It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is why we need to carry guns!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

As long as your willing to use it, and are willing to deal with the repercussions.

It's a shame things can go so terrible, I hope the people in the video get to serve some time for their little beat down.
edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ooops... wrong thread somehow.
edit on 10-11-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Damn. Multiple felonies in that clip. Truly sad.

These barbarians are only going to rile up sympathizers for those long marginalized white hate groups.

Which would just ensuring endless back & forth etc this kind of stuff. Perpetual Social Group Warfare (SGW).

Perhaps the biggest pity is that we probably wont be seeing another black president for a long long time. By this I mean they got 8 years of a black president, AT LAST, and this is what they do. Same goes with the various likeminded SJW groups. You give them what they want and then they up the stakes in response.

Group solidarity = tribalism = racism. And none are more 'tribalist' in philosophy than todays "liberals", in our nations history.
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It honestly hurt to watch that video. But what really bothered me were all the cars that drove by and didn't even slow down. What the hell is wrong with people today?

The beating was horrible and goes to point out what is happening with the breakdown of America. People can't disagree anymore. If you don't agree with me, then I will attack you.

But when did people stop caring? When did people come to the point that they just drive by that like nothing is happening?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

"commit 3 violent crimes and face a firing squad" law.

That is a policy I can get behind 100%. But it needs to be public also, or at least broadcast on public tv. Violent criminals need to see where their actions will lead them. But we are going to have to fine print it all. I would hate to execute people who simply get in bar brawls or neighbor to neighbor feuds. It has to be violent crimes of intent to victimize and/or steal property. Just like this one, and especially if it involves picking a victim due to race, religion, political affiliation and so on.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 11/11/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I stand by what I posted

think the big O will use the same bs logic used in the past to describe that incident?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just more of that tolerant left liberal viewpoint.

These animals should be killed, including the ones watching and cheering.
edit on 11-11-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
seriously i cant take sides anymore. if a Trump supporter acts against a Clinton supporter in some violent manner than it shows passion an or anger in that person, such andger or passion can only be instigated by the leader of that party, for example if Trump dint have such views on racism than blacks would have such anger and distrust toward that party. vise versa

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aspen1372

for example if Trump dint have such views on racism than blacks would have such anger and distrust toward that party. vise versa

Do you have a source for the Trump racism?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

well to be honest now that the election is over and Trump basicllyt said that all the racist remarks and extreme views were just to get followers and to get votes so i can calm down now lol

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aspen1372

What were the extreme racist remarks he made while running?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join