It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalization Effort And The Trump Card

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A long while back it was being circulated around here on ATS that Donald Trump may be what is sometimes referred to as a 'Red Herring'. Or in other words, a strategic deception. However, most if not all of those theories were based on the assumption that he would take the dive well before the general election, much less win and become our current President-Elect.

But I'm starting to get the feeling that we may have missed one hell of genius move. Before your eye's start rolling, bare with me. This is a legit, more than plausible theory and I think it actually may be in play...

For the sake of respectful influence, I'm not going to even bother posting links to sources that may support this because frankly, it's all been happening live action for years and should be general knowledge to the conspiratorial like minded, so fill in the gaps with the evidence around you, because there's mountains of it and I just don't have it in me to write a 10k page premise...

New World Order... Remember back about 20 years ago, when even the mention of that idea was laughable? It was like cartoon fiction, a foolish joke. Sure, Bush senior mentioned it that one time back in the early 90's, but it was just a far fetched lunatic misinterpretation to believe there was some kind of conspiracy behind those words. Fast forward to 9/11 and all of a sudden that phrase pops up and is mentioned by world leaders again, and again, and again. For a few years after 9/11 it's like the whole half world woke up and turned on to all kinds of suspicious notions that seemed to explain the events a hell of a lot better than the official story. It was like a conspiracy renaissance, everyone was tuning in, conspiracy theories became a general interest amongst the public. Cable networks started featuring a whole slew of series and shows specifically oriented towards the topic, drowning it out.

By the time Obama took office, most of the world was sick of the lies, sick of the Wests deceit, war mongering and loss of freedom under the new norm of a perpetual terror threat. Frustrated and traumatized we wanted 'change' and 'hope' and up from no where comes a new leader, a well spoken soothsayer, and for what he represented at the time, the polar opposite of the previous 8 years. The world got so high on Obama he won the Nobel Prize. Drunk in temporary relief and understandingly patient with all that need to 'change' we voted for him again. It didn't take long to notice nothing was really changing. Not long after, Obama and his administration begin to echo the now overtly familiar phrase 'New World Order'.

But something is different now? ...It's no longer taboo, the idea is common place, it's no longer perceived by many as even having a negative connotation anymore and given the state of perpetual terror that has been allowed to grow and linger, the notion of a global government is becoming an acceptable direction...

"The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Now let's look at the past couple years...

Is it just coincidence that the most prominent and established western world governments thousands of miles apart just happen to have fallen into their own unique large scale migrant crisis's? And just happen to have hyper-liberal orientated leaders advocating for open boarders under the guise of philanthropy?

Is it just coincidence that these same governments have taken to vilifying their own citizens who dare speak up in opposition, denouncing them as xenophobic, racist, intolerant... nationalists?

Is it just coincidence that two of these countries are almost simultaneously in the midst of transitioning strongly back to national conservatism, all the while under the constant media bombardment, overtly influenced and propagandized by the 'outgoing' established liberal governments?

...I don't think so, something stinks.

I believe that what we are witnessing is the final setup. With the rhetoric from the now global-left, running most of the media, inciting and promoting revolt to any conservative ideals in opposition, they will orchestrate a controlled and persistently elevated level of chaos and division amongst all races, religions, creeds, political ideals until conservatism dramatically 'fails' in both the US and Europe, setting the precedence for the New World Order to finally be globally rationalized.

Now I'd like to believe that even if there's the slightest bit of truth in this, the architecture behind it is just the collective subconscious results of independent rational decisions by our world leaders converging in reluctant agreement, which will probably be how the transition will be explained and described years form now after it's happened, but it sure as hell looks like they're following a script to me.

edit on 16-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I believe it's all still according to plan and Trump was simply an agent of polarization. He's done a damn good job of it so far at least. So many on here support Trump so loyally that good theories tend to get overlooked or dismissed. He does have the proper connections to be in on it. He's been friends with the Clintons for a long time. They attended his wedding and he and his wife attended theirs. He donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2009. The big one though is his connections to the Rothschilds.

