It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I want to quit everything

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

There you go. Buck up, champ.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do I need to die just yet, I would be hacked off if I did.
I have my own creative goals, they will satisfy no one else but me.

By the time you have finished whining and sneering at how others have accepted to live their lives yours will be over.
Are you in a position where you can make or create a change, will you ever be?

No? Then move on.

We all have a voice that a few will listen to. A few have a big voice that a lot will listen to but do you?

No? Then move on.

All that I see in your post are lips flapping in the breeze.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
This post and the reason you made it gives me the impression you are a bit depressive. I´m not judging you, nor do I want to give medical advice, but listen to me please. You´ve lost the ability to enjoy the arbitrary things in live and on a sidenote, you insulted millions of people who´re taking pride in what they do and accomplish.

So I ask, what do you do all day? Do you have a job? Are you happy and proud with what you do? If not, time for a change. If people (your friends) take the time and thought to ask if you are okay, that can have a reason. Maybe they are overreactive. But are they really? Or do you give them a reason? I don´t know. How about thinking a second that you somehow still managed to get someone to care about you, despite how you act now, here. Be happy someone is caring for your mental state. It´s called love, time to give some back so pull your spine straight and wash your eyes so you can live again.

And maybe take some time off from the computer all together. Find new hobbies. For example, go out and build yourself a bow. and the arrows. get some feathers and then master your selfmade bow. What it´s good for? Your soul. Don´t go to youtube and watch videos how to do it, just do it. You´ll be surprised.
edit on 5-11-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with me, I just wish everything would just stop. Go away, be better, have some meaning... I don't even know what to wish. I think the world is wrong not me.

Same feeling over here... I wish yes I truly I had the answer. I'm a happy guy that has all he could ever wish for. But at the same time I feel this world collapsing. It's like nothing makes sense. I a way I still believe all people are good on the inside. But for how long ? It's like this world is upside down..

The other day there was this girl in the underground station everybody was pushing her, she didn't move just smiled at every elbow that hit her. Is that what unconditional happiness looks like? Because my thought was: wow she's stupid.

... makes me sad. I would probably thougth the same. Most people are just conditioned by the media to accept violence as an adequate response for almost everything. It shouldn't be like that... time for a change.. hope a change will come soon. Stay strong !

edit on 1152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 1152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
# global progress. Just worry about yourself and ignore everything else that does not involve your community directly. You wont feel this way if you just turn away from all the screens that are delivering you the stuff that is making you miserable.

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a manners violation)
(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There is just not excuse for eating beef everyday

Maybe you don't eat enough beef....eat meat 3-4 times a week, everything will then get better

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

Some days I'd like to see everything burn to the ground so the Earth can reclaim the land and heal for all the horrible things humans have done

Why should the whole earth burn for the acts of a few selfish ones?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Try hypnotism.

Even if you are #en miserable you will be happy about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Smash it into tiny pieces and throw away what you don't need, take the fragments you like and reassamble a new personality, life, meaning and all that.

Ein Urbegriff, erhaben wie die Gottheit, unerklärlich wie das Leben, undefinierbar und zwecklos.
Man kann auch mit Müllabfällen schreien, und das tat ich, indem ich sie zusammenleimte und -nagelte. Ich nannte es Merz, es war aber mein Gebet über den siegreichen Ausgang des Krieges, denn noch einmal hatte der Frieden wieder gesiegt. Kaputt war sowieso alles, und es galt aus den Scherben Neues zu bauen. Das aber ist Merz.

Kurt Schwitters

Don't give up!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you. (Most of) You guys are awesome! Thanks! Rock on and such!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I recommend just taking a break from all this conspiracy stuff.
Clear your head with something productive. What exactly? Totally up to you,man.
I can empathize that you feel the "revelations" aren't coming fast enough,but that in it of itself is arbitrary and entirely selfish.

What would you even do with that kind of information?
Store it in your mind as a fun fact...? "Oh neat,Aliens are real!" or "oooh telepathy is possible" And then move on to the next undisclosed topic that...just...isn't progressing fast enough in terms of the available factual info. The human race is still making baby steps in our knowledge of the universe,you gotta be real careful what you wish for...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lol @ all the self righteous people who responded to the OP. Art better than thou huh?

Talk about being selfish..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That was brilliant!

I 'battle' Major Depression (treatment resistant form, no less) myself, so I really 'get' everything that blogger was saying...

...I have to say, that blog entry actually 'amused' me - something not easy to achieve these days

Thanks for posting the link!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It seems to be on hold for some reason (woo).

Remember, TEOT loves you! :kisses:

But there are times when the same subject gets kind of boring (like eating Ramen everyday).

Relax! Lighten up! Let some random Canadian give you electronic kisses! lol!!!

One way or another, the future will be here (next year is my best guesstimate). Till then, be cool, and let us that love you give you our love!

Love,

-TEOT

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

edit on 11/6/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: /rant

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I don't know who or what you're talking about, but if you cant judge someone based on illegal hacked microphones.

Something I've always noticed about you is that you appear to be all over the place. Your typing style and perhaps your thinking style appears to be somewhat chaotic. It may do you some good to sort out your thoughts and beliefs in a nice tidy, orderly, linear fashion.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

Some days I'd like to see everything burn to the ground so the Earth can reclaim the land and heal for all the horrible things humans have done

Why should the whole earth burn for the acts of a few selfish ones?

Because humans will just ruin it again. Greed is part of human nature... like it or not it cannot be denied.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join