It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I want to quit everything

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Peeple

There is just not excuse for eating beef everyday

Maybe you don't eat enough beef....eat meat 3-4 times a week, everything will then get better

This kind of thinking is exactly what's destroying the Earth. I suggest you watch Cowspiracy.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, I cant relate to most people anymore. I do so on the surface, but its been so long since I connected with anyone. Only my wife and handful of real friends...

They are all so confused and lost. I cant even meet them where they are at anymore. Not the smartest, not the most noble, not the wild ones.

I see them in a cage, a cave, and I dont want to go back in. I dont even make eye contact with people anymore. Its pointless. They either fear and get angry or fear and lose faith.

I am alone in a world full of people. I am happy but the cost is never to share it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

You eat your veggies and I'll eat my eat, by the way fracking and the combustion engine do a lot more damage than some cows methane. Get real...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Try to learn woodcarving, doing something nice with effort gives you a good feeling when you are done.

Yes, woodcarving, for me, takes me to another place, or a 'reset' if you will.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You eat your veggies and I'll eat my eat, by the way fracking and the combustion engine do a lot more damage than some cows methane. Get real...

Start practicing the denial of ignorance and educate yourself on the environmental impact of the meat and dairy industry.

Putting aside the environmental aspect, why anyone would want to eat torture anyway is beyond me. Do you have or have ever had a pet? Why is there a disconnect between dogs/cats and cows, pigs, chickens, etc? Aren't they all wonderfully amazing creatures? why do we love some and abuse and slaughter the others? Most of us live in a world of abundance. We don't have to consume animals. It also can be done cheaply, there are plenty of YouTube vids and blogs demonstrating this.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all. I truly hope you will find the time to look into what you consume and where it comes from... how it's production affects the animals as well as the environment, not to mention the health risks of consuming meat/dairy/eggs on a regular basis. The science is out there if you want to find it. Just don't expect it to be spoon fed to you by the MSM they are bought off by the meat and dairy lobby.

Even the WHO has said that meat is a probable carcinogen. Link here

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

LOL, keep believing what you want - a bit of meat never hurt anybody...

Some days I'd like to see everything burn to the ground so the Earth can reclaim the land and heal for all the horrible things humans have done

You also said this - why do you hate humanity so much? There are self destruct options you can take

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting!!

I get in trouble on this thread, so I'll just leave it at that....

Interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join