It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Actually Assange has made claims about his data dumps bringing Clinton down. He actually said it would bring her down before the 1st debate.

In an interview with ITV -

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict. But our next leak can bring her down because it is something that FBI can’t overlook!

Rattansi: When will be the date when you will release this leak?

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this, will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Look, i went back and done the hard work for you and can say with certainty that the information you have provided is incorrect.

Here's the video which that false report is based on. Note that it is an RT interview, not ITV.

The point in question starts at 24:07. Assange says everything your source says, with the exception of bringing down Clinton.

That means the report you quoted is false and misleading.
edit on 4-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

So the part I quoted from the article... the guy who interviewed Assange is lying?

Secondly why are you in a huff over this?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

So the part I quoted from the article... the guy who interviewed Assange is lying?

Because you're presenting false information, as usual.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
... now I red the previous comments.. you can delete this one now.
edit on 4-10-2016 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

He did the interview but what everyone is quoting was never said. The interview is something like 40 min long. Feel free to watch it and see for yourself. There is no transcript from the interview that I can find anywhere. He was misquoted by whomever wrote the story and they assumed correctly that nobody would actually watch the interview.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
this is the end of hillary.............. and donald trump

now hillary will no longer be the nominee....

and if hillary is replaced, they will get 90% of the popular vote.

Was that the plan all along?

Seems like a great way of creating a POTUS without the months of scrutiny leading up to an election.

Create the problem so you can offer the solution

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Create the problem so you can offer the solution

or Democrats intentionally destroying the country in hopes the American people will hire them to fix the place.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Lol suckers. You believe anything as long as it disparages the left. I bet I'll hear next that Clinton pulled a gun on Assange

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The part you quoted from the article was fundamentally incorrect. You can watch him speak above. I kindly noted the question and Assange's answer, where the claim of bringing down Clinton is absent. The individual who wrote that article was being unethical and misleading.

Why am i in a huff over this? Because you are claiming to be correct while quoting incorrect information. I would urge you to do your due diligence before sharing false reports.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Lol suckers. You believe anything as long as it disparages the left. I bet I'll hear next that Clinton pulled a gun on Assange

no gun... She did want to use a drone to kill him though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Your right of course.. I should have realized it was misleading information since its a program from RT.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Your right of course.. I should have realized it was misleading information since its a program from RT.

Stop being facetious. I'm starting to believe this is a waste of time.

Rattansi currently represents RT, and he conducted an interview with Assange which was published on August 6, 2016. That interview is the source of the report you shared, however the alleged quote made by Assange, about bringing down Clinton, is not present in the actual interview itself.

Regardless of whether or not you believe RT to be reputable, the fact is the article you shared is incorrect insofar as it quotes Assange as saying he would bring down Clinton, when there is clear evidence to the contrary. In the interview itself, Assange never said such a thing.
edit on 4-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
He had to know some elements of the media were running with the idea this was an October surprise.

Then there was the "reschedule" due to security concerns... and they still let people think something special was coming.

so they had to think well we have a chance at increasing our audience... and they give us a bad high school production, with horrible sound quality and a rambling Assange that spends 10 seconds about future data dumps, and plugs his book, and I guess celebrate wikileaks 10th anniversary.

I am certain folks that had never tuned in before did... and they probably will never tune in again.

The conspiracy side of me believes he cut a deal to get out of his prison...

In truth I have no clue beyond they have damaged their credibility, with all but their most hard core believers.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Im not being facetious. I am being serious. I dont care for RT news and avoid using it as a source. Had I done my due diligence, as you correctly pointed out, and made the RT connection I never would have made my post.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, about time I started going through the posts on the first few pages and highlighting some nice quotes.

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Hillary Campaign staff is on an all nighter tonight.

I'd be surprised if many people managed to stay awake during this non-event.

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: FlyingFox

It will rock Clinton? Imagine the embarrassment if it doesn't? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

originally posted by: DAVID64
As bad as I hate to say it, the Hillary followers will deny anything and everything that's said, no matter what it is. Like someone said, she could do horrific things on video and they'd still find excuses.

Swing and a miss.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

When this highly anticipated "dump" finally arrives, can we agree to have just ONE THREAD for discussing the goodies, as they're discovered?

I'm not sure you'll need that thread anymore.

originally posted by: jhn7537
Not a peep on CNN regarding this Wikileaks release in a few hours... hmmm...

Funny thing is that their top story reads "All eyes on Hurrcane Matthew".... No, all eyes are on Wikileaks and the upcoming release of documents..

And for good reason, all eyes on the WikiLeaks infomercial announcement. CNN didn't get duped like those of us who watched it.
edit on 4-10-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

He had to know some elements of the media were running with the idea this was an October surprise.

Then there was the "reschedule" due to security concerns... and they still let people think something special was coming.

so they had to think well we have a chance at increasing our audience... and they give us a bad high school production, with horrible sound quality and a rambling Assange that spends 10 seconds about future data dumps, and plugs his book, and I guess celebrate wikileaks 10th anniversary.

I am certain folks that had never tuned in before did... and they probably will never tune in again.

The conspiracy side of me believes he cut a deal to get out of his prison...

In truth I have no clue beyond they have damaged their credibility, with all but their most hard core believers.

They haven't damaged their credibility at all.

The only thing that happened is conspiracy theorists and alt-right "news" sites look crazy and stupid yet again. I'd say that conspiracy theorists and alt-right "news" lost credibility tonight for telling lies but they never had any credibility to begin with.

edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Im not being facetious. I am being serious. I dont care for RT news and avoid using it as a source. Had I done my due diligence, as you correctly pointed out, and made the RT connection I never would have made my post.

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

So the people that tuned in because they thought there was going to be more information released.. and ended up watching a bad high school production... are going to think highly of them?

You honestly think there is zero damage to there credibility?

eta: If nothing else... they did not look like a professional organization... that just looked and sounded horrible. (lack of information aside)
edit on 4-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What is the new time for the big release? I keep on seeing different time like later today too sometime before the end of the election.

I can understand wanting all your ducks in a row for the most impact. But if he delays much longer he's not going to have anyone left to look at the info he found.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Can anyone give me an update on what has happened with wikileaks? Did they release anything important?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join