It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The end result of the politics of victimhood and division.
Not acceptable in any way.
Horrible, I have no words for the disgust I feel.

It's just beginning. This election didn't bring us together, infact just the opposite.

The gloating and namecalling is unprecedented from anything I've ever seen on ATS.

The beast has been released and he's hungry for blood and wants revenge!

Have an nice day...

edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is that Danney Williams?!?!?!

Just kidding.

Should we start that rumour? f*ckit, im bored.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

think about where we were 10 years ago and then look at where we are now. We regressed. We didn't do it alone. There was plenty of help. Almost "engineered" help. the way the media portrays things is set up to automatically get us divided. It's us or them, always. Black/white, rich/poor, democrat/republican. Sure a few folks throw some lip service around, but in the end, they want it just as it is, if not worse. And other than a means of control, I have no clue as to why.

Unless, they are scared to death that if we all got together, and realized how bad we were all being played, we might all step up to the door and ask to speak to the one$ in charge.

And all that will take is a leader with some charisma and a microphone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't know how valid that video is but as somebody who's definitely more ideologically liberal than right wing I have to say I'm utterly disgusted with the left of late.

It started with Brexit and their vocal authoritarian endorsing of methods to try to repeal what was a democratic decision and now just watching them spaz out over Trump; it's sickening and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And all that will take is a leader with some charisma and a microphone.

It's way past now. The overpowering hatred of Obama and Clinton that we have witnessed on ATS, has been used to create a force for evil and revenge. We now have a scapgoat to focus on and blame all the evils of our society on. Instead of looking at the real offenders the overlord elite, now it's the BLM, SJW, libs. Trump was brilliant in setting the stage for what is about to reveal itself very soon.

The charismatic leader with the microphone will not bring us together but fan the flames of hatred, and rally his forces for the New World Order.
History in the making and we get to participate.

Now we get to chose sides.....IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's way past now. The overpowering hatred of Obama and Clinton that we have witnessed on ATS, has been used to create a force for evil and revenge. We now have a scapgoat to focus on and blame all the evils of our society on. Instead of looking at the real offenders the overlord elite, now it's the BLM, SJW, libs. Trump was brilliant in setting the stage for what is about to reveal itself very soon.

The charismatic leader with the microphone will not bring us together but fan the flames of hatred, and rally his forces for the New World Order.

Do you think in the last 3 years we were coming together? You got to be kidding me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Do you think in the last 3 years we were coming together? You got to be kidding me.

Sorry friend, I never said that. If I did please show me...

I guess we know what side you have chosen, however....good coice!!!

Now the training begins....ready?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry, I must have misunderstood that last sentence.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just remember, we also have the choice to not cave into the will of the MSM. We can unplug and try that age old idea of thinking for ourselves.

ETA: Oh, and I wasn't referencing Trump as the charismatic leader with the mic. That guy has yet to be found or seen. But I do believe he/she exists.
edit on 10-11-2016 by network dude because: clarified statement

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It makes fun of the fact that Trump said he'd date his own daughter.

Thought that was self evident? Didn't realise the joke went over so many people's heads.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The overpowering hatred Obama and Clinton

some of his best work
My Little Horn

fan the flames of hatred, and rally his forces for the New World Order.

Our New World Order

History in the making and we get to participate

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here's another joke that shouldn't be too hard to figure out...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like typical liberals, their thugs get thugging and their snowflakes cheer them on.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Looks like typical liberals, their thugs get thugging and their snowflakes cheer them on.

And I thought the last eight years was supposed to bring us closer together. Middle east is a mess, our country is a mess, nothing got done with NAFTA. Looks like the Honey do list got left on the frig in the White House. Trump will find it and get those "Chores" marked off.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well your blood thirsty beast will have to settle for licking it's own blood from it's wounds because it's an impotent beast without claws or fangs.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Well your blood thirsty beast will have to settle for licking it's own blood from it's wounds because it's an impotent beast without claws or fangs.

What beast might that be? What do you think I meant with that little piece of brilliance?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What does this mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Posturing and trying to promote and encourage a violent uprising.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Grimpachi

The people shown in the video should be locked up for life for the attack.

They should serve the same sentence as any other assault charge would bring with the caveat of serving community service help people of all colors with projects that require team work. I would hope this would take the spring put of the charged step.

I have no idea if it has anything to do with voting or Trump. They dubbed a song over the video we do not even know what was said at the scene.

I read the story and the description is there.

No this crime warrants an additional charge, political intimidation.

Maybe even hate crimes charges too.
It's an especially vicious crime we witnessed here.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Posturing and trying to promote and encourage a violent uprising.

Be very careful what you wish for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join