Thread About it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I agree with you, it most certainly looks like they are following a script.

I think that the people pulling the strings in the background, plot out more than one plan for implementing their plan. It is interesting seeing how chaotic things have gotten since they went with Plan B (Trump).

We will find out exactly what their plans are after Dec 19th when technically they could switch and give it to Hillary and then the level of chaos would be to such an extreme that when it was all said and done people would barely be able to recognize this country as America, for it will have been destroyed from the inside out.

One theory I heard and thought there may be something to it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah, there is a script all right. It is the script of global capitalism. Governments left or right are merely it's tools. This NWO will not be run by my government or your government or even a melding of various governments into one Global Government as the UN was once hoped to become. It will be a Corporate World Government and the CEO's will run the whole shebang and our only votes will be our dollars.

There are two kinds of capitalists. Out and out and hidden. The hidden capitalist hide behind the curtain of 'public service' like Clinton and others Trump is an out and out capitalist. For the first time I know of the potus is going to be an out and out capitalist. And we can bet that bottom dollar that anything, everything he does will be to promote that NWO or total domination by the International Corporations. Bingo.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think we dodged a bullet but the fight is far from over. I don't think Trump is in on it because of this link: www.bloomberg.com...

But we can't expect Soros to just go away.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

If we look at it from "What is the endgame for the ones that want the NWO?" We could deduce that Trump in all actuality would be a better vehicle for progressing towards the goal. The standard theory to my understanding is that they want world chaos through polarization or the divide and conquer tactic if you will. Create so much divide, so many inconsolable differences amongst the people that they go at each others throats. If you look on a global scale that domino effect has even been started first with brexit and now with America electing what they think is a candidate for the people but has done anything but unite us so far.

Now you would ask yourself why would they want nations going the opposite direction of unifying since this would go against the narrative of the NWO. If you look at it from another perspective, to divide as is going on will create war eventually, global war and civil war. Bring the world to it's knees with enough fighting and the people of nations will beg for a one world government when their own can no longer stop the fighting or has been destroyed in the process.

Ok that's my ramblings as a conspiracy theorist trying to go in the true spirit of the old ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
I think we dodged a bullet but the fight is far from over. I don't think Trump is in on it because of this link: www.bloomberg.com...

But we can't expect Soros to just go away.

I don't really think it's a conscious effort at this point, meaning I don't think the players know that their decisions are meaningless. As TerryMcGuire kind of hinted at, this is happening as a free flowing meme now. Global capitalism as a contagious idea will bring it all to be, at whatever the cost.

edit on 16-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This "new world order" isn't what people think it is. What is it?

American culture.

WE are the NWO. Hell, when there's a McDonalds in China and a Walmart in France -- you know America's cultural influence is reaching critical mass.

Our music, movies, tv shows, fashion and food -- our very culture is viral. Globalization is just one arm of globalization.

The culture is the glue of any "NWO" it is the cornerstone and bedrock upon which a hegemonic world order is formed. This scares the hell out of other super powers like Russia and China.

This is why they try very hard to undermine America. American influence on a deep cultural level is influencing their populations in ways they can't control.

And that, my friends, is what the NWO really is.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Global capitalism as a contagious idea will bring it all to be, at whatever the cost.
And 'bingo' again.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Seems everyone has their own take on what the NWO is. Interesting I want to see more theories. It's always interesting to see how others minds put things together.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I think you hit a homer with that observation Kettu. American culture is Americas biggest export. It has been indoctrinating the world for decades. Yet from my observations it is not general American culture but rather 'pop' culture that is being exported and emulated.

And who is behind 'pop' culture"? The artists? The singers, dancers, actors? Not to my view. It is the capitalist industries of entertainment that filter what we see and hear in the way of the arts. Small artists have next to no venue. Grass roots bands and singers have to struggle within a system that determines artistic quality by one standard alone. That standard is very simple. Will the amount of money invested in an artist or movie or whatever show a return great enough to make the investment turn a profit. If an artist turns a profit for the labels and corporate owners, then rather than looking around for other creative ideas, they invest again in the same artist or sequels to the same movies.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Globalization can happen organically. That is not what we are seeing. This is best described as a coup for profit. But i don't see how the Trump card fits. That is not the MO. The OP never circled back. Was he meant to fail or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
Seems everyone has their own take on what the NWO is. Interesting I want to see more theories. It's always interesting to see how others minds put things together.

