It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, the disease that we cannot cure (ever?) but we CAN treat people!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
No money in curing people. Treating lasts forever.

There is real competition in the industry, and a drug that cures a disease will wipe the floor against one that merely controls it. Harvoni (ledipasvir + sofosbuvir) cures around 95% of Hep C patients in around 12 weeks if I remember the data published in the NEJM correctly. Gilead Sciences are now going after the final pocket of patients who are the toughest to treat. Data shows that its triple cocktail of harvoni and the experimental GS-9857 proved to be 99% effective in treating genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 among patients who had failed all currently available direct-acting antivirals. As for Harvoni then this costs around $80-94,500 per patient and made the company $1.86 billion latest quarter. No drug company is going to pass on that type of opportunity.
edit on 5-1-2017 by jondoeuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
With all the expert debunker and modern conventional medicine superhero in this thread, maybe someone could check this previously posted study and also comment on the reputation of the authors. And I mean reading it past the abstract...

Me too find hard to believe that NaHCO3 can change extracellular pH (pHe) in tumor microenvironment without changing blood pH and have such important effect on metastasis.

Bicarbonate increases tumor pH and inhibits spontaneous metastases.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Cofactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
lung cancer is the most common cancer. It is caused due to smoking and drinking alcohol.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Lung cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells that start in one or both lungs is termed as lung cancer. The abnormal cells do not develop into healthy lung tissue, they divide rapidly and form tumors. When the cancer starts in the cells of the lungs, it is termed as primary lung cancer. While the cancer cells reach to the lungs from other parts of the body is termed as secondary lung cancer. It commonly spread in the following areas of the body: the lymph nodes, liver, bones, brain, and adrenal glands. It can be treated with the help of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation and/or some combination of these three or alternative treatment for lung cancer.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor
With all the expert debunker and modern conventional medicine superhero in this thread, maybe someone could check this previously posted study and also comment on the reputation of the authors. And I mean reading it past the abstract...

Me too find hard to believe that NaHCO3 can change extracellular pH (pHe) in tumor microenvironment without changing blood pH and have such important effect on metastasis.

Bicarbonate increases tumor pH and inhibits spontaneous metastases.

The pH was raised in the stroma, but not inside the cells. As for normal cells/tissue then the pH wasn't effected. They found there were fewer metastases and they were smaller in the mice that were given this.

However it proves nothing as around 95% of treatments that work in mice fail to do so in us www.bio.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jondoeuk

... but not inside the cells.

Of course, it is a well known fact that cancer cell have hyper active proton pump.

As for normal cells/tissue then the pH wasn't effected.

The study is clear on that, and everybody, including me, are aware of it, so what is your point?

However it proves nothing as around 95% of treatments that work in mice fail to do so in us

Your deflecting the subjet! I never stated this is a valid treatment in human. All I asked is opinion on the reputation of the authors and how is it possible to affect extracellular pH of tumor using NaHCO3 without affecting, as you said and as it is said in the study, the pH of blood or other normal tissues. Don't you think that reducing metastasis would be very important, even if it would not affect the tumor(s)?

And not to mention that this quote from you is a blattant fallacy...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the pdf but what is your point with this document? Aparts from learning that not above 35% oncology drugs for solid cancer have success at phase 3. For me it only tell us that there is a lot we still don't know about solid cancer. I'm I missing something here?

About your previous affirmation that mouse model medication are not usefull most of the time, I wonder why they continue to use it then? Do you think it is total waste of time?

edit on 6-1-2017 by Cofactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

However it proves nothing as around 95% of treatments that work in mice fail to do so in us

On this topic, there is a recent theory explaining why those experiment on mice have such low success when transposed on real human case; it relate to the fact that these experiment on mouse were done using the conventional "bulk" tumor cell (lines cells available for cancer research), but recently it have been discovered that there exist "others" cancerous cells of a different kinds "hidden" among the "normal" cancerous cells. This is the Cancer Steam Cells theory, and its have recently gained a lot of traction.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow! your...wit TRULY dazzles me! I guess if THAT's t he best response I can get out of people, then I can rest assured that yep, cancer IS impossible to cure but (of course!) someday....there will be a cure! Naturally we can't expect to see that cure anytime soon because the 'treatment' industry is a multi-billion dollar a year business. I really DON'T have a problem with most doctors and medical professionals who, going by the flawed information that they've been taught, are deeply indoctrinated into accepting the 'fact' that the ONLY acceptable treatments (no cures though!) are chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Of course, there's ALWAYS the news of some new, promising drug, protocol, or some other nebulous panacea that never quite seems to survive clinical trials. Here's a video of a doctor who has been curing cancer for decades but because he DARES to use alternatives that actually WORK, he's been dragged into court many times. Naturally, since his opinion differs mainstream medical propaganda, no one should listen to him because, of course, doctors, pharmaceutical corporations and so many others would NEVER lie right? Yep, that's gotta be true I guess... Dr. Buryzinski interviewa reply to: GetHyped

