It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalization Effort And The Trump Card

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
a reply to: Kettu

That's what I thought. There is no solution other than expanding. I've spent a lot of time pondering how it would be sustainable on the current path and came to the conclusion a long time ago that it is not. The population reduction...That's a scary one if implemented in the way that some on this site have said in the past. It could happen organically also once the system reaches the point where it can no longer sustain the demand. Mass die offs from starvation or unavailability of medical care? Of course as history has shown only the poor and the lower middle class of the world would suffer this. I think that would be the "Let them eat cake" moment for the world.

Not always. The black plague was an equal opportunity killer. In fact, it was a big contributor in the end of "serfdom". After so many people were killed in Europe, the remaining labor force was in such high demand that they were able to bargain and leverage for better compensation.

In fact, there are reports of peasants just wandering into noble houses that were abandoned after the entire family died, taking over and assuming the property as their own.

That old saying, "life finds a way" holds true, and with the poor/working class far outnumbering the wealthy...if some major disaster or pandemic happened, I hold out hope that not only the wealthiest would survive!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

If you dig sci-fi you might like the "Red Rising" book series.

Darrow is a Red, a member of the lowest caste in the color-coded society of the future. Like his fellow Reds, he works all day, believing that he and his people are making the surface of Mars livable for future generations.

Yet he spends his life willingly, knowing that his blood and sweat will one day result in a better world for his children.

But Darrow and his kind have been betrayed. Soon he discovers that humanity already reached the surface generations ago. Vast cities and sprawling parks spread across the planet. Darrow—and Reds like him—are nothing more than slaves to a decadent ruling class.

Inspired by a longing for justice, and driven by the memory of lost love, Darrow sacrifices everything to infiltrate the legendary Institute, a proving ground for the dominant Gold caste, where the next generation of humanity's overlords struggle for power. He will be forced to compete for his life and the very future of civilization against the best and most brutal of Society's ruling class. There, he will stop at nothing to bring down his enemies... even if it means he has to become one of them to do so.

Goodreads

The first book sets up the universe/characters and has some elements of Hunger Games mixed with a dystopian Harry Potter type "school" where the elites young go. The story really asks a lot of questions about the nature of humanity and explores a lot of social/ethical issues. One of the better book series I've gone through. A movie wouldn't be able to do it justice, so I'll be pissed if they make one (it seems likely slated to become one soon though).

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Kettu

Oh. That's right...we're lead by the least among us (the 1%) and the least visionary.

Currently voted in by the "Home Sweet Homers".

They are clueless to the man they voted for.

Member Berries, same concept:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I guess Trump wants to open that up to commerce as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If you dig sci-fi you might like the "Red Rising" book series.

Darrow is a Red, a member of the lowest caste in the color-coded society of the future. Like his fellow Reds, he works all day, believing that he and his people are making the surface of Mars livable for future generations.

Yet he spends his life willingly, knowing that his blood and sweat will one day result in a better world for his children.

But Darrow and his kind have been betrayed. Soon he discovers that humanity already reached the surface generations ago. Vast cities and sprawling parks spread across the planet. Darrow—and Reds like him—are nothing more than slaves to a decadent ruling class.

Inspired by a longing for justice, and driven by the memory of lost love, Darrow sacrifices everything to infiltrate the legendary Institute, a proving ground for the dominant Gold caste, where the next generation of humanity's overlords struggle for power. He will be forced to compete for his life and the very future of civilization against the best and most brutal of Society's ruling class. There, he will stop at nothing to bring down his enemies... even if it means he has to become one of them to do so.

Goodreads

The first book sets up the universe/characters and has some elements of Hunger Games mixed with a dystopian Harry Potter type "school" where the elites young go. The story really asks a lot of questions about the nature of humanity and explores a lot of social/ethical issues. One of the better book series I've gone through. A movie wouldn't be able to do it justice, so I'll be pissed if they make one (it seems likely slated to become one soon though).

Thanks for the info on the book, definitely heading to the library to see if they have it. I really can't get enough sci-fi and hollywood has really been lacking in that department for awhile now.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Agreed! And there's so much out there that it's hard to find good, new sci-fi! It does exist though! Currently going through "Omega Force" series of books.

I'll probably cycle back through the Foundation series soon, this time do them in chronological order, not in release order.

Those books (Foundation) do an interesting job exploring what expanding humanity (globalism in a sense) looks like over time. How humanity goes through stages of expansion and influence. The fall of a galactic empire and the reasons for its fall.

I think a NWO on Earth with over 7 billion people is doomed to turn into some kind of dystopia if we're not careful...
edit on 17-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't know. I can't see Trump being their plan in the world right now. I will point out that since the first gop debate he was placed front and center. Maybe for ratings being he was the most famous out of the bunch.
He's a polarizing figure to say the least and his mouth is such a loose cannon it flies in the face of their MO. GWB was always on vacation so no problem with him, Bill was a softer smooth spoken charmer so easy for him to follow the story. Obama is the king of the teleprompter and was obviously groomed for the position.
Trumps own people couldn't even get him to practice for the presidential debates or keep him off Twitter. I mean if his own team has no sway over him, forget it.
The way he spoke of the Bush family in the debates and the way he speaks of the Clinton's and Obama being a terrible president, I mean, in the political world you're not allowed to be that truthful.
At this moment in time, to me, it's crazytalk to see him as the next puzzle piece to the nwo.
I guess that's why we theorize everything, though.
edit on 17-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

That is the beauty of ATS. You can theorize anything that comes of your own thoughts and (given adequate writing skills) craft it into a wonderful conspiracy theory and place it on ATS for others to scrutinize or add to. Even if proven to be untrue they are entertaining and fun.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Theory: You have to break some eggs to make an omelet.

Trump is the egg-cracker. Sometimes you have to burn something down before you can rebuild it. Perhaps things will go so horribly bad that the people will beg, cry, and plead for a NWO?

He could unintentionally lead to total ruin in the USA so that the entire system can be rebuilt. If so, I highly doubt he's even aware of the plan he's supposed to play. Just let him loose. Plausible denaiablity that way without the fingerprints of the globalists on him.

"Well if we intentionally tank the USA, they'll know it was us!"

"Good point, what if we just allow a guy that will tank the USA without us having to direct or intervene?"

"Genius!"

Dunno, just throwing ideas out.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Oh. That's right...we're lead by the least among us (the 1%) and the least visionary.

Currently voted in by the "Home Sweet Homers".

They are clueless to the man they voted for.

Member Berries, same concept:

Ugh! I don't think I have a nostalgic bone in my body.

I'm more of a "one foot in front of the other" - - keep moving forward, keep learning, try new ideas - - - stagnation is the same as dead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join