Here is kinda how I see it Thoren. Some see 'the powers that be' as individuals. Some see them as groups, some long hidden and evil. Some see them as alien. I see them as adherents to a system of commerce. Those who have been the most successful in that system are the powers.

Even that title, The Powers That Be' I think is a misnomer. Rather I see them as The Powers That ARE. Instead of 'be' which denotes one cohesive organization, the 'are' denotes that the powers are plural. And for me anyway, those powers are all vying for top dog in the capitalist system.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, he's meeting with Kissinger tomorrow...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh yeah, there is a script all right. It is the script of global capitalism. Governments left or right are merely it's tools. This NWO will not be run by my government or your government or even a melding of various governments into one Global Government as the UN was once hoped to become. It will be a Corporate World Government and the CEO's will run the whole shebang and our only votes will be our dollars.

There are two kinds of capitalists. Out and out and hidden. The hidden capitalist hide behind the curtain of 'public service' like Clinton and others Trump is an out and out capitalist. For the first time I know of the potus is going to be an out and out capitalist. And we can bet that bottom dollar that anything, everything he does will be to promote that NWO or total domination by the International Corporations. Bingo.

As a Communist who's strongly opposed to Globalism, I think Trump is the best damn thing that could've happened at this point. If he does manage to bring factories back to the US, the boom will be short-lived and we'll be in a much better position to pull off a successful and PEACEFUL revolution.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Agreed. Usually something original and new gets snapped up by corporate interests and mutated into a highly profitable, exportable and easily digestible package for others.

Oh lord look at me. Sheesh.

It's otherwise known by angry teens as "selling out". lol

One of the issues surrounding the exporting of American culture is the emphasis it places on "things" and the subsequent quality of life people begin to desire.

Suddenly the people overseas working for pennies an hour desire more.

And in a global economy where everyone wants an "American" standard of living, we're going to have to seriously re-work the current paradigm we're using. It's not sustainable. It only leads to perpetual society break downs and endless bubbles that burst.

And the sad thing? The Earth has the resources, manpower, technology, and ability to create awesomeness for all. We're limited though by greed and the very few we've chosen to lead us. So, we as a species wallow in the mud instead of collectively figure out how to harness fusion power, A.I's, automation ect to usher in a true "golden age" of mankind.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I like it. That's one of the ways i've pondered it being also. To be honest it is also a much more likely scenario than a handful of 90 year old men meeting in a dark smokey room plotting together on ruling the world. Your theory reminds me of the speech the business guy gave in the Network movie that i'm sure most Atsers already have seen but will embed anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Those jobs aren't coming back.

Unless Americans want to work for $2 an hour so they can compete with workers in Bangladesh. And you know what? A lot of people would say, "Good, so what. $2 an hour is what the job is worth, even in America".

...because those people are so horribly disillusioned that it wouldn't be THEM working those jobs. Nope, they'd never work in a sweat shop. Never!

That's what makes Trump's proclamations so frustrating to me. People are willingly buying into the lies he sells because they want so badly to believe those factory jobs can come back.

That ship has long, LONG sailed.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Bing!!!!!!!

Consumerism, that s what the NWO is also, teaching developing countries the need to buy goods, even if they don't need them.

The most important impact of the America culture into other cultures is the spread of consumerism. Making the young generations to want anything America, so they can be like Americans.

That's whats all about.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I agree. Globalization can and, if you will, should, happen organically. And you are right that this is not what we are seeing. I see that organic globalization has been usurped by corporate globalization, and that IS the coup for profit. To me the Trump Card is that now, instead of 'undercover' capitalist or 'hidden' capitalists like Clinton, they now have an out and out capitalist as the figurehead for the furthering of their goals. The 'smiley face' of capitalism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join