It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intriguing New Theory on Recent Wikileaks and (FBI leaks)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Here is a YouTube video with Comey's quote. The pertinent part is at about 7:20, but I think the whole exchange is fascinating. You can see a flash of anger when Comey makes that statement.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Kind of explains the possible Petraeus cabinet position and also maybe why Trump is looking to bring in other billionaires. People with that much money hold vast power. Very hard to sway them unless you have some major scandal hanging over their heads.

I believe Trumps statements about this election being the last chance meant if Clinton's got back in power the final moves to guarantee the end of a sovereign United States and ensure a full blown standoff with Russia.
Clinton's have so much dirt on their hands their handlers would have full say over the direction of our future. I really can't understand how true Americans could have put them back in office.
They were not only soooo desperate for power I feel they were obligated to do whatever it takes to win. Maybe against their will even.
The cards of the establishment were dealt in their favor and completely against Trump.
I've never seen such a media biased backlash in unison across the spectrum of nation and world against one candidate.
To still win SPEAKS VOLUMES.

I would say without the leaks it would not be possible to unprogram that many people.
That is what we witessed, a full-scale unprogramming campaign on a nation- wide scale that happened often enough to keep the trance broken. The reason Russia took the blame is to obviously put doubt in the mind to reinstate the trance but in the debates Trump kept putting doubt into it being the Russians on several occasions like with the 400 lb hacker comment and also saying " you don't know, nobody knows if it's the Russians".
Just enough to break the trance.

I always found it strange that only the dnc was hacked and not the gop. I mean if the Russians could do easily hack the dnc and get such an enormous amount of info released, no other entity could do the same to the gop or get real dirt on Trump?
The grab em by the pussy tape and the fake sexual assault victims were their only ace in the hole. When people saw through all that they had nothing left. It was all so obvious.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Those are some very lucid revelations, and very true. It's just good to hear the truth spoken and worded so well.

It's not often anyone at all anywhere gets to hear everything laid out in true form like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

My man, no one has to personally like Trump. At the same time, what we witnessed was the total upheaval of the entire system. I never thought it possible. I still don't think I fully believe it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Whether Trump would like the status quo to continue or not, may no longer be up to him. A code of silence, is essentially a denial of information to the people with the real power, which is the unwashed masses. The Pizza gate, whether real or not, doesn't matter, although theirs a high probability it is real. But it will be perceived to be real , because the poor envy the rich , and essentially dislike not having their wealth. It is getting realer as they go into damage mode, and not even mention it in the MSM, and resort to "Fake News" without pointing out what it is that is fake. This is big, and the longer it doesn't get mentioned on the MSM the bigger its going to get.
The UK Parliament and the Washington one, has got to have a few really sick #s their just because of the law of averages , but I suppose the really bad ones are the ones that would get to the top, because they would be the most ruthless , then surround themselves with like minded sycophants.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have been pondering this OP since yesterday.

I think that some of it does explain some of the weirdness going on this election, such as Comey's actions, the FBI Vault, Wikileaks, etc.
I have long agreed that it seems like Wikileaks was an inside job by a true patriot that saw the serious danger to our country from the power of the Clinton cabal.

I'm going to reject the part about Trump being part of the FBI though.
That honoraria policy is regarding presenters and speakers for their training courses.
That is SOP for most colleges, organizations and companies that do any kind of training.
They bring in guest speakers with expertise in various areas to fill out their program.
They usually have a policy regarding payment to these guest presenters.
It's unlikely that the policy has anything to do with making someone an honorary member of the FBI.

I'm sure they do have other policies regarding bringing people from outside agencies in as assets for special operations, but I don't think that this is one of them, and I highly doubt that Trump would be one of them.
To plant an FBI asset in the White House as POTUS would be contrary to everything that the FBI stands for.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Looks like the hoaxers have gotten bored with #pizzagate and are trying to see what other nonsense people are willing to believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Fascinating thread , and good old patriots , and don't forget the sensibilities of the military men . And the uber-archers are 1.morality and 2.patriotism. The prophets were all patriots .
"undoing the trance.." of the criers for Clinton , wacking them w.pizzagate , herding the msm into the cesspool , are these the days of the walkers free ?
Absolutely loving it this end , and the post fact era : the truth is what we told em it was !

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Looks like the hoaxers have gotten bored with #pizzagate and are trying to see what other nonsense people are willing to believe.

Its truly great how u included the hashtag , a grin and a wink to you sir . And while you're there, do have some #ELENIN pie !
!!
Its a bit old , but the spare preservatives helped . Some things get more delicious with age .

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Let's look at it like this, he just had an unprecedented win against all odds. I'm willing to bet he has his own powerful people as well.
I see that aspect as a stalemate.

Pizzagate? That's a whole other can of worms. You would need some absolute evidence linking these people in a way that can't be explained away or ignored. For most people, at this time, it's just too much to buy. The price is too high.
On top of that it's a new aspect. It will take time to have any effect. I believe they will find away to make it go away.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

From You, "Too much attention on piazzagate and none to CF and their money trail. Not to mention the total corruption of our gov and our compromised congress and multiple corp executives." And that's it exactly, When something important comes up showing and even proving corruption, there is something else thrown at US and pushed in front to block out what really needs to be looked into.
IS like when crimes by the elite are found out, it's li, ooooh loook something shiny!!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Something important to remember when considering these leaks that truth has become criminal. Think Snowden and so much more.

