It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
76 flags for a disinfowars lie.

This site, man.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but he has nothing of substance. Just more emails..

He didn't have words put in his mouth, if its true the internet played Chinese whispers with his actual comments, then I'm sure he knew the expectations around today's talk.

I watched him plug the wikileaks books for sale.. and thought, surely he didnt drum up interest to promote fundraising...

did he?...

looks like he did!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Only if we:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

It's fairly straightforward, he's not 'trapped' he's hiding from being questioned about allegations. Any talk of him being a walking dead man if he tries to escape (as stated in multiple ATS threads) has about as much information to prove that as the OP title to this thread has with relation to reality.

He actually stayed in Sweden to be questioned. He cooperated during the interview. The charges were then dropped.

Then he annoyed the US and Sweden made the entirely unrelated decision (uhuh, sure) to pick up the charges again.

I don't think "hiding from being questioned" is the right phrase here. He's hiding from being railroaded.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

It's fairly straightforward, he's not 'trapped' he's hiding from being questioned about allegations. Any talk of him being a walking dead man if he tries to escape (as stated in multiple ATS threads) has about as much information to prove that as the OP title to this thread has with relation to reality.

He actually stayed in Sweden to be questioned. He cooperated during the interview. The charges were then dropped.

Then he annoyed the US and Sweden made the entirely unrelated decision (uhuh, sure) to pick up the charges again.

I don't think "hiding from being questioned" is the right phrase here. He's hiding from being railroaded.

Lets just remove all the bias from your post...

Sweden made then made a decision to pick up the charges again.

Assange fled and is now hiding from being questioned.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What did you wanted? Hit man contracts? Arms and dugs deals schedules? Emails and powerpoint presentations it´s all we´ll ever have and it should be enough for us to loose our illusion on all the political class, all the ruling class.

As the green party candidate said in a recent interview, the political party system only allow the corrupt to rise because the corrupt will serve the party and the party will serve them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
I swear I felt a tremor in the force! The most ardent Trump supporters feeling the last best chance just got trolled, ouch! Just believe everything the alt right preaches to you, you guys got played for clicks!!

Not the altright but the disinfo artists who sometimes infiltrate these sites and dupe their owners and viewers.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Only if we:

or this, but many are starting to wake up:

A Yuge wall!
edit on 4-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's what WikiLeaks released:

I guess the big announcement is that there have been many big announcements over the years, and that more big announcements are yet to come.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: uncommitted

I wouldnt either, but I imagine everyone has a different personal angle..

No matter what though I think Assange has always been a narcissist and thats part of why he has to keep his face out there.

But it is all pure speculation... if the brits let him fly to Ecuador then we will no for certain I think.

Agreed, although if we (Brits) fly him to Ecuador then we are stupid and have been duped.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As my grandfather used to say, "Sh!t or get off the pot", Julian!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well Alex loves to rage on his show, Trump's campaign must have hid Trumps phone!

Well wake up people, all lies every bit of it!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What is surprising, or actually not, is that despite people being given a bit more confirmation of what they know or highly suspect, nothing has really changed in the way the world is being run.

The people are being powerless or don't care. No wonder leaders are not worried.
edit on 10/4/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad I didn't stay up for this...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

As per SudoNim. I'm afraid the myth people keep building around him just isn't as strong as his supporters want it to be, much as I fear they would love for him to be some kind of martyr.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Before everybody gets into a hissy fit about Wikileaks, you have to understand Hillary and other political leaders are rich powerful crooked people and know how to manipulate things. They have been in this game a long time and they know how to play it. If you have a silver bullet you might want to wait for the precise right moment to strike. If Hillary wins the election it is Game Over. We all know Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Trump. However, you have to think about the skullduggery going on here that might change things with rigged elections, something might happen to Trump (just saying) things like that. If this material is good enough to take Hillary down, then it's a tactical advantage to wait even if she gets elected.
edit on 4-10-2016 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What is surprising, or actually not, is that despite people being given a bit more confirmation of what they know or highly suspect, nothing has really changed in the way the world is being run.

The people are being powerless or don't care. No wonder leaders are not worried.

Ok, I'll bite - what has wikileaks ever revealed that has really affected you and the world you live in? Yes, it's shown some things that are embarrassing to others as they didn't realise that comments from an ambassador to his home country would become public knowledge - that's all very titillating, but what has ever been released that has a direct impact on you?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Filed lawsuit. Withdrew it. No real facts.

wikispooks.com.

withdrew it after U.S. District JudgeGeorge Howard Jr. of Arkansas (who was appointed by Bill Clinton) ruled that the Reeds could not introduce any evidence

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi all - so, I just noticed this thread. Presumably this "data dump" is now overwith.

I saw there was a 'video' of it, but frankly I can't be bothered to listen to the horribly grating voice of Alex Jones for three solid hours. I'd rather jab pens into my ears.

so - can I get the summary please?

Did "Infowars" just take down Hillary's campaign single-handedly? Did Assange let loose the Andromeda Strain of 2016, or not?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nanner nanner nanner.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join