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's a documentary that highlights the successful efforts of 4 medical pioneers who were curing countless people until the 'benevolent' influence of the medical system stepped in stopped them because it could and also because they were jeopardizing the young (at the time) gravy train that led right into the pharmaceutical corporations nearly bottomless pockets. Of course, since this video will undoubtedly offend or irritate others who are certain there can be NO proof whatsoever, I suspect further investigation will probably NOT be undertaken. As Einstein said so wisely so long ago, "condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." cancer, the forbidden cures Just in case some may mistake my motives here, as I've said before, the ONLY reason why I post this information is because farrrr too many people have and will continue to sicken and die and their survivors will quite possibly be terribly impoverished while those who KNOW the truth about such things continue to prosecute and destroy anyone who dares to disagree with their edicts.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
IF anyone has even bothered to watch any of the videos I've posted, then you'll undoubtedly have heard the name of Dr. Max Gerson, a brave doctor who dared to do the right thing even though it undoubtedly cost him his life and livelihood. Here's a short bio of him from the Northern Baja Cancer Center where they DO cure people of cancer. Dr. Max Gerson What I find so...strange is the fact that while this IS one of the best conspiracy sites out there, it seems that so very many are absolutely unwilling to believe that so much of what we 'know' simply isn't so. I also suspect that almost no one has watched the first episode of the 9-part series on the truth about cancer. Of course, some will say that since Ty Bollinger created the series along with dozens of doctors, medical professionals and cancer survivors from all over the world, it OBVIOUSLY couldn't be true. So much for open minds eh? Well, here's the first episode of that series and please don't get me wrong, I'm NOT trying to destroy anyone's reputation or anything of the kind, I just think that there have been far too many who have needlessly died already. the truth about cancer, a global quest #1 of 9

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1FreeThinker
IF anyone has even bothered to watch any of the videos I've posted, then you'll undoubtedly have heard the name of Dr. Max Gerson, a brave doctor who dared to do the right thing even though it undoubtedly cost him his life and livelihood. Here's a short bio of him from the Northern Baja Cancer Center where they DO cure people of cancer. Dr. Max Gerson What I find so...strange is the fact that while this IS one of the best conspiracy sites out there, it seems that so very many are absolutely unwilling to believe that so much of what we 'know' simply isn't so. I also suspect that almost no one has watched the first episode of the 9-part series on the truth about cancer. Of course, some will say that since Ty Bollinger created the series along with dozens of doctors, medical professionals and cancer survivors from all over the world, it OBVIOUSLY couldn't be true. So much for open minds eh? Well, here's the first episode of that series and please don't get me wrong, I'm NOT trying to destroy anyone's reputation or anything of the kind, I just think that there have been far too many who have needlessly died already. the truth about cancer, a global quest #1 of 9

What would be really useful, and what would really change people's minds and convince them that what you post has more credence than oncology professionals' research and knowledge would be verifiable proof that anything from your Youtube videos actually works.
Real evidence is what's needed, not anecdotes.
That's why conventional therapies are used, their effects can be quantified and reproduced.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Sooo, did you EVEN look at his video or do ANY research into what he's been saying? As Einstein said so wisely so long ago, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Perhaps you're just flaunting your...expertise and you KNOW he cannot be telling the truth because your teachers & peers who have been indoctrinated by the same system predominantly funded and directed by the pharmaceutical corporations say so? Nah, nothing to see here, move along, move along. Just as I suspected, far too many medical professionals (but fortunately not all of them) have been so heavily indoctrinated into the thought-process that IF an alternative treatment or therapy hasn't been promoted by the mainstream medical establishment and their pals, the pharmaceutical corporations, then reject it NOW! Let's ignore the fact that countless billions, if not trillions by now have been spent on 'the search for a cancer cure' but still, even after 100+ years we STILL don't have a cure?! Of course, we're also supposed to believe that with over $50,000,000,000,000+ a year being spent on cancer treatment drugs (but of course, no cures), there IS no bias either? Consider this before you shoot back; IF Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski was a fraud, how in the HELL could he STILL be practicing medicine for over 30+ years, especially since those ignorant of his work are so critical of him?! Are your medical experts and their lawyers so immensely incompetent that they can't prove that he IS a fraud and a quack with all of the money and resources available to them? No, I think it's far easier to automatically condemn someone who IS saving lives and curing cancer despite the mainstream medical system's best efforts to just demonize and censor him just like so many others? Take a look at this or don't, I don't really care. I've noticed that far too many who have been trained and indoctrinated into the mainstream medical train of thought have also been conditioned into automatically rejecting ANYTHING that doesn't originate from that very same corporate-founded & funded system. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dinnedwiththedevil

