It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intriguing New Theory on Recent Wikileaks and (FBI leaks)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have been haunting some of the online sources of information. This one comes from reddit but was posted on voat.co
You will really need to go to the link to get a better picture. I have only posted through point 8 but there are 17 points

The tweet in question is twitter When you look at it, notice the date. Important I think. edit to add. Also notice the last paragraph.

edit Never mind the above it doesn't go where I thought. Here is the FBI link

Two paragraphs of importance which I cannot copy are 8.1 and 8.2. The date is still of importance

All in one day, an anonymous patriot within the FBI used the official FBIRecordsVault Twitter to make a series of tweets that could only be described as highly unusual. The FBIRecordsVault rarely Tweets at all, and for 17 tweets to come through just after midnight all at once perked many peoples' attention. Why did he do it? Why were the initial tweets linked to Donald Trump's father and uncle? Why all of the operation manuals? What follows is the message hidden within those tweets..

1) Trump's dad vetted by FBI Director in the 1960's
2) Trump's uncle was old-school FBI (Tesla)
3) The FBI became compromised/infiltrated via wet criminality - get people involved in your crimes so they can't expose you (Ethics Code) 4) What an investigation should look like (Manual)
5) What the Clinton investigation looked like (4 pages!?)
6) What the Petraus investigation looked like (bazillion pages)

The above 3 prove corruption within FBI, and Federal Government as a Whole, has been 100% accomplished by ~2014

7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.

8) Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset - he was RECRUITED by patriots within the FBI to do what he's doing. His uncle was well respected. They knew his dad. He's clean. They needed him. That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet. Here's some Alex Jones insider info. Trump has been many steps ahead of the game this entire time, like a prophet. Connect the dots. Dr. Steve Pieczenik is the direct link from Intelligence Agencies to Trump, he has been advising Trump for decades.

link

Relating to FBI all twitter FBI tweets can be found as noted]

This gives everything a whole new direction. As I have said, we need to be looking at the CF and the money.

Don't know if this helps but ran across this yesterday regarding HSBC and Clinton Offshore accounts

link

edit on 28-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Interesting.

What is the Wikileaks angle in this analysis?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mostly that it started from Wikileaks and many believe these Wikileaks were leaked by US intelligence agencies

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Read it earlier. Solid theory and makes sense of FBI's AMA and releases via twitter and official site

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BoldAlligator

Yes, I tentatively agree. Not sure it isn't wishful thinking on my part and Steve Pieczenik is yet to be proved, although it seems to be going in that direction

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Basically, its the long running behind the scenes power struggle between the fbi & allies vs the cia? Thats kind of what it seems, except that its gone from rivalry to one step removed from civil war. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Basically, its the long running behind the scenes power struggle between the fbi & allies vs the cia? Thats kind of what it seems, except that its gone from rivalry to one step removed from civil war. Just a thought.

No, I believe you are right. It doesn't stand to reason that all in the alphabet agencies are part of the agenda. I do think there must be some head or two that is coordinating this effort. Maybe someone they think is compromised and doesn't give a damn.

Something is going on...just not sure what.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

This is the only logical way it can be handled without chaos. It makes a lot of sense. This basically says they will have to purge their ranks of undesirables.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Razzle Dazzle.................. Why did the chicken cross the road ?

And some people think that there is nothing special about ATS.

Sometimes hiding things in plan sight is by far the best method to keeping it a secret.

JMO of course.

Buck

edit on 28-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

fbi link won't load...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

After y'all read the thread...

“I hope some day when this political craziness is over you will look back again on this, because this is the FBI you know and love. This was done by pros in the right way." - James Comey

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Man. Talk about some Hail Hydra stuff going on in our government.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.

What dies all of this mean?

I find it too confusing. Maybe I am missing some pieces.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

No, it is not loading for me now either. Pertinent fact from FBI link is included in the link below the posted narrative here.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BoldAlligator

Could you give a link to that quote? Very interesting

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Seems like the reddit author thinks honoraria means honorary. Did anyone bother to read the pdf?

It just lays out the guidelines for use of funds to pay for speeches and presentations.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What dies all of this mean?

I find it too confusing. Maybe I am missing some pieces.

Yes, I would find it confusing as well if I had not been reading so much.

There are missing pieces and that is why the push to get people to look in the right direction.

As has always been said "Follow the Money"...the Clinton Foundation and sex trafficking for money...as I see it.

Too much attention on piazzagate and none to CF and their money trail. Not to mention the total corruption of our gov and our compromised congress and multiple corp executives.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No it does not seem to be honorary. It seems to be monetary. May I refer you back to 8.1

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
No it does not seem to be honorary. It seems to be monetary. May I refer you back to 8.1

Exactly, the reddit thread says "Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset" followed by " That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet." which the quote in your OP seems to be missing.

He seems to be saying that Trump will be/was made an honorary FBI asset according to the tweet but honoraria doesn't mean honorary and it doesn't say anything about Trump.

edit on 29-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think this is real and is soon to be known to the general public.

What I don't like is the FBI not making the reasons for their actions known to the general public. One might say that through Wikileaks they did just that, but most people don't pay much attention or give much credibility to the information in Wikileaks. Trump is about to take office, why not reveal the whole picture now? If that means outing most of the government as corrupt and criminal, so be it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join