It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I want to quit everything

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The world just is so annoying. People seriously are bothering me like hell. Wtf? You don't know them really but they send me emails "I'm worried about you, didn't hear anything from you this week..." Maybe that's on purpose.
I wish I could just stop. Disappear and that's it.
but where to, right? Then it would be a different place, same problems.

I don't know if you are into woo, I totally love it. UFOs, paranormal, mind stuff like telepathy... but even that p1sses me off lately. It's just not going anywhere.
Nothing is going anywhere. Just the same old same old. I wish there would be a serious discussion, some real research, but it's like everybody is just jealously watching over their tiny bits, they find to be the truth and fighting and bickering and ... urch

Then the environment and the world in general, I am just sooooooo done with it. Boom! Bye world. But that doesn't happen and never will and it's again okay but not great.
All is okay but never great. Maybe I got Aspergers?

The other day there was this girl in the underground station everybody was pushing her, she didn't move just smiled at every elbow that hit her. Is that what unconditional happiness looks like? Because my thought was: wow she's stupid.
There is nothing wrong with me, I just wish everything would just stop. Go away, be better, have some meaning... I don't even know what to wish. I think the world is wrong not me.

There is just not excuse for eating beef everyday, drive every two meters with your big suv, burning oil and coal, being an ass because it is "funny", making having as much sex as you can your life goal, in general being a selfish brat,... why is that still happening? Or am I wrong and the world just meant to be like that?

edit on 5-11-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Try to learn woodcarving, doing something nice with effort gives you a good feeling when you are done.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Sounds like an utterly useless waste of time. What do you think I'm doing all day? Do you really think if this lame advice could fix anything I would need you to give it to me?
It's not about being depressed or bored, it's about lack of global progress.

(post by Indigent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Look up primitive technology on YouTube. Go do that

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Oh please I can do much better than woodcarving.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

(post by Peeple removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Or am I wrong and the world just meant to be like that?

Depends how you look at it , if you look for the bad you will see the bad , look past that and search out the positive whether it's in people or nature , the World is an amazing place and some of its people are pretty amazing too.

You have the power to make the difference , don't let the bastards grind you down.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Your OP sums up EXACTLY how I've been feeling lately. I have no answers but I feel like it's a small comfort to know someone else feels the same. Some days I'd like to see everything burn to the ground so the Earth can reclaim the land and heal for all the horrible things humans have done. Most people won't understand this and will think something is wrong with how I think. Well, I think this fake facade is ridiculous and this play people are acting out everyday... enslaved little consumers. With the holidays coming it's even worse. I want to magically disappear too.
edit on 5-11-2016 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Stop caring so much pansy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"stuck" and full of angst aren't you.

Hit that wall hard did ya?

Get over yourself and for the record no one likes a whiner. It's annoying. If you like "the woo" as much as you professed go do some and take your mind on to bigger things. Surely there are some places within a days drive to go work over. Quit being a fence-sitter.

You don't like the world as it is, then get off yer smarmy butt and be part of the solution. You can't toss a empty beer without hitting a non-profit org that needs volunteers. Lots of environmental ones out there.

Complaining because people in your life care enough about you to check in?
SMH

Suck it up buttercup cause life gets no do-overs and you're killing time sniveling.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"the power to make a difference" wouldn't that be nice? Then you have this cool little project it gains some attention, but it never changes anything really. Those you would have to reach and activate keep woodcarving in front of their mirrors, pretending it's all good.
Unfortunately the only thing that would make a difference is to get everybody on board and it's... futile. Frustrating and sad.
The Koch brothers won mate.

a reply to: SilverStarGazer

I hear you, really good to know someone feels the same

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Like: after the game is before the game?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You are just one of countless millions on this earth. Always wanting to be entertained, drip fed and for everything to revolve around you.

How about you go out do some research?
How about you worry about your own actions and not some random stood at a station.
Did you have any impact on that situation, no you just observed and that's is all you will ever do.
So full of opinions but never will you offer a spark of original thought or action.

You are just one of the many soul sucking leeches that infest this world that unleash their bile when all is not going how they think it should go.

I am sorry to break this to you but you do not have enough mass for the world to revolve around you.
Take your greyness and let it twist up your own gut while others discover that we are here for just a short time.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pretty much everyone hits the wall.
it sux

Then you move on an do what you can. Everything I said to you I've said to myself. There is never going to be a consensus where humanity shapes up and flies right. We blow at it. All you can do if find something you are passionate about and make your little corner of the world better, or at least not as crappy.

The girl in the tube platform?
You saw bravery in action. She refused to let physically rude people affect her. Repeatedly. She refused to let their BS drag her down an change "her day".

Call her a dumb sheeple if you want, but what she did is HARD. And brave in the face of mass negativity. A tiny thing maybe to you but you couldn't do it. Didn't do it. While her smile pissed you off, you don't know who else was watching and it changed their day. Maybe someones kid didn't get a smack that night cause her smile changed that kid's mothers day. Maybe someone was more considerate in dealing with a grocery clerk later that day....you get the point.

If nothing else her keeping "her happy" was significant enough YOU noticed and made a post including it.

Time to get your undies out of that bunch and work on your own "happy".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But if you could go back into the matrix, would you want to?

A little more awareness is a certain kind of Hell. --Chris Rock (paraphrased)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I feel the same. Everyone needs to die as they know deep down inside themselves, isn't happiness. Every acts it but no one really feels it.

I wonder if 5+ years of watching happy commercials, forced everyone to "feel" and "be" as happy as those portrayed on tv.
I really doubt anyone is happy for anything right now. Too much drama and hate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Your problem is that you became selfish. No offense. Instead of trying to gratifying yourself, help other people in need.

Service is your remedy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join