It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine: Hillary Is DANGEROUS! WAKE UP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Kapusta
Pirro is a scumbag agenda pushing worthless bag of consciousness.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle.

And No! I'm not a Hillary supporter!

Cool, now would you like to refute anything she said so we can have a worthwhile discussion?

I was making a general stament with reguard to her past antics. I happen to agree with what she said about killary in this particular video.

But as far as her past bs i don't agree with .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

i'd commit a felony if she were going to be my judge!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

They've got little to go on and the Clinton camp is going mad because nothing they do effects Trump or sways people away from him.

here's to Truth

Very true.

The more the Clinton camp pushes against Trump, the more corruption on the Clinton camp is exposing on themselves.

That is the main reasons why so many Americans are voting for Trump, because they are sick and tired of the lawlessness in our government and little to no accountability for We The People.

The government is supposed to be held accountable for their action just as We The People are.

No one is supposed to be above the laws of our land.

However our government Democrats and Republicans are so corrupt in Washington with black mail, back room deals, special interests, bribery, corporate donations for special favors, and on and on, that our government has lost it's way for serving We The People.

I believe the Republican party is finish even if Trump wins.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! Corruption is ripe with the ranks of Elite Establishment and the People have had enough. This Election year will be the most Important as everything that takes place in the future is riding on this one.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'm not going to watch a Faux News host's propaganda show. If you have a list of "FACTS" that you'd like to discuss, list them. I'm not doing the OP's homework, watch their video, note falsehoods or facts and them bring back here for discussion.

That's the OP's job. Not mine!

So, it's the old fingers in the ears and la la la la la!!!! I can't hear you!!! defence, is it?

And you have as much responsibility to disprove an Op as they do to prove it, with that said, you must watch the vid, not deflect.

edit on 10 17 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's not going to happen .. These guys thread jump like hit and run bandits lol.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

nm

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Does the woman in the video still actually hear cases?

If not, can we stop calling her judge yet? If shes endorsing Trump, then clearly she has all the judgement and intellectual capacity of a baked vanilla cheesecake. Not that shes wrong about Hilary, but good GOD this woman is an awful right wing harpy.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If you, or anyone else in this thread, can't articulate what this lady is on about, I see no reason to watch her video.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If you, or anyone else in this thread, can't articulate what this lady is on about, I see no reason to watch her video.

then it kind of begs the question, why the hell are you in this thread?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I don't need Jeanine to tell me that.

HRC represents a clear and present danger to every man woman and child in this country, and around the world.

A person that is seeking power, and using ANY means necessary to take it.

That's not a world leader ANY of us wants to have.

no? then who elected all those previous presidents, which happen to be just like her?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword yeah we can tell by the media favoritism that Trump is pulling the strings,,,,?....wake up

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Perhaps she doesn't DRINK enough?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hey, now listen.

When I put my rum glass down for the last time, I will no longer be a drinker. I just want to know when the woman in the video will stop being called a judge, assuming she no longer hears cases, because if she has put her little wooden hammer away, calling her a judge is like calling a turd a cheeseburger.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: windword yeah we can tell by the media favoritism that Trump is pulling the strings,,,,?....wake up

wake up?....the republicans are getting exactly what they deserve, they elected this pompous ass to head their party. I wish the media would dive more into his financial dealings, since that is all we have to go on with this perverted creep. at least Romney seemed like a respectful and decent man, not the clueless, egotist, clown, that is trump.

by the way, since bill clinton is always in the news, maybe you republicans can explain why melena (trump's wife) would have a Slovenian communist-party father, and there is not one word about that......MUST BE THAT LIBERAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The mere sound of her voice and mannerisms makes my skin crawl, she on occasion says something relevant.
In this case nothing we don't know already. And with all that, Trump still not a good choice..he is truly very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hey, now listen.

When I put my rum glass down for the last time, I will no longer be a drinker. I just want to know when the woman in the video will stop being called a judge, assuming she no longer hears cases, because if she has put her little wooden hammer away, calling her a judge is like calling a turd a cheeseburger.

I believe you're mixing up Judge Jeannie with Judge Judy.

a little bit about her:

"In 1975, Judge Jeanine Pirro was appointed an Assistant District Attorney in New York’s Westchester County. During her career as an ADA, Jeanine Pirro established a reputation as a fighter and an extremely skilled prosecutor with a 100% conviction rate, including murder, rape and violent felonies. Jeanine Pirro created one of the first Domestic Violence Units in the nation recognizing the needs of women and children crime victims.

In November 1990, Jeanine Pirro was elected Westchester County Court Judge, becoming the first female county judge elected in county history. In November 1993, Judge Pirro was elected Westchester County District Attorney. Jeanine Pirro broke another gender barrier with that win, becoming the first woman in Westchester County history to hold such a position.

She was re-elected in 1997 and 2001. She became the first female president of the New York State District Attorneys Association. As District Attorney, Jeanine Pirro was appointed by then Governor George Pataki to chair the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board. Its findings resulted in legislation being passed that increased protections and safeguards for domestic violence victims and their families.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Perhaps strong Women who defend the weak scares you?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am not confused in the least.

I understand they are different people, but my question stands. If this woman can find time to appear on television on her own segment on the news no less, then what manner of judge is she exactly? How devoted is she to the law, if she spends her time stroking her ego in front of a camera and pouring venom in the ears of her viewers?

Is she still a judge or not, is my question, and given her schedule of televised appearances, I simply doubt that she still sits and hears cases is all.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When starting a thread, isn't ATS T&C's to post something about the content of the video one is posting for discussion, besides, "She tells like it is." in the OP, so you know, so that there's something to discuss?

Pick a couple of things that she brings up in her 30 min talk, that rings true for you, for discussion.

3 pages into this thread, and still no one is discussing the content of the video or quoting what FACTS this lady has put forth.

edit on 18-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't wanna wake up!!

I might discover that this nightmare is actually reality. ...and what fun would that be?

I don't need to WAKE UP!!!

Clinton doesn't come as a surprise if you've been paying any sort of attention over the pasts couple of decades, or longer...

Trump as an outsider is ludicrous. He's no more an "outsider" than Clinton. Oh, is that too awake? Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join