It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine: Hillary Is DANGEROUS! WAKE UP!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Nope, just don't care for her scare mongering views, almost a female Alex Jones light..I have no doubt she is a smart tough cookie though.
She is just a talking head on TV now, who is she defending at this point?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If you, or anyone else in this thread, can't articulate what this lady is on about, I see no reason to watch her video.

We don't want to influence you in anyway.

You need to make your own decision about it.

You need to personally invest in something, otherwise feeding time is in 2 hrs, if you want to wait.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You can't articulate her point of view or any of the FACTS that she's presenting in this 30 minute video, because you don't want to influence me? Bwaahahahah!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you don't want to watch the video, that's fine, why comment?
You want someone to spoon feed you the information instead of seeing it directly. Why?
You want to oppose the thread but how can you without seeing the information being presented?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You can't articulate her point of view or any of the FACTS that she's presenting in this 30 minute video, because you don't want to influence me? Bwaahahahah!

She articulates her views just fine, no need for me to explain them to you, unless.....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It's the OP's job, something that's supposed to be done in the OP.

We're now 4 pages into this thread and still, no one has articulated what the video is about, or this this woman's point of view.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This is your only post in this thread. Why are you commenting?

Have you watched the video? Can list some basic points that she makes in the video, for discussion? What is she saying that's so unique, that would make me want to listen to her? Or, is she just repeating Fox news talking points, that we've all heard a thousand times, and that's why no one is talking about the FACTS that she's presenting in her video?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Lets just say I'm late to the party.

Yes, I have watched the video.

I doubt anything in it is of any interest to you. Unless, as previously stated, your worried of being swayed.

Going to answer my questions now or continue to defend your position of ignorance?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Going to answer my questions now or continue to defend your position of ignorance?

You haven't answer my question yet: "Can you list some basic points that she makes in the video? What is she saying that's so unique, that would make me want to listen to her?"
edit on 18-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I will not, dig your own information up sir.

I answered your second question.

Still haven't watched it?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So, the video contains nothing new, then. Just the same old Fox News talking points. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If that's how you perceive it, fine. You just let someone else do your thinking for you, be proud.

You could have avoided all this back and fourth by just watching the video. Even easier, admitted your bias against Pirro and moved on.

Optimally, you could have watched the video and picked it apart based upon it's content.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

you're pointlessness and lack of character becomes you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

This thread's pointlessness and lack of character is unbecoming to ATS. 4 pages in, and still no one has discussed the content of the video, cited Judge Jeanine's words or point of view even once!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This thread's pointlessness and lack of character is unbecoming to ATS. 4 pages in, and still no one has discussed the content of the video, cited Judge Jeanine's words or point of view even once!

Do you always try making our insults towards one another a Contest? A bit childish don't you think?

4 pages in and you still stubbornly refuse to watch the Video presented on here, and why? Pride? There are lots of parades if that's what you want, however, i think you're nothing more than a big f'ing cop out.

Try contributing to my threads rather than attacking them, you might just learn something.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yet another off topic post, failing to address the content of the video, the subject of this thread.

Can you list one or two of the points addressed by this woman in her 30 minute video, points that may have especially impressed you, that you would want people to particularly pay attention to?
edit on 19-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

When starting a thread, isn't ATS T&C's to post something about the content of the video one is posting for discussion, besides, "She tells like it is." in the OP, so you know, so that there's something to discuss?

Pick a couple of things that she brings up in her 30 min talk, that rings true for you, for discussion.

3 pages into this thread, and still no one is discussing the content of the video or quoting what FACTS this lady has put forth.

I am glad I saw this. I am here to help you. OK, there is this thing, it's called the "alert" button. It's used to "alert" the moderators of a problem. If you see a problem and you would like it fixed, crying like a bitch isn't the way to solve it, clicking the alert button is. That way, you can let the moderators know of a potential breach of the T&C so they can fix it.

Now, on a thread where a video is the key component of the thread, watching the video is usually a good idea. If you don't watch the video, but instead spend lots of time blubbering and crying about nobody telling you what's in the video, you might not have the intellectual capacity to converse in that thread. I'd suggest finding another, easier to comprehend idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, you don't have anything to discuss about the video either?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You hold tight lil buddy. There's got to be someone who will tell you what to think in these forums somewhere.

It may take a little longer than the runtime of the video however so keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There's got to be someone who will tell you what to think in these forums somewhere.

A summery of the talking points of the video, even just one or two valid talking points. would be nice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join