If ignorance was a measure of wealth, you truly ARE very wealthy! Instead of going through the 'MASSIVE effort' needed to research what I've posted, you respond with...wit? I'll bet you've got that 'special warm' feeling now don't you?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Soooo, you DIDN'T watch ANY of the videos I posted OR did a little digging into ANY of the many doctors that were interviewed on this first video? Here's the link just in case you missed the one I posted above this response. The Truth About Cancer, A Global Quest #1 of 9. I'll be the first to admit that I am NOT a medical professional nor am I employed in that industry. I post this info BECAUSE it SHOULDN'T be too hard for people to do some additional research if they think it's needed just to confirm the identities and reputations of the many medical professionals & former patients involved. Of course, when people have firmly established mindsets that have been instilled and/or indoctrinated for years, sometimes decades into BELIEVING that whatever they (the medical authorities and pharmaceutical corporations) say, should be accepted as gospel.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1FreeThinker
a reply to: Agartha

Sooo, did you EVEN look at his video or do ANY research into what he's been saying? As Einstein said so wisely so long ago, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

As I've said before: yes I have watched the videos, yes I have done my research.

Perhaps you're just flaunting your...expertise and you KNOW he cannot be telling the truth because your teachers & peers who have been indoctrinated by the same system predominantly funded and directed by the pharmaceutical corporations say so? Nah, nothing to see here, move along, move along. Just as I suspected, far too many medical professionals (but fortunately not all of them) have been so heavily indoctrinated into the thought-process that IF an alternative treatment or therapy hasn't been promoted by the mainstream medical establishment and their pals, the pharmaceutical corporations, then reject it NOW! Let's ignore the fact that countless billions, if not trillions by now have been spent on 'the search for a cancer cure' but still, even after 100+ years we STILL don't have a cure?! Of course, we're also supposed to believe that with over $50,000,000,000,000+ a year being spent on cancer treatment drugs (but of course, no cures), there IS no bias either? Consider this before you shoot back

LOL you are not a medical professional so you can't really say what's in our minds. Before you judge us go to uni for a few years, start working in medicine/health and then talk. Watching youtube videos and googling is not how you do research. It's not about indoctrination, it's about learning the basics to understand pathophysiology, pharmacology and treatments.

IF Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski was a fraud, how in the HELL could he STILL be practicing medicine for over 30+ years, especially since those ignorant of his work are so critical of him?! Are your medical experts and their lawyers so immensely incompetent that they can't prove that he IS a fraud and a quack with all of the money and resources available to them? No, I think it's far easier to automatically condemn someone who IS saving lives and curing cancer despite the mainstream medical system's best efforts to just demonize and censor him just like so many others? Take a look at this or don't, I don't really care. I've noticed that far too many who have been trained and indoctrinated into the mainstream medical train of thought have also been conditioned into automatically rejecting ANYTHING that doesn't originate from that very same corporate-founded & funded system. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski

He's still running his clinic for two reasons:
1) he funds his own trials. If he was working in partnership with an institution then his trials would stop as they are not meeting the goals.
2) Unfortunately the FDA approved his ANPs trials back at the beginning of the early 90s, which is what's allowing him to walk from every court case.

Burzyinski has become a millionaire defrauding people and it makes one suspicious as to why judges always let him walk away. But I have faith that one day a judge won't be tempted by bribes.

I am still waiting for you to show me those patients who were cured of cancer by Burzynski..... funny how you are yet to provide that.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There are over 200 different types of cancer, and they all have to be approached differently. In the 1970s , only 1 in 4 people beat cancer. Now its 2 in 4, and should be 3 in 4 by 2030.

There are cures for certain cancers, or ways to beat them. We have come so far since the 1970.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

IF Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski was a fraud, how in the HELL could he STILL be practicing medicine for over 30+ years, especially since those ignorant of his work are so critical of him?!

Well, using your own absurd conspiratorial "logic", the reason he's still allowed to practice is because his methods don't work. Otherwise, "TPTB"/BigPharma would have shut him down/killed him, right?

Right?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

IF Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski was a fraud, how in the HELL could he STILL be practicing medicine for over 30+ years, especially since those ignorant of his work are so critical of him?!

Well, using your own absurd conspiratorial "logic", the reason he's still allowed to practice is because his methods don't work. Otherwise, "TPTB"/BigPharma would have shut him down/killed him, right?

Right?

Ooh what a conundrum for 1freethinker!
lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cancer is a mould caused by a pleomorphic bacteria we get from parasites we get from chickens and pigs and eggs and a few other things...these pleomorphic bacteria change form and shape and become viral sized when body conditions trigger these changes....these bacteria are triggered to change into different forms and shapes when their environment changes in any major way.....there are different things internally and externally via chemical and environmental interactions that when done in combonation will trigger these bacteria to begin changing which will result in the formation of cancer.Cancer has been cured a hundred times over.I prefer Royal Rifes history.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join