It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This video shows some real out of control actions. With a person being beat for voting for Donald Trump, and race seems to be an issue. SAD

The music is terrible and I hope this doesn't occur again and there is no revenge take against any on else.

The clip shows the thugs repeatedly screaming, “you voted Donald Trump” as they assault the victim from every angle while others steal his belongings.

“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”

Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.”

A second video of the incident which is dubbed with the “F**k Donald Trump” song, a phrase now being chanted by “protesters” across the country, shows one of the attackers driving away in the man’s vehicle while his hand is still stuck in the window as the car drags him down the street.

“The scene is frankly reminiscent of a lynching,” remarks Chris Menahan.

It is not even clear if the victim was a Trump supporter. Presumably, the mob used that as an excuse to beat and rob him.

YouTube quickly deleted the video, but it has been mirrored on numerous different websites.

If the roles had been reversed, and Trump supporters had been caught on tape viciously beating a black Hillary voter, this would be a national news story right now.

As it is, you won’t see this on CNN any time soon.

vid.me...

www.infowars.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: Wrong button wasn't done

edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: title spacing

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That could be video of any black people beating any white person as no words can be heard because some bloody awful loud music is superimposed over the top of the whole video.

I'm calling BS.

EDIT: Just watched the video on infowars and it doesn't have that bloody awful music and yes, people can be heard shouting "You voted Trump". I will say, however, that we don't know that is the reason for the beating, they could have just been yelling it for their own amusement while they beat him for other reasons.

Either way, one thing I will agree on is a beating is not necessary in any circumstance, regardless of reason and I do find the video shocking in that sense.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What is your objective with this post other than to garner faux outrage?

This is baiting. Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.....

You didn't even add your own opinion, just a link to Alex Jones' ridiculous world of hyperbole. This guy has sold end of the world goods every year since saying it would end in 2000 hahahaha, then 2012....

I think it's terrible and the people doing it are racist idiots. But racism exists. Pointing at it and saying it exists doesn't solve anything, we need to find the source of this belief and squash it. Let these people be taken off the streets and live the remainder of their lives in isolation. Simples. If they hate others that much, give them themselves for eternity.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If Obama had a son.... would he look like them too?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

faux outrage?

Really?
You don't find this activity outrageous?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

If Obama had a son.... would he look like them too?

wow
you wont get an honest answer for that question

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I hit the wrong button, I added my comments.

Information is power. even if it is hard to watch.

I think it's terrible and the people doing it are racist idiots. But racism exists. Pointing at it and saying it exists doesn't solve anything, we need to find the source of this belief and squash it. Let these people be taken off the streets and live the remainder of their lives in isolation. Simples. If they hate others that much, give them themselves for eternity.

Agree with everything you wrote.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I find it extreme and troublesome. Outrage gets you nowhere, especially over a keyboard, so I stand by my faux-outrage comment. Given an hour most people will forget they even read this.

Do you disagree?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The people shown in the video should be locked up for life for the attack.

I have no idea if it has anything to do with voting or Trump. They dubbed a song over the video we do not even know what was said at the scene.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: butcherguy

I find it extreme and troublesome. Outrage gets you nowhere, especially over a keyboard, so I stand by my faux-outrage comment. Given an hour most people will forget they even read this.

Do you disagree?

I do. I worry that a friend might be accosted by a group like that and be injured or killed.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The people shown in the video should be locked up for life for the attack.

They should serve the same sentence as any other assault charge would bring with the caveat of serving community service help people of all colors with projects that require team work. I would hope this would take the spring put of the charged step.

I have no idea if it has anything to do with voting or Trump. They dubbed a song over the video we do not even know what was said at the scene.

I read the story and the description is there.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
STRONGER TOGETHER!!

Yea, gangs tend to be like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't know if the story is a lie.

The video is dubbed over with a song. If there is a video that has audio of what was said then that would be evidence of the reason.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A horrific sight. I wonder where they got the idea that Trump supporters are evil and deserving of a beating?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I don't know if the story is a lie.

The video is dubbed over with a song. If there is a video that has audio of what was said then that would be evidence of the reason.

Go to the infowars link, the video there doesn't have that godawful music and you can hear what they are saying.

It doesn't, however, prove that the beating was related to him being a Trump supporter. For all we know they were just yelling that for their own amusement while they beat him for other reasons.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you watch the video at infowars, the video is not dubbed and you can hear the Donald Trump voter comments being said as the man is beaten.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't think the blacks understand that a lot of people have been waiting a while to take out the trash. So keep it up and give us this excuse we're waiting for, see how that goes for you.
edit on 10-11-2016 by BigTownSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'm going to posit that anyone who would beat a Trump voter for voting Trump would beat pretty much anyone for any reason they came up with. This is who and what they were and are.

What disturbs me are the politicians, activists and media who know there are such people out there but have knowingly and deliberately lit the fire under them and given them cover.

Even more disturbing is that no one is standing up publicly to say this violence is unacceptable and counter-productive, much less showing them a better way.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

That could be video of any black people beating any white person as no words can be heard because some bloody awful loud music is superimposed over the top of the whole video.

I'm calling BS.

EDIT: Just watched the video on infowars and it doesn't have that bloody awful music and yes, people can be heard shouting "You voted Trump". I will say, however, that we don't know that is the reason for the beating, they could have just been yelling it for their own amusement while they beat him for other reasons.

Either way, one thing I will agree on is a beating is not necessary in any circumstance, regardless of reason and I do find the video shocking in that sense.

Um, yeah sure. Except we have numerous previous examples of people being physically assaulted for supporting Trump, as well as several live news feeds of anti-Trump mobs causing violence and destroying and breaking laws. You might want to pull your head out of your you know what....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As per Your Question, gee I also wonder...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join