bush and the Republicans / Neocons. Then Obama gets in, "Mr. Change", and nope no notta. I tuned out the next year for various reasons, and t turns out ObamaHillaryCo. were busy preparing to unleash the Arab Spring with AL Qaeda & ISIS as the tip of their spear. I tuned back in this year, and well, check my last post in that thread it turns out Obama has only said the phrase "American Empire" once according to whitehouse.gov, and it was to say it isn't even real!

The other part of my post you responded to there was about multinational corporations, which back during the Bush years was the other half of all what you guys used to rage about. Obama swoops in the global corporatism (which everyone now calls "Globalism") and you guys are about ready to fight to the DEATH for it!

So don't lecture me about integrity. You guys are totally out your %#&$ compared to your platform from 10 years ago (amongst many many other metrics)!
edit on 31-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Considering all the material in those emails, it would profit Russia more to use them as political leverage.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

According to the news this morning,, they have hacked into Vermont's power grid.

Do you care about that?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm too busy pissed off that they hacked my water softener. Bastard ruskies been unleashing gremlins all over my property.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: goou111

Was that only the Russian's saying that? Did Hillary & Obama not have US on the brink of nuclear war with Russia?

Obama was trying to overthrow the regime in Ukraine back in 2014.

And Hillary threatened Syria and Russia with a "no fly zone" over Syria on day one of her presidency.

Putin has every right to protect and defend his country while at the same time help Russia's allies from US hegemony.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

i dont live in vermont... so no
edit on 31-12-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Russians hacked my coffee maker.

Now it only makes vodka martini's.

Thank you, Putin!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

According to the news this morning,, they have hacked into Vermont's power grid.

Do you care about that?

I think the Post has walked back that story a bit and edited its headline. I believe it was something about some past malware residuals on a laptop that wasn't connected to the power grid at the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

Do you care about that?

That story is unraveling a bit. Yes, I know the source is InfoWars, but the story contains a plenty of named sources to back it up in this case.

Also, the code being claimed as a "Russian hacking tool" was only found on one laptop with no access to the utility system itself.

WaPo even had to edit its headline.

The thing is that Russia has hacked into our utilities and has been there for a long time. Again, this goes back to this only now being a big story because we want people to think this hacking thing is a big, new scary issue because of the election. Guess what? They are there. They have been there, and NOW it's an issue to scare people with? No, it's just politics and scaremongering.

Russia has also dicked with Ukraine's infrastructure too.

Guess what? The US has also hacked into a lot of other nations' infrastructures too. We know we hacked Iran early during the Obama admin in order to play havoc in case of nuke development. As far as anyone knows, we're still there.

The thing we need to worry about is our extreme reliance on computerized systems. That's our big vulnerability. And until and unless we put in serious time in our government spaces and big companies hardening our systems against attack, we're going to remain vulnerable.

But we are attacking with the best of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hasn't stopped NBC, from one hour ago:
www.nbcnews.com...

Total information war, Trump trying to give Putin a lap dance, Hillary's "17 intelligence agencies" lie repeated in the video report, and so on.
edit on 31-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Hasn't stopped NBC, from one hour ago:
www.nbcnews.com...

Total information war, Trump trying to give Putin a lap dance, Hillary's "17 intelligence agencies" lie repeated in the video report, and so on.

I know. It is sickening to watch, isn't it. The average Jane and Joe hasn't yet realized that the msm, especially the Big Names, are nothing but propaganda machines spitting out sensationalism for their own agenda. It takes some real effort to sift through their bs, but we have to do it!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The NSA can pull the plug on the entire planets electricity it was revealed in the movie Snowden,I dont think Russia would bother because they too would end up in the dark...and yes the original story was false for the poster here that thinks Im a Russian in black pyjamas

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

Do you care about that?

No proof at all of that.

Just the "word" of the fakers.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm too busy pissed off that they hacked my water softener. Bastard ruskies been unleashing gremlins all over my property.

Next they will hack your smart meter and infiltrate energy star software with viruses !!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I don't find it "hard to believe" that the Russian government would like to influence our elections. I just know that the US government and anyone one saying the did hack the DNC, etc. has no proof. It is an assumption.

Second. Even if they did hack the DNC, etc...proving WHY they released what they did is nearly impossible. They may have released everything they got and it was all bad stuff about the DNC and nothing but yoga sessions and weddings from the Republicans. It could have been they only were able to hack the DNC. We don't know. And unless they hacked the DNC and only the DNC with the purpose of making Trump look better than Clinton and that could be proven...we will never know.

Assumption is not proof and...I have seen no proof nor promise from those hacked that anything disclosed wasn't 100% correct, accurate and truthful. This is just the left crying that they were exposed for the corrupt bunch of creeps they really and truly are.
edit on 12/31/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wish them luck. I update my Comodo Internet Defense and my Adaware Premium in my Smart Meter every night.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why is it so hard for Most Trump supporters to believe Russia tried to influence our election?

Mainly because we watch paid protestors wreak havoc across the country.

We watched the democratic convention pay people to attend that convention.

We watched Sanders get screwed out of the nomination, only to turn around and support someone that stole his nomination.

We watched illegal immigrants electioneer on her behalf during her convention.

We watched illegal immigrants 'get out the vote' on Clintons behalf.

We watch mainstream 'news' outless out right lie for Clinton.

We watch the polls turn out to be outright LIES.

Then after Clinton getting 2 million more votes than Trump.

Watching TWO EC votes.

The best that the current administration came up with was Wag the Dog/False Flag.

The Better question to be asking is why can't the left stop acting like 2 years olds because they didn't get their way, and telling everyone that Billy Bob stole his tonka truck?

Yall need to grow up, and get over it.

Try again in four years.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Anyone that believes all this reckless behavior from Obama and the DNC is for Americas good and not for nefarious reasons cannot be helped.

I think it's because the Russians are mostly white Christians. Obama is a black Muslim. Also, they don't want to give their country away to the globalists.

Why isn't Obama fighting with the Chinese and Saudi's to name a few. They gave millions directly to the Clinton's.

As soon as Trump is in charge he will reverse all this embarrassing posturing of the Obama administration. Everyone in their right mind knows it.

I'm just worried Obama has lost it and may try and fire off the Nukes. They might be stupid enough to obey his orders and kill everyone just for Obama and his worshipers.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

im a trump supporter

i think they did..

i just dont care

Do you care about that?

That story is unraveling a bit. Yes, I know the source is InfoWars, but the story contains a plenty of named sources to back it up in this case.

Also, the code being claimed as a "Russian hacking tool" was only found on one laptop with no access to the utility system itself.

WaPo even had to edit its headline.

The thing is that Russia has hacked into our utilities and has been there for a long time. Again, this goes back to this only now being a big story because we want people to think this hacking thing is a big, new scary issue because of the election. Guess what? They are there. They have been there, and NOW it's an issue to scare people with? No, it's just politics and scaremongering.

Russia has also dicked with Ukraine's infrastructure too.

Guess what? The US has also hacked into a lot of other nations' infrastructures too. We know we hacked Iran early during the Obama admin in order to play havoc in case of nuke development. As far as anyone knows, we're still there.

The thing we need to worry about is our extreme reliance on computerized systems. That's our big vulnerability. And until and unless we put in serious time in our government spaces and big companies hardening our systems against attack, we're going to remain vulnerable.

But we are attacking with the best of them.

Wow WaPo caught AGAIN spreading fake news. They will have to dedicate a whole section to apologies soon.

edit on 31/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join