Many would-be whistleblowers are faced with criminal prosecution, etc., if the reveal the truth. Confidentiality clauses and non-disclosure clauses, and gag orders, and secret courts and court orders, and by golly gee in the name of national security via the NDAA there is also indefinite detention without due process.

So if someone in-the-know wanted to tell, these leaks may be their only option to get the truth out without jeopardizing themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Something important to remember when considering these leaks that truth has become criminal. Think Snowden and so much more.

Did you even bother to look at what was "leaked"?

A guideline for speaker fees somehow means Trump is made an FBI agent?
Honoraria Policy

7. Purpose
The purpose of this policy is to promulgate Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) policy and procedures for the request, approval and payment of honoraria for training- or mission-related presentations to the FBI.

edit on 29-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did you even bother to look at what was "leaked"?

Of course I did. And I chose to address what I chose to address. One does not preclude the other.

A guideline for speaker fees somehow means Trump is made an FBI agent?
Honoraria Policy

That was the suggested theory of that particular leak, yes, but that was not the leak itself. (Note the third word in the OP title)

I have no opinion on that, hence my choice not to address that. And I have no idea why you thought you needed to point it out to me, since I did not address that.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And I have no idea why you thought you needed to point it out to me, since I did not address that.

Because that is what that theory, the point of the thread, is based on.

It was not the leak itself?

There was no leak, which is why I placed the word in quotation marks. There were a couple things posted on twitter but none of them were leaks.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Because that is what that theory, the point of the thread, is based on.

That theory, and this thread, is about much more than just that one reference to one tweet from the FBI vault. This is one piece in a huge puzzle -- which does include various leaks.

I addressed the bigger picture. And I stand by it.

Debunking one theory regarding one aspect of this big picture might be important to you; it is not important to me. But if it makes you happy, I'm not believing it either and I'm not promoting the theory. Okay? But that just leaves me still wondering why that person did think it was significant enough to tweet about.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The OP really only mentions the FBI tweets so, I'm just keeping it on topic.

I think debunking or proving one thing at a time is how the truth comes to light.

If you look at June 12, 2015 there is a string of 20 tweets Including topics like Casey Kasem, Fred Phelps and Shirley Temple. Just pointing that out since it is claimed that the amount on Oct 30 is significant and since I have no idea why that info was posted but it doesn't seem like you can string a conspiracy theory together from them.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The OP really only mentions the FBI tweets so, I'm just keeping it on topic.

Except that the FBI tweets were presented within the framework of "Recent Wikileaks and (FBI leaks)," so the theory about those particular tweets was intended to be considered within the bigger picture.

I think debunking or proving one thing at a time is how the truth comes to light.

Yes, sometimes proving or disproving one thing can unravel an entire theory. Other times, like this time, the best it can do is eliminate one possibility within the larger picture.

For example, there is no question that a tweet referencing the honoraria was made by the FBI Vault twitter feed. The question is what does it mean. This theory spoke only to one possible reason for the significance of the tweet. Debunking that theory only eliminates that reason or motive, it does not debunk that the tweet was made. It just leaves us still wondering.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Except that the FBI tweets were presented within the framework of "Recent Wikileaks and (FBI leaks),"

Only in the title.

Yes, sometimes proving or disproving one thing can unravel an entire theory. Other times, like this time, the best it can do is eliminate one possibility within the larger picture.

Either way, it's what we do.

For example, there is no question that a tweet referencing the honoraria was made by the FBI Vault twitter feed. The question is what does it mean. This theory spoke only to one possible reason for the significance of the tweet. Debunking that theory only eliminates that reason or motive, it does not debunk that the tweet was made. It just leaves us still wondering.

They tweet a bunch of random stuff. Naming buildings, physical fitness program, FBI use of GPS.

What is there to wonder about? Agents and employees follow the feed and unclassified memos, guides, manual and odds and ends are linked to from there.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: liveandlearn
No it does not seem to be honorary. It seems to be monetary. May I refer you back to 8.1

Exactly, the reddit thread says "Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset" followed by " That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet." which the quote in your OP seems to be missing.

He seems to be saying that Trump will be/was made an honorary FBI asset according to the tweet but honoraria doesn't mean honorary and it doesn't say anything about Trump.

Sorry I am so late replying. Went to bed and woke up with a cold.

I posted the opening statement and points 1-8 letting you know there was more and please read.

No, that doesn't particularly say anything about Trump but if you got to the FBI twitter page and start at the bottom for first tweet on Oct 30, it is labeled Fred C Trump. It is an FBI request asking for info on a lawsuit he was involved in.

4th from the bottom mentions Tesla which we know Trumps uncle was involved with ??document recovery I believe.

Why would the FBI put information about people on the site? Read the FBI docs.

Just putting a few pieces together (and there is more) points to Trump. There are no coincidences in the FBI.

edit on 29-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join